ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so what the F.ck is going on with the credit fraud rumor?!?!?!

Next logical question. Should UF get the death penalty for these heinous crimes? Absoultely reprehensible... Im so angry right now...
As a diehard Florida fan, I think the right thing to do would be to make an example of these felons and hold Mac accountable.

Disappointing to say the least that the coaches and administration are OK with throwing ethics aside like ole miss for the sake of winning football games. That's not a program I can support.

Except we're not talking about $40 in crab legs.

The same dude who told me CC frauds late last night is telling me the charges to the cards were like $1,500 (the max) but the stuff the dudes got was much more. Not the $100K crap that was being posted but more than $1,500.

Excuse the typos....typing on phone
Did this happen in June or just now? If it happened in June when did McElwain and his staff know and what did or were they doing about for two months?

If McElwain or some of his staff were trying to hide this it is much worse than losing a starting (although extremely talented) wide receiver.

WR Antonio Callaway Jr - Miami, FL
DE Keivonnis Davis Jr - Miami, FL
OT Kadeem Telfort Fr - Miami, FL
DT/OG Richerd Desire-Jones rsSo - Fort Lauderdale, FL
LB James Houston IV Fr - Fort Lauderdale, FL
-----
LB Ventrell Miller Fr - Lakeland, FL
DE Jordan Smith rsFr - Lithonia, GA

Get the fvck outta here.
16861057827_6317609b26_o.gif

So the MeatChicken fans are celebrating Calloway being out. But if they win, you can bet your ass by week 2 they will have 'forgotten' they beat a shorthanded Florida team. Typical MeatChicken logic. Worst fan base in America

So the MeatChicken fans are celebrating Calloway being out. But if they win, you can bet your ass by week 2 they will have 'forgotten' they beat a shorthanded Florida team. Typical MeatChicken logic. Worst fan base in America
Michigan lost to FSU in the Orange Bowl this year Jabrell Peppers (Michigan's best defensive player, drafted in 1st round by the Pros) did not play in a 2 point lost to Florida State.
Do you or is the media talking about FSU winning the Orange Bowl against an undermanned Michigan team or is everyone talking about the Seminoles beating Michigan and now ranked number 1 in the country?

Last edited:
Reactions: Schmohawk_3
You haven't spent enough time in Columbus.

Agreed. Antonio Callaway has a long history of poor behavior. This is typical of what the Florida program has become.

On an unrelated note, I recently saw a story about the Tennessee quarterback handing over the keys to a Habitat for Humanity house to a family in need. These are the kinds of stories we need more of in college athletics.
This is spot on. We need less Hernandez/Calloways and more Dobbs.

Michigan lost to FSU in the Orange Bowl this year Jabrell Peppers (Michigan's best defensive player, drafted in 1st round by the Pros) did not play in a 2 point lost to Florida State.
Do you or is the media talking about FSU winning the Orange Bowl against an undermanned Michigan team or is everyone talking about the Seminoles beating Michigan and now ranked number 1 in the country?

1. this is not an FSU board

2. I know they didn't flood your board since no one knew about it until game time

3. No one is at full stength during bowl games

4. Don't flatter yourself, FSU is ranked high because they return almost their entire team and its loaded with talent, not because they beat the team who lost ot Iowa

Reactions: FSUTod
Serious question....how many more chances does Callaway get? I recall the last time he was in trouble, that was going to be the last. I know I don't speak for many FSU fans and am pretty much on an island with this, but Jameis was an embarrassment to FSU. Hopefully, some Gators fans are willing to admit the same about Callaway. At some point, the reputation of the University is more important than a self absorbed kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT