ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Florida's Race for Governor

So a republican, an independent and a democrat walk into a bar. The bar tender says, "Good evening Mr. Crist, the usual?"

Theo providing the usual middle aged middle tier career perspective.

Scott for the win, baby. And mostly because it was not Charlie Chuckles.

FYI I went to a private fundraiser for Crist back in 2005 during that hectic week when he was a Republican. Held at a very exclusive home in Avila down in Tampa. Many bull gators were there as well as yours truly. Lots of former Seminole and Gator football types too.

Charlie had to stand on a coffee table to be seen and heard over those big burly men.

If anyone needs a used fan, I hear that Craig's list is full of them this morning.

Funny....back then he was the evil Republican and hated by all those fools who were now out there campaigning for him...do they even bother reconciling their "hate" then and "love" now?

Originally posted by goldmom:

Scott for the win, baby.
You would cheer for a criminal who stayed out of jail by refusing to answer questions? Oh wait....I guess you would.
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by GatorTheo:

Originally posted by goldmom:

Scott for the win, baby.
You would cheer for a criminal who stayed out of jail by refusing to answer questions? Oh wait....I guess you would.
smile.r191677.gif
We see why you're merely an average middle of the road career kind of guy who is full of resentment...

Don't you have to be convicted of something and actually go to jail to be a "criminal"??

DOH...

By the way, Theo, Rick Scott has actually helped bring jobs back to Florida, and particularly in Jacksonville. Chuckles was no friend to Jacksonville. He spent his free time in SoFla. We won't ask what he was doing, but I seem to remember when he was an evil Republican, the Dems made lots of innuendo filled remarks. Hmm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT