ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl bets, Jags and Fan Duel etc.

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
First, let’s start with the Jags employee who stole over 20 Million from the team and then lost it betting on FanDuel and now Jacksonville wants that money back. Why? FanDuel is supposed to know where money comes from now? Sorry but you’re out 20 Million Mr. Khan. I’d send a few of your son’s AEW employees over and try to collect it. Probably a better shot than a lawsuit.

Super Bowl

San Francisco -2
O/U is currently 47.5
CMC is -115 with his rushing O/U at 91.5 yards.

I took the Chiefs straight up, the Over and CMC over amongst many other bets.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
First, let’s start with the Jags employee who stole over 20 Million from the team and then lost it betting on FanDuel and now Jacksonville wants that money back. Why? FanDuel is supposed to know where money comes from now? Sorry but you’re out 20 Million Mr. Khan. I’d send a few of your son’s AEW employees over and try to collect it. Probably a better shot than a lawsuit.

Super Bowl

San Francisco -2
O/U is currently 47.5

I took the Chiefs straight up, the Over and CMC over amongst many other

Super Bowl

San Francisco -2
O/U is currently 47.5

First I laughed my ass off when the Jags requested their money back. Khan can afford the loss.
Second, no offense to you I hope you lose taking the Chiefs. I've disliked them since they played my Packers in the first Super Bowl.

Shahid Khan is a dips1t.
I'm beginning to believe this myself. Anyone who thinks that downtown Jax is going to be anything than a low graded sewer has delusions of grandeur. That's a Donna Deegan ruhtahhhhd moment. Funny, the big fire downtown apt project was made from lighter knot pine. Surprise, surprise? The stadium should have been moved from there to the south end of Jax long ago, probably in St Johns County. Had they had any foresight, it could be where the Town Center is before that got built out.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I'm beginning to believe this myself. Anyone who thinks that downtown Jax is going to be anything than a low graded sewer has delusions of grandeur. That's a Donna Deegan ruhtahhhhd moment. Funny, the big fire downtown apt project was made from lighter knot pine. Surprise, surprise? The stadium should have been moved from there to the south end of Jax long ago, probably in St Johns County. Had they had any foresight, it could be where the Town Center is before that got built out.
The Rams franchise dodged a bullet by not selling him ownership of the team. The Jags weren't so lucky.

Super Bowl

San Francisco -2
O/U is currently 47.5

No offense but I hope you lose your bet on the Chiefs. I've hated them since they played my Packers in Super Bowl 1. You O/U I don't care.

Good bet.

Never in history has the primary demographic of SuperBowl watchers been 16 year old girls…

Seriously, sadgator thinks Kelce is going to go thermonuclear in this game and play like a superhuman…just a guess…
I wasn't kidding, that's on the board in Vegas.

Shahid Khan is a dips1t.
I've thought this ever since he had the opportunity to sign Tebow and refused to do so. He is a rock star in Jacksonville Florida, and would have sold out season tickets if there was even a chance he would play. It's not like at the time they had a QB worth a tinker's damn, and he could have played other positions.

Now back to Toney, I didn't even know the Chiefs had suspended him. He is a lightning rod, and there is no NFL rule you need to be a Mensa scholar to play his position. I don't get it.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Great game and very exciting ending, but sadgator ain’t gonna lie, he was pretty disappointed in Taylor and crew…

First…Kelce angrily knocking into Reid on the sideline in the first half was weird, immature, and demonstrated a total lack of control…

Next, Taylor slamming drinks pre-game was not a good optic…

Then the Ronald McDonald
-looking ice spice chick throwing up satanic symbols and jewelry?!?!?!?!?!…wtf is that?!?!?

All in all, pretty much a sh!t show….and not the triumphant grace sadgator was hoping for….

Last edited:
Great game and very exciting ending, but sadgator ain’t gonna lie, he was pretty disappointed in Taylor and crew…

This explains a lot.
Next Taylor slamming drinks pre-game was not a good optic…

Ok Boomer. Thats the same thing I did.
Then the Ronald McDonald looking ice spice chick throwing up satanic symbols?!?!?!?!?!…wtf is that?!?!?

LOL
All in all pretty much a sh!t show….
The girl in Taylor's entourage with the white crop top and the tearaway track pants was a smokeshow.

#priorities

Last edited:
vf0224-superbowl-taylor-swift.jpg

Blake Lively.

First a satanist clown shows up in Taylor’s box to ruin sadgator’s fairytale fantasy and now this…

sadgator thinks he needs to step away for a while and evaluate his priorities.
That chick is to a Satanist what a ten year old throwing gang signs is to a Vicelord.

• Haha
Reactions: Countygator1
Regardless, there will be a song about Kelce, written by Taylor. It'll be the first song that I'll actually like from Taylor Swift. What a dumb bastard, he could have done so much better than Taylor.
GGJhHPjWgAAVeIh.jpg

1. You look even dumber with hair.

2. I'm pretty sure the mohawk has been out of regulation as an approved haircut since the invasion of Normandy.

EPIC FAIL.
Why don't you tell me where I can find a good barber at the Uganda / people's republic of Congo border then. :p

ASS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT