ADVERTISEMENT

The Aftermath of Kentucky: My Take

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
The Aftermath of Kentucky: My Take

Yesterday was a pretty big day in my house as my oldest son came home from South Carolina to celebrate his younger brother Bday. He turned 18 years old yesterday. The entire day was planned to spend time with the family and celebrate - we had a fantastic time! It's silly of me to expect people to act like adults. Taking the day off to spend with the family after a loss to Kentucky was not such a good idea.

What people do and say on Twitter is not my concern; however, once it makes it to the board, it does become my problem. As you know, Steven went crazy on Twitter yesterday regarding the Special Teams Coach and attacked multiple people in the Chris Couch thread, which I have since deleted. He took an excellent shot at me on his way out the door. He now has a permanent ban from this community. Anyone else feeling the way he does can join him. It takes more than a few little jabs to earn the right of a permanent ban from me, but once you do, there is no coming back.

Are there going to be things/comments that slip through the cracks and make it to the board before I see it instantly? You better believe it, but it will get to me sooner and later, and when it does, I will take care of it, so give me a little bit of credit before blasting me with a DM about the board being out of control. There is not another board in the WORLD that is as civil as this one, and if you think there is good luck. I work very hard to keep the community in the right direction (same with our insiders), but we are a community. Everyone will not always agree with each other, so understand that just because someone asks a question you don't agree with, that is okay, and no offense is intended to you directly. At the same time, because someone pays ten bucks a month, it does not give you the right to do and say whatever you want.

Right or wrong - people going after Insiders will not survive with our community very long. You don't think we all understand there is a problem with play calling? Special Teams? Come on already......Those guys post on this board because we are friends and talk all the time. They do it because they are great Gators and love to help out. Ask them whatever questions you want but if I feel you are attacking them it will be time for you to move on. If you think you can get better information on another site give it a try. Not sure whate else to say on the subject.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News