ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

Levi's is one of the most overhyped QBs on teams that aren't doing that bad. Don't see why he gets hyped so much by the media.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Fever,

Can you explain why AR gets hyped so much ?

Based on actual SEC game results !

Yep they did that due to physical traits I guess but announcers are always acting like Levi's is so good even though he constantly makes bad decisions and takes sacks instead of throwing the ball away.

Lane Train just said we rushed for 390 yards vs all those 5 star defensive players. Damn I love his arrogance and confidence. Jimbo not getting much on his $30 million team to be 3-5.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Yep they did that due to physical traits I guess but announcers are always acting like Levi's is so good even though he constantly makes bad decisions and takes sacks instead of throwing the ball away.
We got curb stomped last night. Deeply embarrassing.

Levis has the skills to play at the next level but I don’t see him as a first round pick like many folks are projecting. Like you said he holds the ball too long, trying to be a hero. Our OL has been a weakness all season and that hasn’t helped either.

Reactions: Gator Fever

Levis has the skills to play at the next level but I don’t see him as a first round pick like many folks are projecting. Like you said he holds the ball too long, trying to be a hero. Our OL has been a weakness all season and that hasn’t helped either.
That got out of hand. I was expecting a very physical UK that was gonna at least keep it closeish. UT us just rolling of late so it was your turn in the buzz saw. Hopefully Georgia can escape that.

Yep I don't see him starting for long in the NFL. He is not a good decision maker. The NFL will quickly make him learn to throw the ball away though.

Vols riding momentum from bama win....

Fixing to ride into Athens next Saturday
Tebow,
Between the hedges, I have to pick the Dawgs.

But with both of them running an up-tempo offense; should be an interesting game.

I like Stetson Bennett - not the most physically talented QB; but a good football brain, & mental toughness. Hope he stays safe, has an good game, & beats the Vols !

Last edited:
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Tebow,
Between the hedges, I have to pick the Dawgs.

But with both of them running an up-tempo offense; should be a interesting game.

I like Stetson Bennett - not the most physically talented QB; but a good football brain, & mental toughness. Hope he stays safe, has a good game, & beats the Vols !
UT's offense is great, but they haven't seen a defense with the overall talent and speed of Georgia. They will score, but not enough to outscore the Bulldogs. Georgia's offense is excellent as well and Tennessee's defense is just average. Georgia's defense is #4 in FBS, Tennessee's is #82. UT is #1 in total offense, but Georgia is #2. The difference I see is Georgia is elite on both sides of the ball and the Vols are not.

UT's offense is great, but they haven't seen a defense with the overall talent and speed of Georgia. They will score, but not enough to outscore the Bulldogs. Georgia's offense is excellent as well and Tennessee's defense is just average. Georgia's defense is #4 in FBS, Tennessee's is #82. UT is #1 in total offense, but Georgia is #2. The difference I see is Georgia is elite on both sides of the ball and the Vols are not.

I think GA probably wins by about 10 points.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
UT is similar to LSU on both sides of the ball in regards to that Joe Burrow-led team of 2019. UT is now 39th in total defense.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT