ADVERTISEMENT

State of confusion speech

Please keep me out of discussing that girls death. I think it's sick what you're doing.

Now to the jobs report, they always adjust but it's still a good report. The adjustments are not bad.
Man get over yourself. This is putting a face on why letting a small towns worth of illegals into the country every day is a problem.

You just mad it pokes a big ass hole in your bullshit ass "they're just here seeking a better life" narrative.

Man get over yourself. This is putting a face on why letting a small towns worth of illegals into the country every day is a problem.

You just mad it pokes a big ass hole in your bullshit ass "they're just here seeking a better life" narrative.
According to a report I heard on the radio today, there are more Chinese, Middle Eastern, and Venezuelans crossing the border on a daily basis than other Mexicans and South Americans. We are literally allowing terrorists to infest our country. We need to call Orkin.

MAPFA!! Make America Pest Free Again!

He refuses to see facts through his fog of demented ideology.

Reactions: RussellCasse
season 13 GIF

joey's "speech".

And now state run media is upset because Biden used the term "illegal". What the reporter might as well have asked Biden is " Do you regret INSULTING this murderer who killed this AMERICAN nursing student? This really shows the priorities of the American left, or actully the unamerican left.

He refuses to see facts through his fog of demented ideology.
I will make a respectable comment about Kalim on this issue. He seems to be well versed on issues affecting the black population in many areas. I am extremely surprised that this issue doesn't make his top ten and he frankly says he doesn't care about it when it is having such a significant loss of quality of life for black people especially living in big blue cities where resources are being taken away from black citizens to pay for illegals. Maybe he is completely unaware but I would hate to think he just doesn't care, but when this issue doesn't make his top ten but for most of the country is either 1 or 2, I don't understand it.

I will make a respectable comment about Kalim on this issue. He seems to be well versed on issues affecting the black population in many areas. I am extremely surprised that this issue doesn't make his top ten and he frankly says he doesn't care about it when it is having such a significant loss of quality of life for black people especially living in big blue cities where resources are being taken away from black citizens to pay for illegals. Maybe he is completely unaware but I would hate to think he just doesn't care, but when this issue doesn't make his top ten but for most of the country is either 1 or 2, I don't understand it.

I can explain it. His politics are more important than anything to him. His TDS drives him. He only uses race, for the same reason all Dems use race. Quite simple when you think about it.

This may be true, but he is the same as a liberal voting democrat due to their abortion stance. They both fail to look at the big picture or any kind of facts for that matter.

Bidenomics. 7 things the middle class won’t be able to afford in years to come. You know, things like a new car, or a home.

This is @kalimgoodmans American dream. Punish (tax) the rich is working as expected. They get more wealth, while the middle class pays for it.

Why? Because moving percentages up does absolutely nothing.

We should really send Ukraine more money, so I can pay more for eggs. Right @DCandtheUTBand ?

Here is left leaning yahoo preparing you for what’s to come, and telling you…just deal with it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

Jesus you’re a ****ing moron. Same as the clowns that jump all over mass shootings to ban assault weapons. You people are all the same. Sheep

As for Laken…no I will not keep you out. Say her name. She is dead because of Joes policies. Period.

The adjustments are downward. EVERY month. They are lying. It is what it is.

Also, nothing says I have no clue how jobs reports work like using the govs unemployment numbers for affirmation.

1. After you lose benefits eligibility you drop off the employment numbers.

2. The recent dives into the job numbers show that many folks are now having to work 2 jobs due to inflation. So congrats I guess on taking peoples lives away from them. Spend more, amirite?

3. The actual NEW job creation is a misnomer as many of these were people returning to work post pandemic.

Bottom line, the evidence is there to show whats coming. More Americans in debt than ever, and the defaults on home and auto loans are of epic proportion.

So yeah, Wall street and it’s investors are getting wealthy (dems are the real party of the rich) while the middle and lower classes are getting pummeled.

Bidenomics is a failure for the middle/lower class, but a boon for the wealthy.

Hey, lets raise those tax rates, right? Wait, if the rich are only paying 8 percent on average…and the rates are currently higher than 8 percent on them…then surely raising that rate will fix it….right? Good lord people are ignorant.

It’s called pandering, with no real solution. The propaganda works on the ignorant.
I wish he had respect for each other. I never disrespect you. This message board would be better that way BUT you will go out your way to troll and be disrespectful, while pretending to be innocent/ignore of your actions. Eventually it will make me take a break for my mental health.

Reactions: Mdfgator
Bidenomics. 7 things the middle class won’t be able to afford in years to come. You know, things like a new car, or a home.

This is @kalimgoodmans American dream. Punish (tax) the rich is working as expected. They get more wealth, while the middle class pays for it.

Why? Because moving percentages up does absolutely nothing.

We should really send Ukraine more money, so I can pay more for eggs. Right @DCandtheUTBand ?

Here is left leaning yahoo preparing you for what’s to come, and telling you…just deal with it.

Trumpflation is real. March 2020 just the tip. I warned you.

I can explain it. His politics are more important than anything to him. His TDS drives him. He only uses race, for the same reason all Dems use race. Quite simple when you think about it.
Yep. In this instance he’ll put race issues to the side so he can prioritize a key dem strategy.

All that matters is power to Leftists.

I was waiting for Nancy to CREAM that little sissy POS with all of this. I guess she was caught off guard. How dare that little ghey SOB pull that garbage on her...when HE worked for the Clintons..one who DID rape a few girls. And I would have brought up Kavanaugh also and how lefties ALWAYS lie about things like this. As usual...they accuse others of stuff they ACTUALLY DO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT