ADVERTISEMENT

The Gators were locked in for the first half

dabo244

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2010
They hit FSU with their best shot and in a perfect scenario they should scored have at least 18-21 pts in the first half. We all knew at some point FSU would come alive. Dress it up how you want UF’s players gave it their best effort and fought like hell for their coach. The bottom line is that they simply had more horses than we did and that their depth
powered them to victory in the second half. Once our roster is depleted and you have a bunch of babies playing big boy football.

Adjustments could have been made of course, but I’m going to trust the coaches who spend the most time with these players. We’re entitled to an opinion and that’s exactly what they are, “Opinions”. My only gripe is such a huge cushion on passing down. Whatever happened pressing the receiver at the line of scrimmage to disrupt the route timing. The huge cushion killed us back to back games.

I don’t which coaches will retained or let go, changes will be made to refresh the teams perspective.

I hope the team should enough tonight to retain all the current commitments and add a few valuable transfer portal pieces on the both lines of scrimmage. We need to get stronger and more physical at the LOS.

2024, no more excuses for Billy. I like him, but at some point you have to deliver the goods. It starts game-1 in the Swamp versus the U. UF needs to start the season at least 3-0. The entire spring practices needs to entail starting fast and finishing strong. Special teams should also be a focal point as well. The kicking game most likely cost us 2 additional ballgames. Gond a kicker while you at it.

It’s time to switch gears, Golden has a helluva squad this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News