ADVERTISEMENT

Random thoughts watching today

truthgeneration

Gator Great
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2005
Pennsylvania
Texas AM qb Kings helmet is rediculous Lu big for his face. Lol good Lord.

RG3 was extremely annoying listening to and I’m not one that cares too much about that

Johnson and Etienne are so much better than Naquan. Etienne is a stud. Very excited about him.

You have to stop complaining about Napier with no fire on the sideline. That’s not who he is. I watched a video about him right before he was hired where Louisiana was talking about his stoic nature on the sidelines no matter what the situation is. That can be a good benefit. A little fire every once in a while would be nice but I don’t want psycho Muschamp or Stoops at Kentucky. Lol

Defense is legendary bad. I cannot remember a time that I’ve watched this bad of Gator defense the past 2-3 years. Sometimes I think it’s players other times coaching. Probably it is both right now. I really thought Toney might make somewhat of a deference or at least show us getting better as the year has gone but no way. Where would we be without Miller. Having said that, the defense played a lot better in the second half and that sack and fumble was huuuge because they were moving it. Where the heck has the 2nd half defense been all year. Didn’t miss Cox one bit.

I don’t understand all the motion we run constantly on offense with Henderson. He has to be dog tired after the game. And i can’t stand the fake hike that AR does all the time. I don’t get it.

What the heck was our boxing coach doing on the sidelines. Lol

Evan Stewart is a player. Kinda annoying.

overall this victory feels real good.

Is it possible for Miami and FSU could lose against each other. They both deserve it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News