ADVERTISEMENT

Practice Observations 3/25

bdtyson

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2007
- I think that I was most impresed with Desmond Parks as far as the EE go. He made some nice catches in traffic and looked pretty good coming off the ball. He hit the coach on the punt block drills but he will learn.

- Bostic is very athletic but was very confused. He shadowed spikes for most of the end of practice. He would stand behind spikes while spikes explained stuff to him.

- You have Deonte Thompson and then everyone else at WR. I would say that everybody else looked very average. I thought Justin Williams looked slow off the ball and could not get seperation. Carl Moore looked better than the others but he needs to step it up. David Nelson had an average day. Hammond caught some balls and looks shifty but dropped one during 11 on 11.
- Jaye Howard looks really good. I think he will be a very capable backup. Marsh is going to be an all american consideration in my opinion. He looks bigger and I think his footwork has really improved. Omar looks like a plug. He is big. He didnt look as slow as I thought he would be. He looks healthy and ready to play from what I coud tell. He will not push for starts unless something changes dramatically but we should have a good rotation from what I saw. I was a lil disappointed with Sanders but I didnt lock in on him either.

- Janoris played some nickel and wondy moved to the outside for most of the practice which was different. Bushell is constantly getting yelled at. I think he could be a good one though.

- Okine played some dtackle. It was hard to tell from which formations but it looked like our standard 4-3. He could be a good compliment in passing situations.

- The o line has a lot of work to do. They got beat almost every time. David young played with the starters for a while at left tackle. They just have a long way to go but Strong was sending the house and it was only passing.

- Tebow took some snaps under center. He did a hesitation in his drop that I ouldnt tell if it was supposed to be there on one play. He took two steps hesitated and then two more. It could have been to bait the corner but I couldnt tell. It worked though. Tebw hit Deonte for several big plays in 11 on 11 and A hernan.

- Brantley looked pretty good. Tebow did get into with Marsh. It looked like for hitting brantly but I didnt see the incident. It was entertaining watching those guys go at it. Nothing serious but tebow had a message. " If you hurt him, I am the only guy and I dont want to play the whole game when we are up by 50" I kid!!!

Oh yeah....I really think we got a shot this year. Go Gators.

-
This post was edited on 3/25 7:25 PM by bdtyson
This post was edited on 3/26 9:53 AM by bdtyson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News