ADVERTISEMENT

Ruby Freeman flipped?

As I said in another tweet, Lin has been getting a bit carnival barkerish lately for my tastes. His endorsement doesn't carry as much weight with me as it once did.

Would love to be wrong. I just think the dems would get to her first, they are old hands at this rigging election stuff.

could be. Who knows. Hence the question mark in title, but maybe something to it. If there is crime and evidence starts to add up, flips should eventually happen

Lin has definitely made some very bold claims about Kemp lately. He better back it up or he’s done as a credible lawyer.

He just strikes me as the flamboyant Southern lawyer that talks a good game and can't back it up. Any longtime Bama fans will remember Tommy Gallion, he reminds me of him a bit.

Having said that, Lin did beat CNN for Sandmann, so he has his legal chops. Just would like to see less tweets and more action.

If this isn’t edited she pretty much admitted it on social media. She even mentions jail. I’m guessing we’d know by now if she hadn’t flipped.

Lin has definitely made some very bold claims about Kemp lately. He better back it up or he’s done as a credible lawyer.
He can retire with his cut of the fees he made winning YUUUGE settlements for Nick Sandman. He's just playing with house money now.

Lin knows how corrupt the system is. Look what he did to free Richard Jewel from the FBI attempt to make him into a patsy for the Olympic bombing. The thing that Lin’s been talking about that makes me think more so is the satanic/pedo stuff. Remember he defended the Ramsey’s. Maybe somehow the tragic death of JonBenet plays into this all some how also.

Reactions: fatman76
If this isn’t edited she pretty much admitted it on social media. She even mentions jail. I’m guessing we’d know by now if she hadn’t flipped.

Hmmmm....

Trump Campaign Attorney Rudy Giuliani name dropped Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss, in a virtual hearing with Georgia lawmakers. Freeman and Moss were caught counting ballots after observers were told to leave in a viral video.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT