ADVERTISEMENT

So I hear y'all have another transfer

OMG, the Gators are now wiped out at LB. Bring on the waterboy....:rolleyes:
(dumbazz nuttlickin' trolls)

OLB Kylan Johnson 6-2 232 rsSr -- xfer to Pitt
ILB Rayshad Jackson 6-0 236 rsSr -- entered portal
Neither were going to be starters, so playing time elsewhere.
Good luck to both at their new gigs.
-----
ILB David Reese 6-1 248 Sr - Starter
OLB/DE Jeremiah Moon 6-6 232 rsJr
ILB Umstead Sanders 6-1 236 rsJr - P-WO
OLB Lacedrick Brunson 6-1 234 rsSo
OLB James Houston IV 6-1 233 rsSo
OLB Ventrell Miller 6-0 229 rsSo
OLB Amari Burney 6-2 222 So -- VJ 's (E-D to NFL) likely replacement
=====
OLB David Reese 6-0 221 rsFr
ILB/DE Andrew Chatfield Jr 6-0 245 rsFr
-----
45. ILB Mohamoud Diabate 6-3 219 Fr **** EE
40. OLB Jesiah Pierre 6-2 217 Fr **** EE
OLB Tyron Hopper 6-2 197 Fr **** (summer)
-----
ILB/OLB Diwun Black 6-3 216 Fr **** (JuCo due to academics)

Reactions: rdgtr
Yeah recruiting sucks so bad that we have underclassmen beating out seniors on the depth chart which leads to the seniors transferring. Damn how does that fit the script?

Funny when it happened at Georgia with Eason, the homers here told us it was a sign of how incredible Kirby was.

Now when it happens at Florida, everything is falling apart LMAO!

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Funny when it happened at Georgia with Eason, the homers here told us it was a sign of how incredible Kirby was.

Now when it happens at Florida, everything is falling apart LMAO!
No one ever said that. Stop lying. Didn’t we call you Lyin Bobbi on the other board?

Current Rivals recruiting rankings:

5 - Georgia
6 - Florida

Looks like Georgia is just as shitty as you think Florida is, then. LMAO!

Current Rivals recruiting rankings:

5 - Georgia
6 - Florida

Looks like Georgia is just as shitty as you think Florida is, then. LMAO!

You are forgetting to mention UF has 2 more commits and a 3.58 average star rating and UGA has a 4.0 star rating. UF will be fortunate to finish with a top 10 class while UGA will be top 3. But whatever makes you sleep better little fellow, maybe you can stay within UK this year.

You are forgetting to mention UF has 2 more commits and a 3.58 average star rating and UGA has a 4.0 star rating. UF will be fortunate to finish with a top 10 class while UGA will be top 3. But whatever makes you sleep better little fellow, maybe you can stay within UK this year.

You really are this clueless/stupid aren't you? (rhetorical) :rolleyes:

* C/OG Nick Buchanan 6-3 291 *** - Dunwoody, GA (2018 starter)

* DE/Buck Jabari Zuniga 6-4 257 *** - Marietta, GA
(3-star Named to the Ted Hendricks Award Watch List in 2018)
Edit Update:
Senior defensive lineman Jabari Zuniga earned a spot on the 2019 Lott IMPACT Trophy Watch List, as announced last Friday by the Pacific Club IMPACT Foundation.

-----
WDE Antonnious Clayton Sr 6-3 255 ***** - Vienna, GA
(a 5-star bust, xfer to GaTech)

Last edited:

What happens when Florida's recruits get bumped up after Summer camps? You do know that's usually how it works, right?

What happens when Florida's recruits get bumped up after Summer camps? You do know that's usually how it works, right?
But no one else will get any bumps? That’s how it works? Really? And no other commits will happen anywhere? I thought you said you understood recruiting. Not so much unless you are just being a troll again. But that couldn’t be it.

I’ve been trying to warn these goobers about this but they don’t care...

41-14. You couldn’t even make it halfway through the VT game before you hauled ass off this board after you embarrassed yourself to no end talking about how great Willie T is. Get ready for another emasculation this year.

How’s that practice facility you promised looking? Doesn’t look like it’s happening anytime soon. Have you literally been right about anything since you joined this board? Truly impressive how often you’ve been wrong.

Last edited:
41-14. You couldn’t even make it halfway through the VT game before you hauled ass off this board after you embarrassed yourself to no end talking about how great Willie T is. Get ready for another emasculation this year.

How’s that practice facility you promised looking? Doesn’t look like it’s happening anytime soon. Have you literally been right about anything since you joined this board? Truly impressive how often you’ve been wrong.

One of his 5 accounts had to have been right about something by now.

Why are you telling this to an Bama fan? I'm sure Kentucky has a better win-loss record vs Georgia than they do vs UF for the past 40 years.

Why are you telling this to an Bama fan? I'm sure Kentucky has a better win-loss record vs Georgia than they do vs UF for the past 40 years.

So I've noticed something interesting with Bama and Georgia's recruiting:

Every year under Saban, Bama gets a LOT of commits early on. Typically, by the end of Summer camps, Bama will have around 20-22 commits. They lockdown most of the class early, then they can focus on the 5-10 elite recruits on their board that everyone is chasing. A byproduct of this is that Saban takes a lot of 3-stars and low 4-stars early in March and April, that later get bumped up to 4-stars and 5-stars after Summer camps or during their senior seasons.

And Kirby learned this style of recruiting from Saban. But note that Kirby isn't following this style of recruiting at Georgia. I have a theory why that is.

Look at Bama and Georgia's current commits:

Bama has 17 commits, a 3.65 average.

Georgia has 10 commits, a 4.00 average.

Take away Bama's 7 3-stars, and they have 10 commits, and a 4.10 star average.

Here's what I think Kirby is doing: I think Kirby has several 3-star players who have committed to Georgia, and he's told them not to announce it publicly. The reason why is he wants to 'protect' Georgia's star average with homer Georgia fans like the ones you see here. Plus, he knows that most of those kids that are 3-stars now will get bumped up after the camps, so he can bring them in, they get bumped up to 4-stars, then he has them announce publicly that they are committed to Georgia.

Kirby gets to protect his high star average, plus it looks like he got a ton of commits during his camps.

Wait and see if this doesn't happen over the coming weeks.

So I've noticed something interesting with Bama and Georgia's recruiting:

Every year under Saban, Bama gets a LOT of commits early on. Typically, by the end of Summer camps, Bama will have around 20-22 commits. They lockdown most of the class early, then they can focus on the 5-10 elite recruits on their board that everyone is chasing. A byproduct of this is that Saban takes a lot of 3-stars and low 4-stars early in March and April, that later get bumped up to 4-stars and 5-stars after Summer camps or during their senior seasons.

And Kirby learned this style of recruiting from Saban. But note that Kirby isn't following this style of recruiting at Georgia. I have a theory why that is.

Look at Bama and Georgia's current commits:

Bama has 17 commits, a 3.65 average.

Georgia has 10 commits, a 4.00 average.

Take away Bama's 7 3-stars, and they have 10 commits, and a 4.10 star average.

Here's what I think Kirby is doing: I think Kirby has several 3-star players who have committed to Georgia, and he's told them not to announce it publicly. The reason why is he wants to 'protect' Georgia's star average with homer Georgia fans like the ones you see here. Plus, he knows that most of those kids that are 3-stars now will get bumped up after the camps, so he can bring them in, they get bumped up to 4-stars, then he has them announce publicly that they are committed to Georgia.

Kirby gets to protect his high star average, plus it looks like he got a ton of commits during his camps.

Wait and see if this doesn't happen over the coming weeks.
LOL. You think Kirby gives a shit about star averages? My God your posts get dumber by the post. He does have some silent, but they aren’t 3 stars. You’ll see.

It’s funny too... we lose one game against Kentucky in 35 years and suddenly we’re on the same level as them. They win 2 in a row against us and it’s a dynasty.

And that's a part of the reason that they come here begging for some validation from Gator fans,,, cause we've owned both for so long... :cool:

I wonder what 3 star Florida will recruit to take his spot ?
Man you’re fricking hilarious! What time does mom get home from the strip club to make the PBJ’s for you and your 12 brothers and sister for dinner?

WOW, I just felt what it’s like to be a Bulldog fan for a minute.

All those 4 and 5 stars really kicked ass in your Bowl game didn’t they Buford?

It’s funny too... we lose one game against Kentucky in 35 years and suddenly we’re on the same level as them. They win 2 in a row against us and it’s a dynasty.

Does that mean Ed Orgeron is a better coach than Kirby? He certainly had a better season with less talent.

Does that mean Ed Orgeron is a better coach than Kirby? He certainly had a better season with less talent.
Could be. I have no problem giving them credit for their wins, but it’s funny that they’re always making such a huge deal over two wins. The fact that it isn’t 11-12 in a row is more telling to me. If you couldn’t sweep the last two coaches we’ve had that’s more embarrassing than winning the last couple, although mcelwain’s last game against them was an embarrassment... but how do you lose to that guy?

Then again, it’s probably very telling that I don’t remember them showing up at all when muschamp and mcelwain were around, not even to brag about that game in 2017. I wonder why they feel so compelled to show up here after we started winning again? Hmmmm...

Could be. I have no problem giving them credit for their wins, but it’s funny that they’re always making such a huge deal over two wins. The fact that it isn’t 11-12 in a row is more telling to me. If you couldn’t sweep the last two coaches we’ve had that’s more embarrassing than winning the last couple, although mcelwain’s last game against them was an embarrassment... but how do you lose to that guy?

Then again, it’s probably very telling that I don’t remember them showing up at all when muschamp and mcelwain were around, not even to brag about that game in 2017. I wonder why they feel so compelled to show up here after we started winning again? Hmmmm...

Kirby has done a lot for them to be proud of in 3 seasons.

He's also blown a NC and SEC titles with bad coaching decisions. He's also had more talented teams and lost to pedestrian coaches like Butch Jones, Derick Mason and Ed Orgeron.

Smart Georgia fans would look at all that and take credit for the good, and some humility with the bad. Instead, the fans here think Kirby is Nick Saban Jr and don't you DARE mention the bad.

I'm pretty sure this is just how they sounded in May of 2004 and were just as big of homers for Mark Richt.

Reactions: fsumc
Kirby has done a lot for them to be proud of in 3 seasons.

He's also blown a NC and SEC titles with bad coaching decisions. He's also had more talented teams and lost to pedestrian coaches like Butch Jones, Derick Mason and Ed Orgeron.

Smart Georgia fans would look at all that and take credit for the good, and some humility with the bad. Instead, the fans here think Kirby is Nick Saban Jr and don't you DARE mention the bad.

I'm pretty sure this is just how they sounded in May of 2004 and were just as big of homers for Mark Richt.

You know, I will say this... I don’t think he blew the games against bama with bad coaching decisions. I don’t think they were going to win regardless. Ba was a better team and that was how it played out. He did come out with a game plan that gave them a chance to win, but if there was a bad coaching decision it was the inability to come up with an adjustment when it started to go south.

The games he’s lost to other teams are less explainable. He had no reason losing to tennesss or auburn or LSU. And as much as they brag about beating Mullen twice, the fact that they lost at all to muschamp or mcelwain should be a source of shame. I think the fact that they are showing up now instead of a few years back, when it was clear we were a disaster, suggests that they aren’t so confident that we’re gripping and are hoping to see what’s happening here

You know, I will say this... I don’t think he blew the games against bama with bad coaching decisions. I don’t think they were going to win regardless. Ba was a better team and that was how it played out. He did come out with a game plan that gave them a chance to win, but if there was a bad coaching decision it was the inability to come up with an adjustment when it started to go south.

The games he’s lost to other teams are less explainable. He had no reason losing to tennesss or auburn or LSU. And as much as they brag about beating Mullen twice, the fact that they lost at all to muschamp or mcelwain should be a source of shame. I think the fact that they are showing up now instead of a few years back, when it was clear we were a disaster, suggests that they aren’t so confident that we’re gripping and are hoping to see what’s happening here

Bama was whipped at halftime of the 2017 game for sure. If Tua doesn't come in, they get beat by 2-3 TDs. Thankfully he did, and thankfully Kirby had no idea how to handle him.

Jalen pulled them out in 2018. He had no answer or adjustment for him either. And again, the fake punt was an embarrassingly bad call. Bama was in their BASE DEFENSE. Saban might as well have held up a billboard that read "Yo Kirby! I know you are faking the punt, don't you want to call a timeout? Come on man, I taught you better than this!"

And it's worth remembering....both games were essentially home games for Georgia, which makes the coaching blunders by Kirby even harder to explain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT