ADVERTISEMENT

Other games this week...

So let me get this straight. UGLY is #2 in the polls simply because they have a coach that spends 2 million$ a year paying his players so he can have the best roster in college football, and still lose games cause he doesn't know what he's doing, BUT he manages to beat a terrible Clempson team in week 1 who is now 2-2 and doesn't deserve to be ranked at all, yet UGLY still somehow stays atop the polls for no reason whatsoever. They have a coach that can't even tell you when halftime occurs during the game or how to spell his own name, or anyone's name for that matter as being a part of Georgia, he's 100% illiterate, yet the SEC is supposed to tremble at these fools?

On a better note, congrats to Arky for getting that monkey off of their back today. That smelly, tick infested, bloated anus, feces throwing, FSU coaching in a previous job, begging all through 2020 for a playoff spot they didn't earn, monkey from Texas A&M. Thank god they buried that garbage team. My biggest regret last year was not losing to Bamy, or LSU, or even the bowl game, but was somehow losing to those homo's from Texas. Something is seriously wrong with you in the head when you are the only team in America that refuses to have female cheerleaders. That's just not American.

Reactions: gatordad3
The point was that you were banging on us for playing Vandy, knowing full well you will play them also.
That is true. And they are bad. They should of just kept the other coach (name escapes me at the moment) if they were going to be that bad. Vandy should be booted out of the SEC. They don’t bring much to the conference.

Reactions: gatordad3
I’d like to see how UGA plays against Arky. However is Arky’s QB healthy and will he be ready to play?

I’d like to see how UGA plays against Arky. However is Arky’s QB healthy and will he be ready to play?

He appeared to be alright later. Just have a feeling Georgia is going to pound Arkansas. Curious how Georgia's passing is against a decent team now.

That is true. And they are bad. They should of just kept the other coach (name escapes me at the moment) if they were going to be that bad. Vandy should be booted out of the SEC. They don’t bring much to the conference.
Mason, he’s a DC now and I forgot where, think it’s SEC. Anyway, Vandy may be historically bad this year, but they like thise revenue sharing checks.

He appeared to be alright later. Just have a feeling Georgia is going to pound Arkansas. Curious how Georgia's passing is against a decent team now.
Arky scares the shit out of me. They believe, and that’s powerful. It’s gonna be a physical game, our first test.

Arky scares the shit out of me. They believe, and that’s powerful. It’s gonna be a physical game, our first test.
Would love to see them pound you leghumpers but this just has a feeing to me that Arkansas is going to get a big wake up call after their Texas wins.

They bring more than Georgia. At least they win baseball titles.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Dawg #1 rated D, but that came against #79 (UAB), #116, #121 and #123 rated offenses. They haven't really played an offense with a pulse yet. I think Arky QB may not play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT