ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi

Hykeem Jefferies will be a great replacement

Can't even spell his name correctly after reading his tweet, along with his name.

Hi Keeeemmmm!

R.6e09d58f94b2aa8109117965e99cd3b2

I don't want him... 🤣

He's yours...always will be because you love the tax cut he engineered for trump

Each one of these guys have or will be rejected by their own party

51ggoXbIgzL._AC_SY780_.jpg

@GhostOfMatchesMalone you being a pro wrasslin' fan, if you can't tell me who this is before he became Akeem The African Dream, you need to get b!atch slapped.

I wish I could find the clip about him saying he was gonna be the first black champion.
Oh and props to @RayGravesGhost for mentioning Hykeeeeeemmmm Jefferies.

akeem-the-african-dream-dance-gif-1.gif
akeem-the-african-dream-dance-gif-5.gif

a1d3e92c45a2a24ca626cdee2a0d4ea559b88d2c.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Even though she is almost 3 full years older, she is still a hundred times sharper than the vegetable in the white house. I have not seen any note card of hers that says, "they've given me this list and I'm supposed to call on..."
Or a note card that says "enter from the left, sit down".
Nor have I seen her attempt to shake hands with somebody not there.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
As congresswoman for San Francisco including some of the nicer areas, she has overseen a once beautiful city turning into a s__t dump with homelessness everywhere, needle exchanges, poop patrols to scoop up human excrement and crime. Saw SF in the early 90s and it was a beautiful city. In trips back from 2000-2015, we witnessed the decline. And she attempted to do for America what she allowed to happen to her own home district. Anyone who celibrates this woman's accomplishments, must hate our country.

If Dems nominate Hakeem, it will insure more GOP wins in 2024. Because his name is Hakeem and his positions fit his name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT