ADVERTISEMENT

Our college campuses have gone batchit crazy

wait til antifa shows up.....
I’m gonna guess they’d last ten seconds. They’re going to be SO distracted by the herd of goats (aka “hot dates”) we have waiting for them they’ll be easy to mow down.
I’ll even pick up a gun or two. If someone just loads it and shows me where the trigger is.
😡

wait til antifa shows up.....

portland-punch-antifa-fight.gif

I have to tip my cap to these people they are tough some of the toughest people around. Great negotiators

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

Good move, this type of racism isn’t tolerable
Pathetic 🤬🤬

Let me get this straight. Thousands of "protesters" build illegal encampments on college campuses, populated by non-student agitators, funded by outside money and college administrators spend weeks pandering and negotiating. One white frat kid allegedly makes King Kong noises toward an overweight black protester and Ole Miss launches a "conduct probe." Of all the reasons to launch an investigation after the last few weeks!

Remember, it's always the white kid's fault.

Now this kid has the entire left wing mob coming after him and his family.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😂😂😂😁😂
twas a good one, i admit!!

that type of racism only makes the beatings worse. we dont need it. Good move by the frat.
The young man ACCUSED but NOT PROVEN GUILTY will not suffer any consequences.
Like most Universities across the country, Alumni donors in the majority were members of GLO’s.
(That’s Greek Letter Organizations for those who don’t know).
Ole Miss is especially beholden to a huge and historically entrenched culture of Greek membership and if the Administration there pushed this issue they’ll be the new poster children for FAFO.

Reactions: NavigatorII
For the 100000x, I don't care about right wing or left wing people opinions.
Yo Fatman, why not list for Kalim the disasters the "left has brought on our country. Just the facts tho.
I am proud to say that when I saw what the left (liberal Democrats) were doing to our country,I proudly joined the right in opposing them.

That is what you are focused on? My lord you are a hopeless idiot.
focused? lol, you little twirp. Do you support that type of behavior? do you think it moves the ball in the right direction? do you stand with the Fraternity? or do you side with the KKK///

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT