ADVERTISEMENT

Now Don’t You All Feel Foolish?

No, it doesn't. I'm not a liberal. I'm probably just as far on the right as you are. I'm not offended by anything but your typing, and I don't give a loud fart in a hurricane what you think about me.

And I probably dislike Nolec and SoProudNole more than you do.
BlueEyed(redacted)17, friendly advice:

poke-the-bear.jpg

What does it matter? I've seen more than one smaller dude about 5'5" and 140 lbs whip up on a 6'2" dude who was over 200 lbs.

Really pathetic you acting like an internet tough guy with @BlueEyedGator17
Is this what you now resort to? Picking fights on a message board?
Nope. I’m not the one challanging internet dudes to a fight. That’s BEG. I’m much to mature for that.

Lol. So upset I want to fight? Lol. Just another point u don’t get about me. I don’t need to be upset to beat a smartass snowflake. Random or not. lol
Oh, thank god for the keyboard that’s saving me. Lol.
Yeah, you sound like a real bad ass there, Cletus. We’re all scared.

Look who’s coming back talking about how old someone is. Haha. Go play with ur Marines Tinker Bell. Maybe those 6 “guy” lol can entertain u.
Yup! I’m such a keyboard warrior. Watch out before I get my gaming friends to start picking on u. Lol

EvilWayz is definitely on ReRe’s “People Whose Shitlist I Don’t Want to Be On” list.

Reactions: BSC911
This is a great example of the difference in morals and honestly between dems and the rest of us:

1 - When rumors come out about Gaetz, dems immediately say he is guilty. Pubs say let's find out the truth, if he's guilty of abusing children, a long jail sentence is the least he should get.

2 - When similar rumors come out about Hunter, pubs again say let's find out the truth, if he's guilty of abusing children, a long jail sentence is the least he should get. Dems do a flip-flop, say we can't talk about Hunter, it's 'too personal' and they try to shame US for wanting to get the truth.

Pubs stay consistent, and want equal justice and process applied to our political allies, and enemies.

Dems just want their enemies jailed and their criminals left alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT