ADVERTISEMENT

Started off on the wrong foot

generalz

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2007
You guys look at it as entitled kids, brats, etc....
The kids look at is they were loyal, excited for the new coach, etc...

Look at it from the other side...A new coach comes in and you cant wait to meet him and see what role you will have in the future with him. Then you pick up on the vibe that he really does not want you. He wants a "committed kid" to make a workout video to see if he is good enough. Meanwhile these kids have umpteen coaches calling them per day recruiting him and begging for their services. If thats my kid, im taking it as a slap in the face. My kid stuck by the program for this long only to not get a call or know where I stand with this new regime. Worse part is that its so close to signing day. That $hit would hurt.

I know CBN has a plan and looks very strategical wise but he messed up how he went about things. Lets just hope he didnt burn too many bridges with highschools in florida. You want to win back the state but he started off on the wrong foot with them. The staff he is putting together is a dream team for UFs recent standards, lets just hope they able to recruit past the BS.

BTW after the new hires and rumored coaches I am fully onboard and see CBN vision

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News