ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so what the F.ck is going on with the credit fraud rumor?!?!?!

giphy-4.gif

Reactions: Nolez29
Nothing better than Florida fans holding up there instate rival's wins to counter the fact Michigan has owned the gators. I guess if you're 0-3 there is nothing else to point to.

Dude, three meaningless bowl games. We have 3 National Titles in the last 20 years, excuse us if we aren't overly concerned about the bowl game in '07, you know the year between our '06 National Title (the year you thought a 3 point LOSS to OSU made you the better team until we made them look like a Pop Warner team) and our '08 National Title. This will be the first meaningful game we have played. I mean I get it you have HALF of a national title in '97 and hundreds of wins before most universities even fielded a football team, but we have never played you in a game that meant a damn thing. Have you even ever played in your Conferences title game since the added it despitw Lloyd Carr begging them not to add another game where they might have to play against a 4th team with a winning record in one season? And you have never beat Mississippi St or Tennessee, is that somehow a meaningful indicator of your programs success?

Dude, three meaningless bowl games. We have 3 National Titles in the last 20 years, excuse us if we aren't overly concerned about the bowl game in '07, you know the year between our '06 National Title (the year you thought a 3 point LOSS to OSU made you the better team until we made them look like a Pop Warner team) and our '08 National Title. This will be the first meaningful game we have played. I mean I get it you have HALF of a national title in '97 and hundreds of wins before most universities even fielded a football team, but we have never played you in a game that meant a damn thing. Have you even ever played in your Conferences title game since the added it despitw Lloyd Carr begging them not to add another game where they might have to play against a 4th team with a winning record in one season? And you have never beat Mississippi St or Tennessee, is that somehow a meaningful indicator of your programs success?

floridacartoon.jpg

Haven't played either team for quite a while (5+ years) but I do remember a 41-7 blowout 18 months ago under the same coaches that will be battling in a few weeks. If you have to use your in state rivals results to fight your battles you might as well just bow out

They will finally get the shot at Florida they want in a game that matters... and they are all way to overconfident

Hernandez was covered up several times and now Calloway,, this should make all Gators feel so proud,,,,no morals just win

Reactions: usmand1636

I must have got on the miami website.....all these national titles 20 some yrs ago.

Reactions: thetruth82
smh. How many weeks until you crawl back in your hole because you can't live off your once in a decade win over us?

We should just go ahead and forfeit. Every pundit, every magazine in the nation has proclaimed the Swamp Donkeys as unbeatable. They are supposedly have the best team since Aaron Hernandez was shooting people in Gainesville night clubs

We stand no chance at all. This in spite of the fact that our # 4 running back who had only 14 carries in 3 games last season had only 1 less Rushing TD than your BEST RB who had 179 carries in 14 games but only 3 rushing TDs. And our # 2 W/R,a converted Q/B that broke Tez Tabor's ankles had 14 fewer receptions than the dope smoking, credit card defrauding rapist Antonio Callaway. But he had 7 Receiving TDs to Callaway's 3. We lost 1 W/R off one of the SEC's best receiving corps yet your's is considered far greater.

We have no hope. Gloom and despair exist all over the land of the Vols

But in the meantime,the streak over F-U stands at 1 in a row. Same as our streak over Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, Northwestern, Ohio State, FSU, Miami, etc.

Botch Jones can't coach worth a crap during the regular season. But he's a regular Rocky Kanute in Bowl games.

Nothing better than Florida fans holding up there instate rival's wins to counter the fact Michigan has owned the gators. I guess if you're 0-3 there is nothing else to point to.

Sure there are other 3's to point out,,, how about this:

National Championships since 1996 (UF & Mich)

UF in 1996 - AP, FACT, FW, NFF, USA/CNN
FSU in 1996 - Alderson? - UF 52 - 20 FSU

Mich in 1997 - AP, FW, NCF, NFF
Neb in 1997 - FACT, NCF, NYT, USA/ESPN

UF in 2006 - BCS-NC UF 41 - 14 tOSU

UF in 2008 - BCS-NC UF 24 - 14 Okla

That would be UF with 3 while Mich got 1/2 in a split with Neb.

==========

There will always be some insignificant bowl losses along the way.

Oh BTW,,,

UF is 2-0 vs tOSU

UF is 3-0 with Jo-Pa at PSU.

UF is 2-1 with Iowa - 2017 Outback - UF 30 - 3 Iowa

:cool:

Hernandez was covered up several times and now Calloway,, this should make all Gators feel so proud,,,,no morals just win

Where are all these wins for UF then, obviously by your logic, we ain't cheatin enough since 09... Just save it

You said 20 years ago which wasn't even close. Don't move the goal posts just because your original statement was way way off.

while FSU's last one until avoiding bama in 13 was..... 1999, about the same bragging rights as UT fans, that beat FSU for theirs as well... and ours beating them by 5 scores in the rematch in 96 that "we never deserved because we lost the first game" lol, with many starters out up front... made a little difference the 2nd time around didn't it? lol

Sure there are other 3's to point out,,, how about this:

National Championships since 1996 (UF & Mich)

UF in 1996 - AP, FACT, FW, NFF, USA/CNN
FSU in 1996 - Alderson? - UF 52 - 20 FSU

Mich in 1997 - AP, FW, NCF, NFF
Neb in 1997 - FACT, NCF, NYT, USA/ESPN

UF in 2006 - BCS-NC UF 41 - 14 tOSU

UF in 2008 - BCS-NC UF 24 - 14 Okla

That would be UF with 3 while Mich got 1/2 in a split with Neb.

==========

There will always be some insignificant bowl losses along the way.

Oh BTW,,,

UF is 2-0 vs tOSU

UF is 3-0 with Jo-Pa at PSU.

UF is 2-1 with Iowa - 2017 Outback - UF 30 - 3 Iowa

:cool:
Interestingly enough nothing what you posted matters in any context to this discussion. However just remember
UF is 0-3 with UofM - 2016 Citrus bowl UofM 41 - UF 7

Where are all these wins for UF then, obviously by your logic, we ain't cheatin enough since 09... Just save it

while FSU's last one until avoiding bama in 13 was..... 1999, about the same bragging rights as UT fans, that beat FSU for theirs as well... and ours beating them by 5 scores in the rematch in 96 that "we never deserved because we lost the first game" lol, with many starters out up front... made a little difference the 2nd time around didn't it? lol

Man....these gator fans are turning into canes fans quickly.

Michigan kept Frank Clark on their team after an arrest for home invasion. Check link below. Jim Harbaugh himself once said Michigan keeps their athletes eligiblble by steering them to a series of classes and majors anyone could pass. Of course this was before he became their head coach.

https://detroit.sbnation.com/michig...ootball-frank-clark-guilty-plea-felony-arrest

Last edited:
Michigan kept Frank Clark on their team after an arrest for home invasion. Check link below. Jim Harbaugh himself once said Michigan keeps their athletes eligiblble by steering them to a series of classes and majors anyone could pass. Of course this was before he became their head coach.

https://detroit.sbnation.com/michig...ootball-frank-clark-guilty-plea-felony-arrest

Lessening punishments and putting choices in the coaches hands were also requirements for Harbaugh to consider coming back to college. Don't let anyone fool you, Michigan is like all the rest, win at all costs

Reactions: TennesseeGator
FSU fans just finally showed up after 09, i really forgot they had fans all those years before... Never heard a peep

FSU fans just finally showed up after 09, i really forgot they had fans all those years before... Never heard a peep

Lmao dude. That is exactly hiw gatir fans are. I would bet 20% of each fan base is hardcore fans. The other 80 come and go. I use to know a ton of gator fans. Now 4 of them root for other teams and others havent watched a game in "years".

those people do not count, game day fans that know Tebow and Jameis and still wear only their jerseys a decade after their gone.

and say things like "we shoulda gone for a safety"

"That guy couldn't cover twin beds with a king sheet"

and many more hilariously casual, casual things.

those people do not count, game day fans that know Tebow and Jameis and still wear only their jerseys a decade after their gone.

and say things like "we shoulda gone for a safety"

"That guy couldn't cover twin beds with a king sheet"

and many more hilariously casual, casual things.

Lmao off at the king bed thing lol

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT