ADVERTISEMENT

The chickens have come home to roost.

Apr 7, 2010
It Gets Worse… Obama Holds Secret Meeting With Senate Democrats Up for Reelection

The vulnerable Senate Democrats all voted to force Americans off their insurance plans.
Roll Call reported:
President Barack Obama heard an earful at the White House Wednesday from Senate Democrats running for re-election next year who are fuming about the Affordable Care Act's rocky rollout.
During a two-hour meeting that was not on the president's public schedule, the president met with 15 Senate Democrats facing the voters next year, as well as Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Chairman Michael Bennet, D-Colo.
Sen. Mark Begich of Alaska issued a release after the meeting torching the administration.
"It is simply unacceptable for Alaskans to bear the brunt of the Administration's mismanagement of the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and that is the message U.S. Senator Mark Begich delivered to President Obama today," his office said in a statement blasted to reporters.
The release went on to say that Begich complained about "an unworkable website, technical glitches and inaccurate information about peoples' individual situations. Begich demanded the administration fix the problems immediately so Alaskans, including the 55,000 eligible for subsidies to lower monthly premiums, can realize the many benefits due to them as a result of the health reform law.
"Alaskans should be appreciating the critical benefits of the Affordable Care Act but there is an understandable crisis in confidence because the administration has yet to get it off the ground," Begich said.[/QUOTE]
These Senate Democrats all voted for Obamacare. They own it.
And now we're stuck with it.

I anticipate a ton of election fraud across the land next yr. Soros' owning of the voting machines will pay a hefty dividend.

Originally posted by nastycracker:
I anticipate a ton of election fraud across the land next yr. Soros' owning of the voting machines will pay a hefty dividend.
Not sure they even need voter fraud to win...so many on the dole, or working for the gubmint....who is going to vote away their own livelihood? With so few states requiring ID to vote, and the polls open for a month, plenty of time for the ACORN types to round up every warm body they can and get them to the polls.

Most people on the dole don't think they are on the dole, and look down on others who are. And the ones who know they're on the dole don't even bother to vote. Give them credit -- they know even a massive swing toward Republicans in an election cycle won't stop the gravy train. Obama's race brought a lot of people to the polls. There's no escaping that. Next presidential election, assuming it happens, will feature much smaller turnout.

Originally posted by Hoppo:
Most people on the dole don't think they are on the dole, and look down on others who are. And the ones who know they're on the dole don't even bother to vote. Give them credit -- they know even a massive swing toward Republicans in an election cycle won't stop the gravy train. Obama's race brought a lot of people to the polls. There's no escaping that. Next presidential election, assuming it happens, will feature much smaller turnout.
Bingo.

The 2012 exit polls showed that a very large number of older blacks--especially elderly women--turned out in record numbers to (as they put it) prevent racism from defeating Obama.

The reason Obama won had absolutely nothing to do with what the talking heads claimed mattered in the run up to the election. The difference was black people voting for a black man for the sole reason that he was black.

That fact, to me, is understandable in the sense that Black Americans comprise of the most racist demographics alive anywhere in the world, but it made me laugh my ass off when I saw the polling numbers. Obama won the 2012 election for POTUS because of racism. The true believers and yellow dogs didn't turn out in the numbers they did for the 2008 election.

In other words, if Obama had been a white man then he would have lost the 2012 election.

I think people can be pretty confident that a lot of Congressional Democrats are going to lose their 2014 elections. The problem though is that a lot of RINOs are going to fill their seats.

This post was edited on 11/8 8:42 AM by Ghost of Spaceheater

This post was edited on 11/8 8:44 AM by Ghost of Spaceheater

Originally posted by Hoppo:
Yet, the fact that so many related to fed govt now live in Virginia, certainly helped Dems win there, esp fresh off the shutdown.

Sure, Obama's race brought people to the polls, but Romney couldn't turn anyone out...Obama got 11 million less votes in his second election, yet still won easily. Sure, everyone knows Romney would have grown govt, but he was caught on tape talking the 47% and was accused of cutting benefits....

The GOP did itself no favors by having the two worst Presidential candidates since Bob Dole. GOP needs to stop doing the "it's their turn" nominating process. it would also help if the GOP would help their candidates win even if they aren't establishment types. Cuccinelli could have won in Virginia, but got nothing in assistance like McAuliffe got from the DNC. It's amazing how close Cuccinelli was despite that.

Originally posted by djegators:
Originally posted by nastycracker:
Not sure they even need voter fraud to win...so many on the dole, or working for the gubmint....who is going to vote away their own livelihood? With so few states requiring ID to vote, and the polls open for a month, plenty of time for the ACORN types to round up every warm body they can and get them to the polls.
Funny how you need ID for damn near everything but requiring it to vote is somehow racist. Got into this argument with a chick the other day. I asked her how requiring ID is racist when everybody would be required to provide it and she said it was because the end goal is keeping blacks from voting who don't carry ID. Not surprisingly, you hear this same sh*t on liberal shows.

These people make me damn sick. So tired of ALL the politicians in this country, every last one of em are scum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT