ADVERTISEMENT

Simple Question: What overmatched ACC team will Jimbo lose to this year?

To be fair, while Florida was not particularly highly regarded in the preseason by most analysts, Mac did tell us that our team is ready to compete for Championships and that our OL would the strength of the team and the QB play would be improved.

To be fair, while Florida was not particularly highly regarded in the preseason by most analysts, Mac did tell us that our team is ready to compete for Championships and that our OL would the strength of the team and the QB play would be improved.
So he's either a liar or completely clueless...sounds familiar. o_O

FSU lost to a whole slew of overmatched teams this year. Really poor coaching at FSU right now. They appear to be on their way down.

Every time I see a Vegas line, and FSU is favored, I immediately think sucker bet. -7 against Louisville ? -3.5 against BC? Come on. Syracuse is going to roll this team.

In truth, I did not guess FSU would have such a dumpster fire of a season. But here we are, not even convinced that FSU will even be bowl eligible.

A loss to BC this weekend, and FSU will almost certainly not be bowl eligible.

That said, I expect FSU to win this weekend.

welp, time to update that prediction

It sure wasn't f$u..

Go Canes!
Shut up you old coot!

SelfreliantFlimsyAbyssiniancat-max-1mb.gif

How’s that taste?

Looks like I was right. Our worst team in 40 years still beat you by two TDs in your house.
Pat yourself on the back for this asshole. Your team just beat a team that fired its coach. We have a new one. You are stuck wit yours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT