ADVERTISEMENT

OT: SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Year announces he is gay

Originally posted by StevieBGator:

Originally posted by markde:

Originally posted by FresnoGator:
Look, what Michael Sam and StevieB do in the privacy of their own homes is their business ...
I like this one, too.

Stevie B. this deserves some kind of response.
Good stuff. I can't beleve I missed it. My response is...

happy0030.r191677.gif

VERY FUNNY. Sometimes someone gets you and all you can do is laugh, lick your wounds (or his wife's canker sores) and move on.
Damn good!
laugh.r191677.gif

What is the nurture factor? What is the control in the study? Disclamer im not in anyway a scientist so if im using the wrong terms please correct me.

Originally posted by kento1978:
What is the nurture factor? What is the control in the study? Disclamer im not in anyway a scientist so if im using the wrong terms please correct me.
I haven't done enough reading about it to know the exact factors that were identified. They control it by using identical twins. You determine if both are homosexual, one is and one is not, or if neither is. Then you look at differences in their upbringing to see how differences may lead to differing sexual orientation.

I read the misguided statements in this thread and it amazing to see so much ignorance about the homosexual lifestyle. I'm am a retired Chaplain for the Department of Corrections and a Noutheic Counselor. My brother in law and nephew died of AIDS. I've counseled literally hundreds of homosexuals.. In the overwhelming majority of cases, the first homosexual encounter started by being molested by an older family member or Family friend. Most did not have a father figure or at best a father who totally ignored them. The fatherly love they sought and desired made them an easy prey to being molested.and the preying homosexual knows all the right things to say to a confused young boy. For a young boy, it will dramatically change his life. I was molested at the age of 12 and I was changed dramatically in the opposite extreme. I though it made me homosexual and I became a babe hound wanting to bed every woman I met just to prove I wasn't. ( That and because sex is GOOD!!) He equates homosexual act with love as so the homosexual experience begins. As for the "studies" I've read about mentioned on this thread that says homosexuality is in the genes; those studies were later debunked because the data was falsified in favor of the report. The researchers turned out to be homosexual and had an agenda. There are numerous verifiable studies that point to one conclusion. Homosexuals are made, not born that way. I've counseled many homosexuals that successfully overcame their attraction for same sex and are living heterosexual lives and well on their way to total happiness. For the record, the homosexual is one of the most violent of inmates in prison. One final word, I attended a weekend seminar in Nashville around fifteen years ago. The keynote speaker was a Musician and songwriter for Christian music. He lived a homosexual lifestyle from a young age through college. When it was revealed by accident to his college roommate; his friend and the friend's mother didn't reject him but instead, helped him to identify the issues that started him in the homosexual lifestyle. He later married, (to a woman) and at last count he has 12 children. Could be more by now because it seems that after he discovered the true purpose of his manhood, he became a tiger for his wife. His name is Dennis Jernigan in case you want to verify his story. Now, some on here might call me ignorant because I disagree with your assessment the homosexual is born that way. But the ignorance lies with the one who blindly accepts a concept as accurate without doing a complete and educated research. Am I a homophobe? If you were privileged to observe my love for my nephew and brother in law as I held their hands and hugged them as they died a horrible death, you might reject that word. At the time they died, there was little information on AIDs and the common misconception was that you could contact it from just touching a patient. I had their tears on my hands and face. Yeah, I guess maybe I might be considered ignorant after all. Get educated people before making such remarks about another. You might be surprised.
This post was edited on 2/10 2:35 PM by dalecrowe

"You know, all this time living in California, I often forget that people like you exist, in fairly large numbers. Thankfully, that won't be the case in a few decades. "

What makes you think things will change in a few decades?

Originally posted by jgator3:
"You know, all this time living in California, I often forget that people like you exist, in fairly large numbers. Thankfully, that won't be the case in a few decades. "

What makes you think things will change in a few decades?
The fact that they have changed, significantly, over the last few decades? I don't see the momentum all of a sudden haulting because a couple of old guys in the South don't care for it.

This is some funny stuff, people are graduating him because he admits he likes it up his BUTT. All this sick crap should stay in the closet.

Originally posted by dalecrowe:
I read the misguided statements in this thread and it amazing to see so much ignorance about the homosexual lifestyle. I'm am a retired Chaplain for the Department of Corrections and a Noutheic Counselor. My brother in law and nephew died of AIDS. I've counseled literally hundreds of homosexuals.. In the overwhelming majority of cases, the first homosexual encounter started by being molested by an older family member or Family friend. Most did not have a father figure or at best a father who totally ignored them. The fatherly love they sought and desired made them an easy prey to being molested.and the preying homosexual knows all the right things to say to a confused young boy. For a young boy, it will dramatically change his life. I was molested at the age of 12 and I was changed dramatically in the opposite extreme. I though it made me homosexual and I became a babe hound wanting to bed every woman I met just to prove I wasn't. ( That and because sex is GOOD!!) He equates homosexual act with love as so the homosexual experience begins. As for the "studies" I've read about mentioned on this thread that says homosexuality is in the genes; those studies were later debunked because the data was falsified in favor of the report. The researchers turned out to be homosexual and had an agenda. There are numerous verifiable studies that point to one conclusion. Homosexuals are made, not born that way. I've counseled many homosexuals that successfully overcame their attraction for same sex and are living heterosexual lives and well on their way to total happiness. For the record, the homosexual is one of the most violent of inmates in prison. One final word, I attended a weekend seminar in Nashville around fifteen years ago. The keynote speaker was a Musician and songwriter for Christian music. He lived a homosexual lifestyle from a young age through college. When it was revealed by accident to his college roommate; his friend and the friend's mother didn't reject him but instead, helped him to identify the issues that started him in the homosexual lifestyle. He later married, (to a woman) and at last count he has 12 children. Could be more by now because it seems that after he discovered the true purpose of his manhood, he became a tiger for his wife. His name is Dennis Jernigan in case you want to verify his story. Now, some on here might call me ignorant because I disagree with your assessment the homosexual is born that way. But the ignorance lies with the one who blindly accepts a concept as accurate without doing a complete and educated research. Am I a homophobe? If you were privileged to observe my love for my nephew and brother in law as I held their hands and hugged them as they died a horrible death, you might reject that word. At the time they died, there was little information on AIDs and the common misconception was that you could contact it from just touching a patient. I had their tears on my hands and face. Yeah, I guess maybe I might be considered ignorant after all. Get educated people before making such remarks about another. You might be surprised.
I'd like for you to link the numerous studies that homosexuals are made, if you wouldn't mind. Studies showing that "straight training" works would also be welcome.

Do you ever think that, perhaps, being molested has a greater direct correlation with going to prison than it does making somebody gay or not? You're not exactly dealing with a broad sample size here.

Why should they have to "overcome" homosexuality, likes it's some kind of disease that's going to hold them back? Why is it not OK for someone to be homosexual and live a productive, happy life? You make it seem like homosexuality is some kind of flaw that needs to be corrected.

Originally posted by gatorlaw13:

Why should they have to "overcome" homosexuality, likes it's some kind of disease that's going to hold them back? Why is it not OK for someone to be homosexual and live a productive, happy life? You make it seem like homosexuality is some kind of flaw that needs to be corrected.
I just think it's awesome how being gay all of a sudden will turn you into an awful, messed up person. You know what will really turn you into a messed up person? Years of cruel, bigoted ostracism, feeling ashamed of who you are, hiding, or worse, attempting to change your sexuality. That'll do wonders do the human psyche.

But listen, maybe a little Christian music will clear that all up.

Originally posted by ufklowery:

Originally posted by kento1978:
I haven't done enough reading about it to know the exact factors that were identified. They control it by using identical twins. You determine if both are homosexual, one is and one is not, or if neither is. Then you look at differences in their upbringing to see how differences may lead to differing sexual orientation.
So, it's how they're REARED?
wink.r191677.gif

Just a little humor. Very little...

GO GATORS!

All fags should hang! I cannot believe there are soon many people who defend these queers and think this shit is ok. Smfh

I only counsel those who seek counseling. I don't go out to seek a homosexual and drag him in to my office. If someone is happy with who he is more power to him. I have yet to see a truly happy homosexual. They do have a lot of issues as do heterosexuals. Most are carrying around a lot of baggage for how it started along with guilt. Unless you were a counselor, I would hesitate to go further and take up this whole thread. There are no simple answers. One such example. I counseled a 29 year old man who murdered two people when he was 16 in Tampa. Never knew his father who was in a federal prison for life. Up until the time he was sent to prison, he had an active sexual life with young ladies. He told me he had no desire whatsoever for males before prison. They sentenced him to two life terms in prison and set him to Florida State prison, our most brutal prison in Florida. Because he was young (17) and still baby faced, he was gang raped over and over by groups of brutal inmates until he thought he was homosexual. He sought me out for help and I dug through his past and helped him. Even though he will never get out of prison, he is a lot happier that when I first counseled him. End of story.

happy.r191677.gif

I just think it's awesome how being gay all of a sudden will turn you into an awful, messed up person. You know what will really turn you into a messed up person? Years of cruel, bigoted ostracism, feeling ashamed of who you are, hiding, or worse, attempting to change your sexuality. That'll do wonders do the human psyche.

But listen, maybe a little Christian music will clear that all up.

Is that a little "bigoted" dig about Christians, E3PO? I counsel on topics like bigotry against Christians also. I even approved of Tim Tebow in spite of him being one of those "Christians".
happy.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/10 3:48 PM by dalecrowe

The overwhelming majority of gays were molested? Really? So, 10% of the population was molested? That's, like, 30 million people? In America alone...Since the numbers stay oretty cinsistent globally, tat indicates that 300,000,000 million people at any time have been molested? and tgat is only the ones who turn gay, so the number of molestatikns must be enormous! lso, there have been multiple studies that indicated homosexuality was a genetic predisposition. Which one was debunked? We're all of them debunked? What about the studies that show a corresponding number of animals also showed homosexual tendencies? We're they molested too? The fact that the percentage of homosexuality tends to remain constant across cultural and even species boundaries indicates that it is at the very least a genetic predisposition.

Again... If you could, today, would you choose to be attracted to men? Even if those factors aren't genetic, they certainly aren't something you "choose"...

And also, if it were a "choice", why would people in certain situations choose to pursue that "lifestyle?" They want to be tortured or killed? They want to be, even in the best circumstances, selected out for mockery and unfair treatment? Society has done everything it can to wipe them from the earth, up to and including murdering them wholesale, and they still exist? Why? Just to be "difficult?" Or they were molested and that made the decision for them?

Put the shoe on the other foot. If the world were mostly gay, and you had all this pressure to deny that you were attracted to women, would you just... Go along with it? And sorry, unless you can name me a debunked study, that absolutely sounds like the kind of glurge gallery stff that he's passed around in emails to spread bs to those predisposed to believe a certain way.

The overwhelming majority of gays were molested? Really? So, 10% of the population was molested?

figures are inaccurate. Estimated % of population who are homosexual stands at 1.2 % ( Low estimate 1% - high estimate 1.5%) Incorrect also that all were molested. Some are born into families with all male children who began masturbating as they viewed dad's Penthouse. When that got old they began to masturbate one another, progressing to the homosexual act. There are many ways the path to homosexuality began. I also counseled two separate men who bought chickens at the supermarket and used the chicken as a masturbating instrument. They weren't born that way either. they didn't however, cook the chickens after having sex with it which was a relief. Another loved his dog in that most intimate of ways and only wanted to have sex with dogs. I don't think to my recollection that he was born that way. I could go on but hopefully you get the point.

Oh, I forgot! Some men I've counseled have that magical attraction with their had, They masturbated so frequently, nothing else could satisfy. ( That example is for those on the Alley who might tend to Ahem, who might have an unusual attraction to your hand.
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/10 4:08 PM by dalecrowe

This post was edited on 2/10 4:14 PM by dalecrowe

Not to pile on you, Dale... And more power to you for counseling people who have been through a rough time, but you DID claim that most homosexuality is caused by molestation. I get that you are speaking from your own experience, but as someone said, the circumstances you see are not indicative of "the majority". It's a subset of people who already have problems, if they have made it to prison. Child abuse and molestation is a horrible thing, but there is not that great a correlation between that and homosexuality.as

As for your example of the guy who claims to have been "cured", I can make you several people who we t trough the same process, and eventually went back to accepting their homosexuality. It's basic peer pressure, ESP when they are in an environment that ya he study are doing something evil that will send them to hell. That can most certainly force someone to subjugate their behavior to a more "normative" example. It is just changing the behavior, not the attraction they feel. That only works in people who accept the religios aspect of the training. It's not really much different than beating someone to alter behavior. They're avoiding the consequences, not the feelings.

And kudos to you for supporting your relatives through AIDS. That is a tough road, I'm certain. I would say, though, that if your response is to try and "cure" homosexuality rather than AIDS, or if you refuse to accept the idea that they deserve a chance to live as equals, I'm not sure why you want to repress these people, which is what you're doing.

Also, E3 wasn't "attacking" Christianity. He was attacking the idea if there being a cure, and a simplistic one, that a lot if Christians try to pawn off. I'm a Christian, by the way. It's prett hard to attack 95% of the population and have it really make much difference, even on an individual basis. The idea if some attack on religion is used by those groups to drum up support from within against a perceived "villain" rather than losing any real threat. I believe what I believe. There's nothing most people can say that will make me change that, because I didn't base my core beliefs on what other people think.

Hope this doesn't come off as an attack. Oh, and I know plenty of happy gay people. More than happy straight people, actually.

Originally posted by Mathews1129:
All fags should hang! I cannot believe there are soon many people who defend these queers and think this shit is ok. Smfh

You sir, are a class act....

Also, it depends on how you define "homosexual" as far as the %, but if you include bisexual, then the number tends to be between 6-11%. If you include anyone responding at all to same sexual stimulation, according to Kinsey it is 36-47%. Since sexuality is a spectrum, those on the far end, where they are strictly attracted to same sex partners, is about 4%. Also, YOU said the majority were caused by molestation, not me. So, taking 4% as the number, that us still about 12 million in the US alone. That's an awful lot if molestation.

Not sure how chickens or dogs got into the picture. According to your beliefs, these people chose to be attracted to chickens? I think the weakest point of the whole "choice" argument is why they would do it? Just to be subversive? Just to give fundamentalists an enemy? Why, in the face of threats and beatings and beheadings do you CHOOSE, in consistent numbers, to travl that path? For thrills? Because you like Danger? Seriously, its easier, and a whole lot more socially acceptable, especially in countries slews progressive than ours, to go hang gliding, or join the army.

I would say keys agree to disagree, but your disagreement actually harms people.

I only counsel those who seek counseling. I don't go out to seek a homosexual and drag him in to my office. If someone is happy with who he is more power to him. I have yet to see a truly happy homosexual. They do have a lot of issues as do heterosexuals. Most are carrying around a lot of baggage for how it started along with guilt. Unless you were a counselor, I would hesitate to go further and take up this whole thread. There are no simple answers. One such example. I counseled a 29 year old man who murdered two people when he was 16 in Tampa. Never knew his father who was in a federal prison for life. Up until the time he was sent to prison, he had an active sexual life with young ladies. He told me he had no desire whatsoever for males before prison. They sentenced him to two life terms in prison and set him to Florida State prison, our most brutal prison in Florida. Because he was young (17) and still baby faced, he was gang raped over and over by groups of brutal inmates until he thought he was homosexual. He sought me out for help and I dug through his past and helped him. Even though he will never get out of prison, he is a lot happier that when I first counseled him. End of story.
Your only reference is people who have been through extremely traumatic experiences so your opinion only applies to a small section of the homosexual population. Those people who you counseled may very well have been "confused" but that doesn't mean all homosexuals are confused because they went through some sort of abuse, and yet you continue to imply that all homosexuals have some sort of mental issue when you say "I have yet to see a truly happy homosexual". I have a cousin who is gay and quite honestly he's one of the happiest people I know. Of course you haven't seen a truly happy homosexual because you only see those who seek counseling. If someone, anyone, for that matter seeks counseling you can bet it isn't because they wake up feeling good about themselves. That's just common sense.

This post was edited on 2/10 4:33 PM by gatorlaw13

Anyone else wondering how this thread has stayed open this long, with all the foul language and hatred in it? I know I don't have to read it, hard to take your eyes off a train wreck sometimes.

The overwhelming majority of gays were molested? Really? So, 10% of the population was molested?

figures are inaccurate. Estimated % of population who are homosexual stands at 1.2 % ( Low estimate 1% - high estimate 1.5%) Incorrect also that all were molested. Some are born into families with all male children who began masturbating as they viewed dad's Penthouse. When that got old they began to masturbate one another, progressing to the homosexual act. There are many ways the path to homosexuality began. I also counseled two separate men who bought chickens at the supermarket and used the chicken as a masturbating instrument. They weren't born that way either. they didn't however, cook the chickens after having sex with it which was a relief. Another loved his dog in that most intimate of ways and only wanted to have sex with dogs. I don't think to my recollection that he was born that way. I could go on but hopefully you get the point.

Oh, I forgot! Some men I've counseled have that magical attraction with their had, They masturbated so frequently, nothing else could satisfy. ( That example is for those on the Alley who might tend to Ahem, who might have an unusual attraction to your hand.
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/10 4:08 PM by dalecrowe

This post was edited on 2/10 4:14 PM by dalecrowe
The figures are over estimated according to who? Don't just pull stuff out of your ass, provide sources.

Not to pile on you, Dale... And more power to you for counseling people who have been through a rough time, but you DID claim that most homosexuality is caused by molestation. I get that you are speaking from your own experience, but as someone said, the circumstances you see are not indicative of "the majority". It's a subset of people who already have problems, if they have made it to prison. Child abuse and molestation is a horrible thing, but there is not that great a correlation between that and homosexuality.as

WE good. .I don't have a problem with others opinions. As far as E3PO, I was just pulling his chain. Dealing with inmates I tend to have a little "mean" streak in me. ( I probably should seek counsel for that.) My apologies E3PO if I offended you with my remark. I do enjoy your comments.
Sorry also if I made it seem that all homosexuals were molested. I didn't mean that as it sounded. My own experience is not limited to the homosexual act. The ones I do counsel will all tell you the greatest thing about our sessions is that I show them unconditional love. Years ago, I began to carry a small river stone in my pocket to continually remind me to never cast the first stone. ( John 8). Whew! There, I said it!!! I'm one of those "Christians also.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Perhaps we all could learn that lesson from Jesus about judging others. I would not be able to counsel if I were also judging. As for the majority of prisoners I do counsel, ( the standard fare, rapists, murderers, Homosexuals, thieves, etc), the counseling I do gets pretty intense because for me, it is a matter of life or death. If I don't reach them they will go out and commit the same crimes again. The remarks I did make come from my own counseling experience. there are never simple answers to complex problems. My wife says I peel a lot of onions, which means I take layer after layer of their lives apart to get to the root. She sees the reddened eyes from my own tears on some days. So my friend, my comments are from my own experience after years of prison counseling. I hold you no malice and thank you for your comments.

Originally posted by Swamp Junkie:
Anyone else wondering how this thread has stayed open this long, with all the foul language and hatred in it? I know I don't have to read it, hard to take your eyes off a train wreck sometimes.
why not? let people have a discussion over it. Why is everyone so damn sensitive in this country now?

Originally posted by jromek90:
Originally posted by Swamp Junkie:
why not? let people have a discussion over it. Why is everyone so damn sensitive in this country now?
It's probably not the discussion that bothers Swamp Junkie so much as (for example) someone suggesting that we should eradicate all homosexuals. I think most reasonable people can agree that you don't have to be 'so damn sensitive' to consider comments like that over the line.

As Sam Kennison used to say " how does a MAN look at another man's hairy azz and find love? How does that work? "
Not that there's anything wrong with it.
This post was edited on 2/10 4:59 PM by pshea

Not sure how chickens or dogs got into the picture. According to your beliefs, these people chose to be attracted to chickens?

the reference to chickens and dogs is not according to my beliefs. it is because of digging through each individuals past. They were not born with a "chicken or dog" attraction. It was tied in drugs, (Chrystal meth in one and MJ and uppers in the other). the "dog fetish" was just an isolated individual who slept with his dog and .... Enough of that. anyway, I gave my professional opinion coming from years of experience. Not all Homosexuals are unhappy. I have friends who are homosexual and I don't try to "change" them. that is enough said about that. Now if you wish to change the subject to pedophiles and child molesters which, the ones who love male children are in actuality homosexuals, ( Let the ensuing firestorm begin). I can continue. On second thought I am weary of my day in prison and would like to really talk about the Florida Gators, not the homosexual who literally made my life miserable when we played Missouri. I said at the time I wished we had him on our team. After finding out he is a homosexual.................. I still stand by that thought.

Go Gators!!
This post was edited on 2/10 5:11 PM by dalecrowe

One final thought given by my lovely wife. If a child molester /homosexual is actually born that way, can he really be tried and convicted for his crime. After all, by today's standards, it he is born that way, can he be held responsible for his uncontrollable actions?

any lawyers care to give a legal opinion? I would be interested, also my wife.

One final thought given by my lovely wife. If a child molester /homosexual is actually born that way, can he really be tried and convicted for his crime. After all, by today's standards, it he is born that way, can he be held responsible for his uncontrollable actions?

Does the word "consent" mean anything to you?

Originally posted by pshea:

As Sam Kennison used to say " how does a MAN look at another man's hairy azz and find love? How does that work? "
Not that there's anything wrong with it.

This post was edited on 2/10 4:59 PM by pshea
As Dice says, " I don't understand bisexuals. What do they do flip a coin in the morning? Heads its hair pie tails its balls across the nose, OOOHHH!!!

Uhhh , yes? Their actions have an obvious negative impact on their victims. Who does homosexuality negatively affect? Both participants are consenting adults. Your critical thinking skills are astounding.

I would think someone might want to try and pick him up at the back end of the draft ...
How did I know that this post was made by Fresno without even looking.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by sg0508:
Originally posted by sg0508:

Originally posted by tbbuc99:

Originally posted by ufklowery:

Originally posted by misterburns:

Originally posted by gator285:
Blehhhhhhhh
sick0027.r191677.gif
classy, well thought out post
Like stated in an earlier post, it is an opinion, like it or not, not everyone is on board with the homosexual life style. Really nothing ignorant about it, just don't agree with it.
What is there to agree with?
Do you "agree" with someone being black?
That is dumb. Black, white, yellow, brown, you can't change a skin color. Homosexuality is a choice, be it a confused choice, it is still a choice. Oh and you can also disagree, it is your choice and opinion.
So is it your choice that you're straight, or gay, or whatever you "think" you are?
3dgrin.r191677.gif
. Just saying.
Interesting how tbbuc hasn't responded to this. If you ever ask anyone this question, either one of three responses are typically received:

1) None because there really isn't a viable answer other than, "I didn't choose to be straight/gay/bi/whatever"

2) Go f..k yourself

3) Some quotable nonsense from the bible.

Just saying
smile.r191677.gif
Well SG, to you and ufklowery, some have to work and are busy enough that during the day, cannot surf to argue about this stuff.

In answer to uflowery question, sure its a choice for me to be straight. Not interested in the gay lifestyle.

As for you SG, your answer #3 to the question above pretty much tells it all. If the bible is nonsense to you, you wouldn't understand what I believe. With that in mind, I am not opposed to people living their life the way they choose, I challenge you or ufklowery to find any post where I said different.

Also, not that it will make a difference but, here is a name of someone you could look up and see what he says a a former homosexual, Michael GlatzeI. I say former homosexual but, if it isn't a choice, I don't know what you call him.

Anyway, I think the worst thing I said on this thread was in reference to the smileface on the toilet smacking his head into the ceiling post, I said the poster wasn't ignorant about it, just don't agree with the lifestyle. That could be taken as a hateful image and that isn't what I meant by it, but with this being a hotbutton topic, what would anyone on either side expect.

Ok, I am officially done and moving on. Hope Sam does well in the NFL and he doesn't have to endure too much chastising.

Originally posted by E3PO:

Does the word "consent" mean anything to you?
Always the funniest comment from the anti-homosexuality group, and they always think they're the first person to come up with it.

Can a person attracted to children be convicted for being attracted to children? No. Can he be convicted of performing acts on another person without consent? Absolutely.

In answer to uflowery question, sure its a choice for me to be straight. Not interested in the gay lifestyle.
1. There's no such thing as a gay lifestyle. Just like there isn't a such thing as any one straight lifestyle. Gay people have many different lifestyles. You and I are both straight. Do we automatically have the same lifestyle?

2. What you've just said is that you could, right this second, decide to be attracted to men. That is astonishing to me. I have absolutely nothing like that ability. No amount of will power could make me look at a penis and think, "Yeah, I could go for some of that." Yet the only thing stopping you is a momentary decision? Dude, you might be Bi.

Originally posted by Faweez:
Can a person attracted to children be convicted for being attracted to children? No. Can he be convicted of performing acts on another person without consent? Absolutely.
What about something similar to what Steve Babik did? He didn't physically abuse anybody. He illegally had child pornography. I guess he was born with a sexual fetish for children or did he develop that? Is he a disgusting individual or should we be accepting of him?

There's so much intellectual failure in this thread it's downright frightening. I hope the guy that said they should all hang is trolling hard, because if you're serious, my friend you've got some major issues and it would probably be a struggle to find any redeemable qualities about you.

Also, all the guys saying how deplorable being homosexual is and whatnot, have you ever fantasized about two beautiful women being together? Or do you find that gross and disgusting also? I'll leave it at that.

Originally posted by dc1gator:

I would think someone might want to try and pick him up at the back end of the draft ...
How did I know that this post was made by Fresno without even looking.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Haha, dc1, it's how I roll, brother.

On another board, I saw the only truly offensive comment on the topic, IMO. Someone said, "let him just play football and stop with the jokes". That one got to me. Look, like I said earlier, he can do whatever he wants with his personal life, but don't think for one f'n second that this treasure trove of comic possibilities will EVER be off limits. THAT would be cruel and unusual ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT