ADVERTISEMENT

PoSsible new fave bourbon

JD Gator

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
Might be because I'm on a deck overlooking a beautydf vallry near Boston and I've had way tooo much and itr 60 degrees and clear but Jefferson's presidential select 21 year might have taken the lead

Originally posted by JD Gator:
Might be because I'm on a deck overlooking a beautydf vallry near Boston and I've had way tooo much and itr 60 degrees and clear but Jefferson's presidential select 21 year might have taken the lead
Bet it tastes great with coke.

Originally posted by Dannygator1989:

Such an obvious attempt at trolling you don't even get an eye roll. :)

My new favorite site sales it. Sorry if this violates any advertisement rules, but I have nothing to do with the site.

Caskers

Originally posted by BigOleNastyGator:

Originally posted by Dannygator1989:

Such an obvious attempt at trolling you don't even get an eye roll. :)
What? Noooo...BONG you're so cynical bro...

dont nut even try to tell me you can taste a difference between Rich and Rare with Coke and Gentleman Jack and Coke.

puhlease

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT