ADVERTISEMENT

Short term bump, or…..

Just like any other poll it depends on who is the Spectator's polling audience?
True but by all indications Biden took a bump coming out of the sotu speech. Betting markets are 44 to 48 in trumps favor, it’s going to be a tight one in November most likely. Both candidates suck

Reactions: goldmom
Your last sentence tells the whole true story.
Yep. The last three elections have taken a yuuuuge leg down, bigly. Worst candidates in American history and we have 30% of the country in a cult worshipping one of them. @fatman76 actually gives money to the giant con!! It’s amazing to watch

True but by all indications Biden took a bump coming out of the sotu speech. Betting markets are 44 to 48 in trumps favor, it’s going to be a tight one in November most likely. Both candidates suck
The MSM definitely has been somewhat revitalized after the speech. CNN conveniently left out his mispronunciation of Lakin Riley’s name, but they certainly seemed to enjoy the speech. I’m not surprised he got a boost. We all know how short Americas memory is though.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
The MSM definitely has been somewhat revitalized after the speech. CNN conveniently left out his mispronunciation of Lakin Riley’s name, but they certainly seemed to enjoy the speech. I’m not surprised he got a boost. We all know how short Americas memory is though.
Why are you shocked? The Republicans set the bar so low for him. They were saying that he had dementia and couldn't remember anything or even talk long. He showed no signs of dementia, spoke for an hour, remembered everyone he spoke to and was the last person to leave the chamber.

His speech wasn't executed perfectly but he passed the low bar set for him by the Republicans.

So viewers felt mislead and lied to by right wing media.

The one poll that has been consistent is that the majority of Americans don't want Trump or Biden.

Just sad that our system can't deliver us a better result.

Reactions: jimbo1313R
I've been voting since 2008 and both candidates always suck.

From all I have read Joe did better than feared. The data shows that. Still a very tight race with Trump as the slight favorite. A lot depends on how many simply despise Trump and come out just to screw him. That was 2020

Why are you shocked? The Republicans set the bar so low for him. They were saying that he had dementia and couldn't remember anything or even talk long. He showed no signs of dementia, spoke for an hour, remembered everyone he spoke to and was the last person to leave the chamber.

His speech wasn't executed perfectly but he passed the low bar set for him by the Republicans.

Bingo, we have a winner.

I’m shocked because for the overwhelming majority of his presidency, he hasn’t been able to form a coherent sentence. Get it now? The doctor who evaluated him says he has cognitive issues. But that goes counter to your politics so you conveniently ignore that.

• Haha
From all I have read Joe did better than feared. The data shows that. Still a very tight race with Trump as the slight favorite. A lot depends on how many simply despise Trump and come out just to screw him. That was 2020
Yes. I will concede that. He did much better than anticipated

I’m shocked because for the overwhelming majority of his presidency, he hasn’t been able to form a coherent sentence. Get it now? The doctor who evaluated him says he has cognitive issues. But that goes counter to your politics so you conveniently ignore that.
Proof that HIS doctor said that. PLEASE, send that to me.

• Haha
HIS doctor? lol. No. They would never lie. Why won’t HIS doctor conduct one then and put all these “rumors” to rest? Why are they refusing to give him one. I don’t need a doctor to know someone who weighs 500 lbs isn’t healthy. I don’t need anything but my eyes to know that his functions are declining. Have you watched him? Is this normal behavior? Remind me again of why the special counsel didn’t charge him for the documents violation? You won’t answer those questions. Your identity politics have blinded you from reality. I see now while everyone piles on you. Let me know if you want to have an objective discussion grounded in reality. Until then I’ll take a knee. Not asking a blind person for directions.

Last edited:
HIS doctor? lol. No. They would never lie. Why won’t HIS doctor conduct one then and put all these “rumors” to rest? Why are they refusing to give him one. I don’t need a doctor to know someone who weighs 500 lbs isn’t healthy. I don’t need anything but my eyes to know that his functions are declining. Have you watched him? Is this normal behavior? Remind me again of why the special counsel didn’t charge him for the documents violation? You won’t answer those questions. Your identity politics have blinded you from reality. I see now while everyone piles on you. Let me know if you want to have an objective discussion grounded in reality. Until then I’ll take a knee. Not asking a blind person for directions.
You said the doctor that evaluated him. Which doctor evaluated him and said that he has cognitive decline?

You asked me to show you when did HIS doctor evaluate him. There have been many doctors who have chimed in and commented on it. It’s the reason he wasn’t charged in the documents handling. Offered their expertise and evaluated him from what everyone is seeing. HIS doctor refuses to evaluate him in the manner you’re demanding. Which of course means no official diagnosis. However, is this normal behavior?? Is this normal functioning behavior for an adult male? Can you tell when you have a cold or do you need to have a doctor evaluate you to tell you what you already know? If it’s pouring rain outside do you need to check the weather channel to see if it’s going to rain that day? Stop cherry picking to avoid answering the obvious questions. I’ve answered your question. Answer mine please.

Is this normal behavior of a fully cognitive adult male?

Last edited:
You asked me to show you when did HIS doctor evaluate him. There have been many doctors who have chimed in and commented on it. It’s the reason he wasn’t charged in the documents handling. Offered their expertise and evaluated him from what everyone is seeing. HIS doctor refuses to evaluate him in the manner you’re demanding. Which of course means no official diagnosis. However, is this normal behavior?? Is this normal functioning behavior for an adult male? Can you tell when you have a cold or do you need to have a doctor evaluate you to tell you what you already know? If it’s pouring rain outside do you need to check the weather channel to see if it’s going to rain that day? Stop cherry picking to avoid answering the obvious questions. I’ve answered your question. Answer mine please.

Is this normal behavior of a fully cognitive adult male?
That was my point. A TV doctor from conservative TV probably said that but there was never a doctor that evaluated him. Your phrasing is extremely misleading.

The weather and a human are not the same. You can't just look at someone and make an determination about their overall health.

Yes. He's fine.

That was my point. A TV doctor from conservative TV probably said that but there was never a doctor that evaluated him. Your phrasing is extremely misleading.

The weather and a human are not the same. You can't just look at someone and make an determination about their overall health.

Yes. He's fine.
Thank you for answering my question. We can agree to disagree. I do think some things health wise can be very obvious without the official diagnosis of a doctor and I fail to see where I was being misleading. You of course disagree. I think you can tell when someone for instance has a cold or the flu, without a doctor telling us. my grandmother passed away from dementia. Before she died her behavior at the beginning of her diagnosis was extremely similar to what I see in Biden. Do I think Biden craps his pants? No. I don’t. But I do think he is in the beginning of a serious health issue that is common for people his age. I’m alarmed by his behavior and wouldn’t hire him to run a McDonalds. It’s why I won’t vote for him. You think he’s fine, and seems like you will vote for him. It’s what makes America great. I still think you’re unfairly persecuted on here quite a bit and apologize for my “piling on” comment.

Reactions: nail1988
You know what, I'll bet nobody on this board could make a speech an hour long and not make a mistake or four. This would be particularly true if names were involved. Speech was solid, I was surprised as hell he made it through.

the only bump this fool got was the injection of adderall he got right before the state of confusion speech. He was slurring and screaming during his Castro Esq speech. The vegetable was juiced. Last couple days the moron can’t even put a sentence together.

I had it as Vyvanse, but that speech screamed Dextroamphetamine. Not the Adderall salts version, but Dexedrine. Or some combination of Vyvanse and Dexedrine. I took Dexedrine often many years ago for recreational purposes (along with Quaalude or Valium, for "the weekend speed drunk") but just Dexedrine alone will make you talk exactly like he did. And yet I haven't seen anyone talking about Biden's one night amazing angry speed reading display haha.

• Haha
I had it as Vyvanse, but that speech screamed Dextroamphetamine. Not the Adderall salts version, but Dexedrine. Or some combination of Vyvanse and Dexedrine. I took Dexedrine often many years ago for recreational purposes (along with Quaalude or Valium, for "the weekend speed drunk") but just Dexedrine alone will make you talk exactly like he did. And yet I haven't seen anyone talking about Biden's one night amazing angry speed reading display haha.

I bet his heart rate hasn’t been that high since the last time he sniffed a little girls hair and neck🫣😳😳

Reactions: bollocks
The one poll that has been consistent is that the majority of Americans don't want Trump or Biden.

Just sad that our system can't deliver us a better result.
The Dimtards have zero bench. None. Who else would run on their ticket? Whoremella or Gruesome Newsome? 😂

• Haha
Thank you for answering my question. We can agree to disagree. I do think some things health wise can be very obvious without the official diagnosis of a doctor and I fail to see where I was being misleading. You of course disagree. I think you can tell when someone for instance has a cold or the flu, without a doctor telling us. my grandmother passed away from dementia. Before she died her behavior at the beginning of her diagnosis was extremely similar to what I see in Biden. Do I think Biden craps his pants? No. I don’t. But I do think he is in the beginning of a serious health issue that is common for people his age. I’m alarmed by his behavior and wouldn’t hire him to run a McDonalds. It’s why I won’t vote for him. You think he’s fine, and seems like you will vote for him. It’s what makes America great. I still think you’re unfairly persecuted on here quite a bit and apologize for my “piling on” comment.
Thanks for the respectful response. Yeah some health issues you can just look and diagnose like chicken poxs or pink eye but definitely not dementia. My grandmother had dementia and I actually worked with people that have dementia. I feel comfortable saying that i don't have dementia concerns. He's just old and he's dealing with his natural decline.

I will be voting for Biden in this election.

You're not piling on, we are just having a debate. It's the people that consistently tag me for silly reasons that can be too much.

If you live in Florida, it matters this much. ZERO.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Chrismartin1974
Thanks for the respectful response. Yeah some health issues you can just look and diagnose like chicken poxs or pink eye but definitely not dementia. My grandmother had dementia and I actually worked with people that have dementia. I feel comfortable saying that i don't have dementia concerns. He's just old and he's dealing with his natural decline.

You're not piling on, we are just having a debate. It's the people that consistently tag me for silly reasons that can be too much.
That’s what I was referring too. You seem to get tagged in posts where it’s not really applicable or it’s just done to taunt.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
You know what, I'll bet nobody on this board could make a speech an hour long and not make a mistake or four. This would be particularly true if names were involved. Speech was solid, I was surprised as hell he made it through.
I agree. Public speaking is definitely an art that takes tons of practice. I will admit he did much better than anticipated

Reactions: jimbo1313R
Anybody got a feel for what the house and Senate races are looking like? Can't recall seeing much of anything on these races which could be extremely important.

So, by the same token, are you willing to concede that a psychiatrist can make a diagnosis of Trumps multiple psychological disorders without a direct examination?

For me they are both unfit.

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
So, by the same token, are you willing to concede that a psychiatrist can make a diagnosis of Trumps multiple psychological disorders without a direct examination?

For me they are both unfit.
Considering psychology is a pseudoscience, diagnoses or not, it's all biased opinions.

The libs did this with Trump, it was dumb then and it’s dumb now. Joe is old, and not as crisp as he was 20 years ago. The USA is still doing well, shocker!!!

I think you could yes. Both would be different results as both men aren’t the same but I’m sure plenty of people judge Trumps actions from afar as well.

My grnadmother had a long harsh fight with dementia. She got to where she would see people in the room that were not there. Finally, her brain stopped sending the swallow signal to her throat muscles and she starved to death in hospice. It doesnt start with these dramatic failures though. I think Joe has dementia for sure. You can tell it in his speech patterns and the way he reacts to being confused. Seems to have episodes that are similar to "sun downers". I actually have a great deal of sympathy for him, and I think that the people around him are guilty of elder abuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT