ADVERTISEMENT

Observations from Practice

Sunshine State

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2003
Just got back a few minutes ago, here are a few tidbits off the top of my head...
-I always thought that Deonte Thompson was a straight line speedster, but that man has some serious quicks. During the 1 on 1 drills, he shook WPL out of his shoes.
-Carl Moore really stood out among the WRs, even in the punt block drill I dont think he missed one block. Tebow was really focusing on Moore during the 7on7 drills.
-Vance Bedford, the cornerbacks coach, looked impressive directly our secondary. Shouting and praising our young CBs. The future at CB looks bright with Bedford coaching them.
-Didnt get to see the OL or DL, because they were positioned so far away from the fans.
-Tebow really had some great throws, while Cam mainly focused on the quick slants..and a few got away from him.
-During the CB drills, Jeremy Brown and J Jenkins looked real quick on turns and can see why the coaches are praising them.
-Time and time again, coaches were screaming at the players, mostly the underclassmen, not to give up on plays until the whistle was blown.
-L Murphy looked a bit rusty out there, he must have missed 3 or 4 passes that should have been caught.
-I saw Earl Okine in the beginning of practice...and man is he lanky. Also saw Epps out there, and he looked a bit on the heavy side but he could get up and go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News