ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit Reaction from the Spring Game - April 14 - Added Kendall Jackson

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
Kendall Jackson DE 6-foot-4, 250-Pounds Gainesville (FL) Buchholz 2024

It was cool to be back on campus and mingle with the other recruits. My thoughts on the spring is that they is room for improvement but other than that it was a good experience. I talked to Coach Napier, Coach Armstrong, Coach Peterson and Coach Bateman. They were pretty much telling me that they’re glad I made it and that I’m a big target for them.

Jordan Pride S 6-foot-2, 180-Pounds Bradenton (FL) IMG Academy 24

Was surprised how many fans came out on a Thursday night to watch them play and support them. Great atmosphere to play in

I spoke with Coach Armstrong, Raymond, and Billy. All said I’m a top priority and glad I came and spent sometime with them today.

Vernell Brown III WR 5-foot-10, 160-Pounds Wildwood (FL) 2025

“It’s always good to be in The Swamp. It was good to see some first-year students, like Andy Jean and Ja’keem Jackson.”

“I didn’t really speak with any coaches outside of recruiting staff members because I got there late and left early to travel back home. As far as where they stand, I haven’t evaluated my recruiting yet, but I will here in the near future.”

Jaiden Spearman S 6-foot-2, 190-Pounds Cornelius (NC) Hough 2024

“It was great being back in Gainesville; the environment was amazing the fans were even better. I was impressed by the amount of fans who showed up. I spoke with Coach Raymond and watched how he coached, and I was impressed. The Gators definitely stand high with me; I’m excited to see where our relationship goes.”

Izaiah Williams WR 6-foot-1, 175-Pounds Tampa (FL) Carrollwood Day 2024

"I loved it! Every time I step foot on campus, it’s one more step closer for UF to be my new home. The hospitality was great y. All showed a lot of love and made me feel welcome. I was running late, so I didn’t get to talk to the coaches before the game, but I still had a great time. UF is definitely high on my radar."

Jalen Wiggins DE 6-foot-5, 235-Pounds Tallahassee (FL) Rickards 2025

“I was very excited watching tonight’s spring game seeing lots of young talent on the field, and even the atmosphere, even though it wasn’t much, was a good experience. I didn’t get to speak to any coaches today, but I still have the Gators high for me.”

Anthony Rogers RB 5-foot-9, 180-Pounds Bradenton (FL) IMG Academy 2025

“It was a great experience. A lot of excitement! I spoke with Coach Chaos and Coach Juluuke. Florida is high on my list.”

Tye Hylton OL 6-foot-4, 280-Pounds Oviedo (FL) 2024

“I was loving it!! I loved the atmosphere /being around like-minded people, and football. You can’t go wrong when you have those.
We talked with Coach Stapleton and Coach Sale a lot. Florida is high on the board for me.”

Carter Smith QB 6-foot-3, 180-Pounds Ft. Myers (FL) Bishop Verot 2025

“It was an awesome experience; I loved every second there! It was pretty crazy to see that many fans at the spring game. They looked really good on the field; I’m very excited to see what they do this year!”

“I mainly spoke to Coach O’Hara and Coach Pruett. I can definitely see myself playing in the swamp, so I’d say pretty high on my list.”

Josiah Davis Safety 6-foot-1, 185-Pounds Nashville (GA) Berrien 2024 UF Commit

“I love it. Everything went great for today. I’m ready to come back already.”

Elijah Melendez LB 6-foot-2, 220-Pounds Kissimmee (FL) Osceola 2025

“my impressions were very fun and had a good vibe. I love the fan base of Florida and how they treat people, but as I said, I have not really made a relationship with the coaches yet during this process.”

“I had a pretty good time; I didn’t talk to any coaches; however, the Gators have always been one of my favorite schools, but the front runners for me are definitely Auburn, colorado, and Miami; I love the Gators scheme, and how they play, I just don’t have a strong relationship with the gators coaches yet.”

Austin Simmons QB 6-foot-3, 200-Pounds Pahokee (FL) Florida Commit

“Coming to the Swamp tonight, I had high expectations. Bringing my mom and grandma to the Swamp for the first time meant a lot. They got to experience something so special and they loved it. I can’t wait to get back up here in the Summer, Go Gators!”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News