ADVERTISEMENT

Our college campuses have gone batchit crazy

I have told everyone here I never went to college. There were some of our cucks that made a thread to in my eyes brag about what they had accomplished over others (Bsuck mostly) And I am VERY comfortable with my choice, and am very comfortable with people who chose a different path. But what I see in the news that happens on college campuses all over the Country, in almost EVERY school, it would be embarrassing to me (if I were a grad) I understand different times and all, but this is not isolated....the wokeness, the cancel culture, the suppressing of free speech. To ME(and I admit being someone that never attended a university does not have the best information on this subject) I do not see how someone that loves our Country could attend college. I know all are not like this...and all that attend do not agree with this radical outlook. however whether YOIU do or do not....the professors and the administrators DO. I am quite sure they would jail me if I were ever there.

I have told everyone here I never went to college. There were some of our cucks that made a thread to in my eyes brag about what they had accomplished over others (Bsuck mostly) And I am VERY comfortable with my choice, and am very comfortable with people who chose a different path. But what I see in the news that happens on college campuses all over the Country, in almost EVERY school, it would be embarrassing to me (if I were a grad) I understand different times and all, but this is not isolated....the wokeness, the cancel culture, the suppressing of free speech. To ME(and I admit being someone that never attended a university does not have the best information on this subject) I do not see how someone that loves our Country could attend college. I know all are not like this...and all that attend do not agree with this radical outlook. however whether YOIU do or do not....the professors and the administrators DO. I am quite sure they would jail me if I were ever there.
choice? like being gay or straight??

• Angry
Reactions: Steveerino
This type of thinking was confined to very specific parts of the country back in the day. But like most malignant things, it spread.

UF is almost unrecognizable from the college I dropped out of. 😁

I wonder if the idiots here who blindly support the left realize that the chaos and hate and anarchy being displayed on these campuses are not republicans but being born and fermented by the very idiology they vote for. No, I don't wonder. They're just too stupid to realize it. But gotta get the pronouns right and keep chopping up little kids, though.

I am pretty sure our new Prez said he would not allow these events to take place on campus
UF has a sizable number of Jewish students, and that’s always been the case.
Bright, driven, and focused on success. They are part of the fabric of the UF campus and likely wouldn’t accept being attacked. It would not be a good situation.

Fox put up a long list of the campuses where the most vigorous anti-Israel protests are taking place. None were in the South. When you see a talk-centered outfit such as Fox fixate about 60% of its content on only one story be wary. And remember that when any “news” commentator declares these demonstrations “are happening everywhere across the country,” he or she is usually at the epicenter of it all in New York. They are notoriously sloppy and weak journalists. Most of the big demonstrations are in the Northeast, the upper Midwest and West Coast where large populations of immigrant Arab and Islamist populations have settled. Look at these “students”. Most of them aren’t. Most of them are tied to Middle Eastern militant movements. They are funded and trained. They do NOT typify a majority of college students. The media only wants to report on the most frightening collections of “students” because it hypes their ratings. They won’t tell the bigger stories on our campuses where the majority are appalled by these professional demonstrators.

Fox put up a long list of the campuses where the most vigorous anti-Israel protests are taking place. None were in the South. When you see a talk-centered outfit such as Fox fixate about 60% of its content on only one story be wary. And remember that when any “news” commentator declares these demonstrations “are happening everywhere across the country,” he or she is usually at the epicenter of it all in New York. They are notoriously sloppy and weak journalists. Most of the big demonstrations are in the Northeast, the upper Midwest and West Coast where large populations of immigrant Arab and Islamist populations have settled. Look at these “students”. Most of them aren’t. Most of them are tied to Middle Eastern militant movements. They are funded and trained. They do NOT typify a majority of college students. The media only wants to report on the most frightening collections of “students” because it hypes their ratings. They won’t tell the bigger stories on our campuses where the majority are appalled by these professional demonstrators.
I also think if you look at college students across the country probably north of 95% of them are NOT protesting.

Agree with much of this. It is three major parts of the country population wise and not just NYC though.

I went to two excellent schools in the South and Captain loved my years there and learned (and grew) an exceptional amount. I was admitted to the honors college of Florida.

As many (all) of you know, uncontrolled immigration is destroying this country. The left paints this country in shame, calls it the product of immoral colonization and as such likens it directly to Israel and apartheid South Africa.

Reactions: dc1gator and Tatton
The last 3 words are the key to this and should not be overlooked or "lost in translation" so to speak.

I would venture to guess that the majority of all demonstrations by the Left since 2020 have been orchestrated by big money donors (Soros and his ilk) and carried out by their "paid employees".

Florida has America's Governor. There are so many things going on right now that plays RIGHT IN TO OUR HANDS to re elect Donald Trump.
like the summer of love?? what you morons fail to take into consideration is just how god awful trump is. i know you guys are all fiscal libs and social conservatives, but good lord the man isnt good for the country.

• Haha
Reactions: scubagator
UF has a sizable number of Jewish students, and that’s always been the case.
Bright, driven, and focused on success. They are part of the fabric of the UF campus and likely wouldn’t accept being attacked. It would not be a good situation.
truuf.

The last 3 words are the key to this and should not be overlooked or "lost in translation" so to speak.

I would venture to guess that the majority of all demonstrations by the Left since 2020 have been orchestrated by big money donors (Soros and his ilk) and carried out by their "paid employees".
you would be correct. but dont underestimate how much hate whitey there is in the country, this has been brewing for a very long time. the issue now is the dog is biting the masters hand.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
This may be the first of your posts I do not see quite eye to eye with you on...and that is 100% fine. While I agree both sides sensationalize for viewership, college universities are under attack. Do you remember the presidents of these universities testifying in congress and could not let the words come out of their mouth that calling for the death of Israel was hate speech? And these are supposedly our highest level learning schools. How does someone who will surely tell you how much smarter they are than everyone else live in this GREAT Country, reap all the freedoms and benefits from her...and then support only ONE side of this argument. And that argument is DEATH TO AMERICA...DEATH TO ISRAEL? So this problem is WAY, WAY deeper than FNC sensationalism. Just because FNC shows this, where others may not does not mean we do not have a very serious problem, because WE DO. I believe in our Constitution and especially understand why the first amendment was FIRST. However their is a line crossed when you call for the death of our Country. You IMMEDIATLY become MY enemy. The first amendment gives us one of our most treasured rights...but like with any "right", there comes consequences. We cannot let our enemies fund these stupid students that mean America harm.

Reactions: dc1gator
I also think if you look at college students across the country probably north of 95% of them are NOT protesting.
And many of those people fear going to school because the radicals threaten their existence. And the left is scared to call them out because they are doing so bad in polls, they are turning their back on one of our strongest allies to get more votes.

And isn't it amazing how only 5% (to use your number) can ruin it for the rest by having classes cancelled and having gutless college presidents and politicians throw up their hands and yield to these thugs. But it was just a tiny percentage to cause 911 too. Spare me the percentage and go tell the Jewish students being threatened how low the percentage is. I bet that will be comforting.

Too bad that 5% is vocal and chooses violence. Every time the Jewish student union brings a speaker in, UPD ends up arresting 5-10 jackasses with Palestinian flags.

I was doing some offsite work for them yesterday and everywhere I checked, there were some idiots with signs and flags looking to cause trouble.

Incidentally the police presence was impressive.

Too bad that 5% is vocal and chooses violence. Every time the Jewish student union brings a speaker in, UPD ends up arresting 5-10 jackasses with Palestinian flags.

I was doing some offsite work for them yesterday and everywhere I checked, there were some idiots with signs and flags looking to cause trouble.

Incidentally the police presence was impressive.
dont let them intimidate you, i hate when i see thugs beating up on people.

I was sittin on my butt with a gun on. With my phone.
Oh, so you’re this guy …..

oqoalr4y5kab1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT