ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee is playing out of their minds

TAMU had so many chances to put this game away.

I cannot believe they fumbled through the end zone

Reactions: sadgator
Woohoo... suck it, Butch!

qs4ldw.jpg

Thank freaking GOD!

Now our scheme to avoid playing LSU is paying off. God bless Foley and his weather machine. Plus I am sure that Spurrier's witchcraft was also a factor. Sad can vouch.
You will be made to play...however Arky and GA will end your "dreams"...

Lol @ Steve's witchcraft. It is VERY strong. Although lately, he has been more like freakin' Aunt Clara. About time that MF'er stepped up.

Thank the heavens they finally lost. They deserved it. But man, when that A&M dude fumbled through the endzone, sadgator was certain they would come back.

And the kicker missed a 38 yarder. I thought for sure Tennessee had the voodoo mojo risin.

We really needed UT to lose that game and hopefully they lose to Bama and their fans can come back down to earth. They were getting pretty uppity.

The freaking "autoextend" function on my Comcast VCR let me down, so I didn't get to see beyond beyond about the midway point of the 4th quarter.

Glad to know that the vols lost a game they deserved to lose, after the way they pulled that one out of their asses last week.

The Gators now control their own destiny in the East again, since we all know that Bama will bury Tennessee.

The freaking "autoextend" function on my Comcast VCR let me down, so I didn't get to see beyond beyond about the midway point of the 4th quarter.

Glad to know that the vols lost a game they deserved to lose, after the way they pulled that one out of their asses last week.

The Gators now control their own destiny in the East again, since we all know that Bama will bury Tennessee.

To be fair to your DVR, it was well over 4 hours long before the end of regulation. That game had a body count.

Watch Tennessee play Bama real tight, blow out the rest of the teams on the schedule but choke one up against either UK or Vandy.

this team could lose to anybody, and in those games when they finally are playing with a lead... which they are the worst at..

Homer's back?!?!

It became difficult to moderate the board by myself so I gave up somewhat. Just not worth the hassle.

At this point it would be helpful if you just checked in once a month to take out the trash, honestly.. Handing over responsibilities to Gecko, Swami, Edub or Danny would be a total upgrade from what we have now.. Maybe BBB (probably the most reasonable choice- Perhaps the most level-headed poster ever) or even BONG. Right about now, I'd even take Burked even if it meant I'd have to suffer all that Ayn Rand garbage he used to pump on this site..

All of the aforementioned users are Old Skool (10+ year long) users that didn't jump ship with the "g-bait" switch to some other network, and all of them would be fair IMO. Some bugs need to be swatted here and there.

Hope you and your family are well. Go Gators!

At this point it would be helpful if you just checked in once a month to take out the trash, honestly.. Handing over responsibilities to Gecko, Swami, Edub or Danny would be a total upgrade from what we have now.. Maybe BBB (probably the most reasonable choice- Perhaps the most level-headed poster ever) or even BONG. Right about now, I'd even take Burked even if it meant I'd have to suffer all that Ayn Rand garbage he used to pump on this site..

All of the aforementioned users are Old Skool (10+ year long) users that didn't jump ship with the "g-bait" switch to some other network, and all of them would be fair IMO. Some bugs need to be swatted here and there.

I will. And thanks! Hope you and yours are well too :)

I did recently empty a lot of UT trash after their first win in my daughter's lifetime.

I accept your endorsement.

I wonder how long Yahoo will allow his board to last. They put in a daily post limit on the Soundoff board of like 3 posts.

They are saying its some "glitch", but that's bullshit. They are trying to drive revenue.

FTR, I do not want to mod again. Been there, done that.

I like being able to stoop to the level of the trolls and smack them around.

The old tactic was to come here and talk a load of shit, and then when I would return the favor, the pussy trolls would cry to Rivals admin about how I needed to behave a certain way as a moderator. I was asked to tone it down, so I quit.

Eff that noise.

I am Obi-Wan....sorta.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT