ADVERTISEMENT

Our looming “next 9/11”?

Tatton

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
For more than four decades our Southern border and to an extent our Canadian border, as well, has been breached by people crossing. Call them undocumented, illegals or whatever is deemed politically correct. Most undoubtedly have arrived seeking better lives. But not all. Only 22 years after a three-pronged assault on our shores, killing more innocents than died at Pearl Harbor, our national leadership pours its legal resources into providing an open border. Among the two to three million crossing over since Inauguration Day 2020 are unidentified Chinese, Middle Easterners and Sub-Saharans who simply disappear within our vast nation.

When and how extensive will be our next “9/11” assault?

I was advised long ago that answers can be found by following the money. When elected leaders benignly look the other way or vigorously work to expose our population to terrorism, gangs representing drug cartels, prostitution and what has become the world’s largest operation of human sex trafficking, illegal child backstreet labor and modern slavery, I want to know what’s in it for them.

We may, in fact, be in the closing days of our great American story of liberty and justice for all.

Reactions: BCSpell
For more than four decades our Southern border and to an extent our Canadian border, as well, has been breached by people crossing. Call them undocumented, illegals or whatever is deemed politically correct. Most undoubtedly have arrived seeking better lives. But not all. Only 22 years after a three-pronged assault on our shores, killing more innocents than died at Pearl Harbor, our national leadership pours its legal resources into providing an open border. Among the two to three million crossing over since Inauguration Day 2020 are unidentified Chinese, Middle Easterners and Sub-Saharans who simply disappear within our vast nation.

When and how extensive will be our next “9/11” assault?

I was advised long ago that answers can be found by following the money. When elected leaders benignly look the other way or vigorously work to expose our population to terrorism, gangs representing drug cartels, prostitution and what has become the world’s largest operation of human sex trafficking, illegal child backstreet labor and modern slavery, I want to know what’s in it for them.

We may, in fact, be in the closing days of our great American story of liberty and justice for all.
It is coming. And it is coming right from there. However...we are already being attacked, and it is killing WAY more people than any terror attack in our history. Fentanyl is coming across the border in unbelievable numbers...responsible for around 100K deaths per year in America. In our little town here(Tatton used to live here) less than 3 blocks from where I work, they found enough Fentanyl to kill 30,000 people. Now the rest of the story...the kid, who is a known dealer, was out of jail the next day. Yes, we have chinese coming across that border that are spying. They have caught 10 times more terrorists than ever(how many are they NOT catching?)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT