ADVERTISEMENT

Should Alligators pull for the SEC @ the Dance?

Unless it's head to head against UK, I generally root for all SEC teams except UT.
Let's go Wofford! They legit! Beat UNC last year, almost beat them this year. Their veteran coach knows ball and those boys can stroke the 3 with consistency. UK freshmen better not take those Terrier seniors lightly!

I don't like Caliperi and so always pull against his team. I can never root for Tennessee in anything either. I'm generally an Auburn fan, but can't stand the sweating cheater Bruce Pearl.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I used to in my younger days, but not anymore. I actually pull against the SEC

I mean it makes no sense to root for them in this tournament. 60+ teams get in, conference success doesn’t do shit for the perception of your own team. Maybe leading up to the tournament but not once in it. To get a title you have to win 5 times or whatever it is regardless, so your title will be earned regardless of what conference you play in, you don’t need anybody else to boost your own perception.

Except for when the Gators are playing I generally pull for the little schools and underdogs. I love to watch upsets.

Reactions: sadgator
UK won’t have PJ Washington due to foot injury- so that helps your pick alot
Yeah, I'd pick Wofford over full strength UK anyways. Didn't even know about that and the other big (Stanford transfer) is back now right? Even with both of those guys 100%, I got Wofford. They ain't a Cinderella, they beat UNC last year and almost beat them again this year when UNC was trying to murder them for revenge but only barely beat them in Chapel Hill.

SEC, unless vs my Gators,,,, even for kensucky and tennis-sea... :cool:

Brothers may fight with each other, but they should stand shoulder to shoulder vs outsiders imoho... o_O

Instant one less shoulder to stand with :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OU 95

Ole Piss 72

;)

Last edited:
Instant one less shoulder to stand with :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9 Seed OU 95
8 Seed Ole Piss 75
;)

10 Seed UF 70
7 Seed Nev 61

While the Choke-la-homo's goes off to celebrate with what's left of the has-been Big12/10/whatever brothers/sisters... Doh!!! :oops:

Sorry, I forgot what's left of the Big-whatever hates both 'greed based' Texazz and the Chokers... :rolleyes: (which is why both Mizz and aTm bailed out for an equal 1/14 share each in the SEC) :p
==========

Meanwhile,,, back at the ranch.... o_O

4 Seed KSt - losers <<<<< :D:p:D
13 Seed UCIrvine - winner

9 Seed OK - winner
8 Seed MS - losers (btw, UFalso beat MS in reg-season)
Big-whatever South 1-1

2 Seed Tenn - winner
15 Seed Colgate - losers
SEC South 1-1

=====

3 TxTech - winner
14 N.Ky - losers

9 Baylor - winner
8 Syracuse - losers
Big-whatever West 2-0

10 Seed UF - winner
7 Seed Neb - losers
SEC West 1-0

=====

3. LSU - winner
14. Yale - losers

5. MsSt - ??
12. Liberty - ??
SEC East 1-0 so far...

Big-whatever -- nobody home in East
:confused:

=====

2. UK - winners
15. Ab-Christ - losers

5. AU - winners
12 NMSt - losers
SEC Mid-West 2-0

4. Kan - winners
13. N.Eastern - losers

6. IoSt - loser <<<<< :D:p:D
11. tOSU - winners
Big-whatever 1-1

=====

SEC is 5-1
SEC lost it's 8 seed Miss.

Big-whatever is 4-2
Big?? lost it's 4 seed KSt.& it's 6 seed IoSt

Last edited:
Tennessee had a real struggle with TOOTHPASTE!!! They'll bow out earlier than they should, as usual.

Except for when the Gators are playing I generally pull for the little schools and underdogs. I love to watch upsets.

So do the officials, which is what makes so many of the games painful to watch based on the team coming from behind in these games. See, our game yesterday with no further needed explanation. That was unbelievably one sided influenced in last nights game, the further they got down the more they just chauffered them to the line, it was like watching us play Kentucky for years. They call everything once the ball gets crossed for the team trailing big, then let the team trailing get away with knocking people down and hacking like the multiple drives by Bassett etc. last night, that, of course lead to runouts on other end where they put them on the line about 22 straight possessions. I really lost count of how long it was since Nevada actually scored a FG on their own without going to the line. These Tournament games turn into exactly what a Wrestling match looks like and plays out, the heel starts out hot, gets the crowd booing and jeering him, then the babyface Hulk Hogan starts shaking his finger and hulking up to comeback for the finish, many of these games over the years look like a work made strictly for television entertainment...

10 Seed UF 70
7 Seed Nev 61

While the Choke-la-homo's goes off to celebrate with what's left of the has-been Big12/10/whatever brothers/sisters... Doh!!! :oops:

Sorry, I forgot how much what's left of the Big-whatever hates both 'greed based' Texazz and the Chokers... :rolleyes: (which is why both Mizz and aTm bailed out for an equal 1/14 share each in the SEC) :p
==========

Meanwhile,,, back at the ranch.... o_O

4 Seed KSt - losers <<<<< :D:p:D
13 Seed UCIrvine - winner

9 Seed OK - winner
8 Seed MS - losers (btw, UFalso beat MS in reg-season)
Big-whatever South 1-1

2 Seed Tenn - winner
15 Seed Colgate - losers
SEC South 1-1

=====

3 TxTech - winner
14 N.Ky - losers

9 Baylor - winner
8 Syracuse - losers
Big-whatever West 2-0

10 Seed UF - winner
7 Seed Neb - losers
SEC West 1-0

=====

3. LSU - winner
14. Yale - losers

5. MsSt - ??
12. Liberty - ??
SEC East 1-0 so far...

Big-whatever -- nobody home in East :confused:

=====

2. UK - winners
15. Ab-Christ - losers

5. AU - winners
12 NMSt - losers
SEC Mid-West 2-0

4. Kan - winners
13. N.Eastern - losers

6. IoSt - ??
11. tOSU - ??
Big-whatever 1-0 so far

=====

SEC is 5-1 with 1 to be determined.

Big-whatever is 4-1 with 1 to be determined.
Big?? lost it's 4 seed KSt.

Tl;dr

Didn’t you say the SEC was a powerhouse in basketball ??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Rubber Dollies gave Colgate all they wanted

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For sure

NJG better punch his bet at UK-5 while the gettings is still good
And to think this is the first year I haven't done a bracket since like 1995.......Wofford and Murray State were gimmes.....UC Irvine was trendy....Oregon has been hot, 9 in a row.....New Mexico St was tempting and almost did it. Not too hard to make picks if you got your head in the college game, lol.

Plus, I haven't bought into UK at any point during the season, even during their hot stretch, when people were saying they were Nattie favorites possibly......UK just was never the complete package on the whole.

Disclosure: perhaps I'm a little biased and pulling for the Wofford good old boys because Wofford may be the geographically closest tourney team to where I live, lol, but I have no ties there.

Last edited:
Tl;dr

Didn’t you say the SEC was a powerhouse in basketball ??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Rubber Dollies gave Colgate all they wanted
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SEC is 5-1

Big-whatever is 4-2
Big?? lost it's always over-rated 4 seed KSt.& it's 6 seed IoSt

Looks like the SEC is a bit better than your joke of a whatever conf.... :p

SEC is 5-1

Big-whatever is 4-2
Big?? lost it's always over-rated 4 seed KSt.& it's 6 seed IoSt

Looks like the SEC is a bit better than your joke of a whatever conf.... :p

Instant another powerhouse SEC shoulder falls :eek:

Mighty 12th Liberty defeats 5th Miss mutts

80-76 :D:D

NJG, it's likely because they are down wind from the dust-bowl chokers... :cool:

PS

5-2 is still better than 4-2

SEC lost a 5 & 8
Big?? lost a 4 & 6

I still like the Cats to win today.
Pretty sure thing. They are too big, too fast and too deep even without Washington. Wofford is a good team and a great story, but they'll have to hit a ton of 3's to win and I expect the 2nd half KY will wear them down and out.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
If Iowa wins today, sadgator will be like...

d66e0867e5f654c56cb9db6be3a27a10.gif

If Iowa wins today, sadgator will be like...

d66e0867e5f654c56cb9db6be3a27a10.gif

bet you were all giddy there for a while.

But the Iowa boyz heading back to their pigs and corn while UT heads on to the round of 16.

. On another note,put numbers on the back and this would be a good football and basketball uniform for the Squawkeyes..

il_570xN.626379474_32kx.jpg

Last edited:
bet you were all giddy there for a while.
Yeah..sadgator was admittedly pretty excited when Iowa tied it up at the end (unfortunately UT ain’t losing to Purdue)...

But really, sadgator was much more excited for the opportunity to post a gif of a cute Asian chick...

sadgator is going through a sort of “phase” at the moment...sat next to a smokin’ Korean chick on a shuttle bus last week....

Ever since, sadgator has been desperately hunting for the Lori Laughlin of the orient...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT