ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lebron James son, Bronny James Suffers Cardiac Arrest

I don't know man....PRES Nixon, used a land line to call the astronauts back in the 60's makes a ton of sense?
Yep, and if you have half a brain cell, that alone should bring that whole thing into question. But I digress.

Reactions: jro247
Again, look at the actions of those in authority or who have control. When they try and shut down honest discussion and debate, it's because they're pushing an agenda. It's not that hard to figure out. I'm a Ronald Reagan kind of guy....Trust but verify and in this day and age, you better verify the hell out of everything. Oh sure, it's easier to just believe the narrative but that typically doesn't end well in the long run.
You can’t call it debate when one side doesn’t believe in scientific evidence and facts and call them fake news and censorship. What your idols are doing is dangerous and cause more deaths. Look at the times article on the delta wave in 2021. More Pelops died cause of their lies.

Additionally.......just to recap.....Hank had an incident where he passed out on court and recovered before the later fatal incident. He was held out and tested for some time period after that first problem - it wasn't a lot different than KJ when he just fell to the floor. That's when they discovered the issue and prescribed the medication.
Yes, I recall that. Interesting that they let him play again anyway. I never saw the 30 for 30 so what was his medical condition?

You can’t call it debate when one side doesn’t believe in scientific evidence and facts and call them fake news and censorship. What your idols are doing is dangerous and cause more deaths. Look at the times article on the delta wave in 2021. More Pelops died cause of their lies.
What you call scientific data is only one side because they censored the information coming out in opposition. Alex Berenson does some interesting work in this area where he routinely publishes studies done in other countries. The results are not favorable for the Jab in any way yet we don't see that in our media. Ever wonder why that is?

And you don't know who I listen to or read and I certainly don't have any idols regarding this subject or any other. My one piece of advice would be to try free thinking for a bit. Forget the narrative of your political side and just think about things logically for a while. It's very freeing to not be married to a narrative, particularly a false one.

yea, lets censor it....
Not censor....if you want to have this "open" discussion there is another board & thread for that. This is about UF athletics & in this particular instance it was about the well-being of a high profile student-athlete. Not about wild theories from twitter/google/podcast doctors

Reactions: bigg8tr and DC407
It’s safe to say there is no scientific evidence on the long term effects of the vaccine.

Every persons situation and factors are different. It’s not one size fits all.

I really do hope you would at least concede that there is no good reason to have 5 year olds vaccinated (barring specific medical situations), based on what we know at this point.

Reactions: dezyDeco and jro247
Locking a thread on a sports blog is not censorship 🤣🤣🤣
So dramatic
A thread that is owned by a private company....they can lock anything they want. It's called running a business not censorship. Sadly, people don't understand the 1st amendment protects your right from infringement by the GOVERNMENT but not from privately owned businesses🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A thread that is owned by a private company....they can lock anything they want. It's called running a business not censorship. Sadly, people don't understand the 1st amendment protects your right from infringement by the GOVERNMENT but not from privately owned businesses🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyone that has posted in this thread could easily avoid it. I don’t mean this as an attack, I appreciate your contribution to this board, but this thread would be out of sight out of mind if simply didn’t click on it again.

Reactions: dezyDeco and jro247
yea lets move it - lock it cause one side can't handle other ideas-

....it's a non UF related athlete, with a high profile dad that flops, but, run it like you want.

• Haha
Reactions: jgrow2 and DC407
You said RFK..... the guy who said the virus was genetically engineered not to be as effective against Chinese and Jewish folks...

That's "free thinking" to you....
May want to fact check yourself. He was quoting a direct scientific study where that was determined.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I still have yet to see why you’re all so offended that the vaccine is in question. It was originally touted that if you got the vaccine, you wouldn’t get Covid. That was wildly false, just like almost every aspect of the covid information era. I’m sure the gain of function research lab leak theory is just a big conspiracy too, right? How can you see so many coincidences and just choose to ignore? I’m glad so many whistleblowers are coming forward and exposing the corruption in this country.

I am also very far from right wing, and yet because I don’t blindly follow whatever cnn says I’m labeled as such. Just reading your guys post reaffirms what’s wrong with our country right now. Attack and censor all who disagree. Maybe just try listening to opinions outside of the echo chamber.

😂 😂 a bunch of weak minded individuals

Typical, lock it, move it and bury it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DC407
Just now being reported

BREAKING: Documents reveal Pfizer knew many vaccine recipients would likely suffer from myocarditis.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Unbelievable the destruction the left has caused getting young people not at risk to take that vaccine poison.

Any naive people thinking a prior case of Covid can cause this in younger people are dumber than I thought.

Generally true - EXCEPT when government puts the arm on the private business to do what it (government) wants, which is shut down anyone who's speaking contrary to their (government's) position / policy / approach.

Private parties have every right to make their own policy. When they become sock puppets for government, though, free speech & debate suffers.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Leaving it up, since moved from The Swamp. Eventually this will be merged into the Covid thread ...
Actually, strictly speaking, it’s not a Covid related topic since there is zero proof of any correlation between this young man’s unfortunate, sudden, cardiac event, and the Covid vaccine other than nut jobs and conspiracy theorist
They’re trying to convince you to move it to the thread because that’s what they want to be the cause.

🤷🤷

Last edited:
Actually, strictly speaking, it’s not a Covid related topic since there is zero proof of any correlation between this young man’s and fortunate, sudden, cardiac event, and the Covid vaccine other than nut jobs and conspiracy theorist
They’re trying to convince you to move it to the thread because that’s what they want to be the cause.

🤷🤷
I'm leaving it up till it runs its course. Most of the talk itt has been about Covid / Vax, and that's why it'd be merged ...

I'm leaving it up till it runs its course. Most of the talk itt has been about Covid / Vax, and that's why it'd be merged ...
Fair enough. We've had to train ourselves in that thread to ignore covid misinformation so burying there will probably be best for all.

Last edited:
😂 😂 a bunch of weak minded individuals

Typical, lock it, move it and bury it.
That has been my experience as well. When you arm yourself with emotion instead of facts, you tend to be of the more weak minded persuasion. Why do you think they want to shout people down or censor anything that goes against what they believe. And make no mistake, they get very upset when you toss some reality into their fantasy world. The number of people who'd rather live in delusion as opposed to reality astounds me.

I am also very far from right wing, and yet because I don’t blindly follow whatever cnn says I’m labeled as such. Just reading your guys post reaffirms what’s wrong with our country right now. Attack and censor all who disagree. Maybe just try listening to opinions outside of the echo chamber.
Well said. What's wrong is that a group of people on the left don't want to live in reality or hear any truth. They'd rather censor you than hear anything that might burst the bubble of their delusional worldview. This was prophesied to happen though so it's not surprising.

Jason you left wing extremist nutcase..... Why are you censoring these guys. Lighten up and allow freedom man.
😂
pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

rick-roll.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Ever hear of Hank Gathers. If your a big sports fan you should have. My roommate at the time was attending LMU when that all went down.....I had gone to several of their games. Sad times for sure.

Its funny how you knock the other poster for his isolated experience and then use your own isolated experience to back up your POV.
I was speaking from what I've personally witnessed on live TV. I've also read hundreds of headlines where an athlete as dropped since Covid. ESPN just had a world cup reporter drop on live TV. It's not normal and questions should be asked because the TRUE answers could save lives.. Whatever that may be

Actually, strictly speaking, it’s not a Covid related topic since there is zero proof of any correlation between this young man’s and fortunate, sudden, cardiac event, and the Covid vaccine other than nut jobs and conspiracy theorist

🤷🤷

So you are going to stick your head in the sand on all these young people dying at much higher numbers from this. I bet you are so naive just like you were on the vaccine lies before that you will be touting the latest spin that it's a delayed effect in young people from Covid itself. Which is 100% BS just like their other claims and talking points.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Before we discuss bringing science into this...let me ask you a question. How many genders are there in the human race?

So you are going to stick your head in the sand on all these young people dying at much higher numbers from this. I bet you are so naive just like you were on the vaccine lies before that you will be touting the latest spin that it's a delayed effect in young people from Covid itself. Which is 100% BS just like their other claims and talking points.
Ohhhhhh

You must be new here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah 1776 is a quack...😉 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't stop laughing at this 🔥 take...

Please do some damn research and look at all of the Vaccine injuries and law suits of Pharma Companies just in the last 30 or 40 years. Questioning their processes and more importantly, their ethics, is not a foolish endeavor. In fact, I would say you'd be foolish not to.

Yet, that wasn't my point.... and it definitely wasn't the point I was responding too.

There's going to be side-effects with any medication/vaccine. Yes Big pharma will lie.

But since we are on this topic...

Have vaccines, choose any one, been more more beneficial and effective in protecting society than the negative impact the side-effects have had.

Ijs.

Yet, that wasn't my point.... and it definitely wasn't the point I was responding too.

There's going to be side-effects with any medication/vaccine. Yes Big pharma will lie.

Have vaccines, choose any one, been more more beneficial and effective in protecting society than the negative impact the side-effects have had.

Ijs.
Beautiful case study…..ask the Amish. They don’t vaccinate, they haven’t reported one case of autism. I’m sure you will find this to be true with all these others diseases these supposed vaccines help protect us from

Reactions: RussellCasse
Unbelievable the destruction the left has caused getting young people not at risk to take that vaccine poison.

Any naive people thinking a prior case of Covid can cause this in younger people are dumber than I thought.

Yeah because you're the preeminent expert or the "sources" you read are .... 🤣🤣🤣

Ijs.

To compare the Covid vaccines to prior vaccines is laughable. People involved with RNA studies etc sounded the alarm on the dangers of introducing spike protein in that way and why for people not at much risk it was a lot more likely to cause serious long term or lethal side effects than getting a case of Covid naturally.

I mean, the science is settled….right? 🤡

I am old enough to remember the “settled science” telling us that Covid didn’t originate in a lab in Wuhan.

Beautiful case study…..ask the Amish. They don’t vaccinate, they haven’t reported one case of autism. I’m sure you will find this to be true with all these others diseases these supposed vaccines help protect us from

The Amish.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you actully cited to comments made by that whack-job, Steven Kirsch? Who is neither a doctor nor Amish...🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You see, being an attorney I tend to research bull💩 🔥 takes for a living. I ve had this exact same "scenario" spouted to me before.. in fact a few days ago.

I thought the guy above talking mess to 1776 was funny, then you come along.

Just a snippet from the article below.....which you post is based on..

Kirsch referenced the well-worn falsehood linking the MMR vaccine to autism, but broadened it to suggest that vaccines, generally, cause a host of ailments as well as gender dysphoria and homosexuality.

He told legislators, “The Amish are a perfect example of a large group of people who are largely unvaccinated and there’s no autism — we can’t find an autistic kid who was unvaccinated. It’s very, very rare. In the Amish community — very, very rare. You won’t find transsexuals. You won’t find homosexuals. You won’t find kids with ADD, with autoimmune disease, with PANDAS/PANS, with epilepsy. You just don’t find any of these chronic diseases in the Amish.”

The facts....

One paper from 2017 that studied an Amish community in northern Ohio found that 98% of the parents surveyed had immunized their children in whole or in part. Another paper from 2011 found that, of the parents surveyed, 85% had vaccinated at least some of their children.

Also, it’s worth noting that a 2010 conference paper studied autism among the Amish, specifically, which shows that the disorder does exist within that community. The paper said, “Preliminary data have identified the presence of ASD in the Amish community at a rate of approximately 1 in 271 children using standard ASD screening and diagnostic tools although some modifications may be in order.” That rate was lower than the general population, the paper noted, but that could be due to a variety of factors, including differences in how caregivers answered screening questions or genetic differences. Even if autism is less common among the Amish, there is no evidence that it has anything to do with vaccination — and indeed, numerous studies contradict such an interpretation.

Then there is this...

Many Amish parents vaccinate their children

First, published scientific studies show that the Amish aren’t “100 percent unvaccinated”. But it is challenging to obtain consistent estimates of vaccine coverage in the Amish because they live in close communities without telecommunication, therefore different studies report different levels of coverage, as shown below.

• In 2011, a study of 359 Amish parents found that only 14% “reported that none of their children were vaccinated”[2].
  • A 2017 study of 84 Amish parents found that 97% of them accepted at least some vaccinations for their children[3].
  • A 2021 study of 391 parents showed that 41% of respondents accepted at least some vaccinations for their children[4].

I mean..... oh never mind... this was too easy.

Reactions: Tarjf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT