ADVERTISEMENT

Taj Williams

lincolnhs

Baby Gator
Aug 18, 2005
I think he is a gator #1 overall player juco and wr can also play corner at 6'4" kid is special. Per his instagram

This post was edited on 3/23 2:29 PM by lincolnhs

This post was edited on 3/23 2:41 PM by lincolnhs

taj highlights

Juco players should only be thought of as depth fillers, not play makers or difference makers. It's very rare that they are stars.

Will he is special and we need more talent at the WR position. Don't understand the logic as only depth fillers when these are the same kids that come out of high school highly touted but go to JUCO (he was offered out of high school and offered again by a different staff so i guess he has the goods). How many 5 stars that people drool over ever pan out. He can legitimately play corner at 6'4" is a testiment of his athletic ability.

With the exception of Reggie Nelson, our recent juco guys have been role players at best.

That said, we need receivers desperately, and I hope we land him - would be nice to tap into the Lincoln pipeline too

Don't believe the hype about Lincoln, their players get stars and recognition because of the past. They use to cheat/recruit players from out of their zone that has since been shut down hence the rise of Godby and watch out for Rickards they are doing some awesome things and keeping kids in zone as of late.

HAHAHA overrated, however about to have a back drafted, ask him where he lived in tally. Then ask Godby where their last bigtime recruits live at what schools they came from...not even in the same county and have to pass Lincoln to get to Godby. Rickards.....

I saw Taj play in high school. Tall, fluid, almost effortless, also played a little safety. He played on the same team UGA WR Reggie Lewis played on and he was much better than Lewis. It was only one game but that was my impression. JUCO guys usually don't work out, but he is definitely worth a shot.

Originally posted by PacoGator19:

I saw Taj play in high school. Tall, fluid, almost effortless, also played a little safety. He played on the same team UGA WR Reggie Lewis played on and he was much better than Lewis. It was only one game but that was my impression. JUCO guys usually don't work out, but he is definitely worth a shot.
Is he better than your boy Fullwood who isn't even looking to be a starter in year 3?

Originally posted by Michi-Gator:

Originally posted by PacoGator19:

Is he better than your boy Fullwood who isn't even looking to be a starter in year 3?
I don't recall when I touted Fullwood? I don't know if he is better or worse than Fullwood though, just commenting on what I saw from him as a high school player, all that means is potential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT