ADVERTISEMENT

Now Don’t You All Feel Foolish?

Maybe. It could also just be legal strategy. I think we need to wait and see how it pans out and if she addresses this directly. We also need to wait to see what Dominion does. If this doesn't work there still should be a discovery phase, but using this argument makes me think her legal team doesn't think they can get what they need from that process.

At the very least utilizing such a tactic as a defense is a really bad look. It doesn't make legal sense to me in a defamation case...isn't the point of being able to sue for defamation and slander to be able to stop people from making insane derogatory claims?

Maybe. It could also just be legal strategy. I think we need to wait and see how it pans out and if she addresses this directly. We also need to wait to see what Dominion does. If this doesn't work there still should be a discovery phase, but using this argument makes me think her legal team doesn't think they can get what they need from that process.

At the very least utilizing such a tactic as a defense is a really bad look. It doesn't make legal sense to me in a defamation case...isn't the point of being able to sue for defamation and slander to be able to stop people from making insane derogatory claims?

Old news, already covered on this board: https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/more-info-on-the-steal.99548/post-1927148

Another 'everyone look at me' attempt by the troll. Meh.

It is part of the defense strategy. First they attack Jurisdiction, then Venue and finally the elements of defamation.

@BSC911 doesn’t wait for facts. Typical snowflake. Notice how that snowflake won’t comment or defend the current president’s actions?

Dominion rigged the 2020 election? Who among us thinks so? I don't. I believe Communists, formerly Democrats rigged the election. Dominion, in part was used. There's nothing hard here. This is not wave mechanics.

We all went to bed Election Night with Trump up bigly.

Why did we go to bed? Cause state officials told us counting was done for the day, would start again tomorrow.

So we all went to bed, then over a million votes counted at 3am in multiple states.

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia all went from Trump up bigly to Hiden wins.

At 3am. After those states told us counting was done.

All honest people know what happened. @LizardGrad89 and @kalimgoodman say they see nothing wrong.

I figured you guys were still in denial. Carry on.

I've said before that it's easy to go say things on Fox, OANN and Newsmax but in the courts it's different. That's when you truly see how much they believe what they were/are saying on those stations. As you see, Powell was saying lies for $$$.

People on here who believed her and repeated her lies will never admit they were as her lawyer is saying, are idiots.

Reactions: DGlockUF and BSC911
I've said before that it's easy to go say things on Fox, OANN and Newsmax but in the courts it's different. That's when you truly see how much they believe what they were/are saying on those stations. As you see, Powell was saying lies for $$$.

People on here who believed her and repeated her lies will never admit they were as her lawyer is saying, are idiots.

Amazing how easily the sheep let themselves be hoodwinked.

Is this another example of what a liberal rag 'basically' said happened?

Again, the criminal always thinks he's Not Guilty.

Reactions: fatman76

What in this case has actually been presented in court?

Besides, making a claim (filing a complaint/lawsuit) and defending yourself against someone elses claim, you normally view the known and unknown facts and evidence differently. One expert witness will say A=2 and the next expert witness could say, no they are wrong, A=3. Happens all the time.

Didn't her lawyers file a motion in court?
That doesn’t mean evidence has been given, that happens in trial.

In my opinion, this was a shot in the dark to get the case thrown out. I am not going to speculate why because I don’t know.

Discovery is where the real truth comes out. If dominion boosted Biden’s numbers, then they’re guilty. If they have nothing to hide, Powell and Woods owe a lot of money and their careers are over.

That doesn’t mean evidence has been given, that happens in trial.

In my opinion, this was a shot in the dark to get the case thrown out. I am not going to speculate why because I don’t know.

Discovery is where the real truth comes out. If dominion boosted Biden’s numbers, then they’re guilty. If they have nothing to hide, Powell and Woods owe a lot of money and their careers are over.

I agree about discovery BUT if she had/have all of this evidence that she claimed she has then what's her fear? You can't have it both ways.

I agree about discovery BUT if she had/have all of this evidence that she claimed she has then what's her fear? You can't have it both ways.
I don’t think asking for the case to be dismissed is fear driven. If you’re an attorney defending a client, you’re always asking for dismissal.

I’m not going to disagree on that. I think the judge will not dismiss the case and it will proceed to trial.
This specific court drama is a "red herring" distraction. The issue that concerns us all is the accuracy of the voting results by the Dominion voting machines. This election of 2020 is over and I don't think anything is going to overturn it but for future elections the integrity and accuracy of the vote count is important. So if the Democrats will not allow an independent analysis and audit of the voting machines used to tally the results for this past election the Courts should step in and force them. But the courts will not do this because they are too cowardly and/or corrupt.

This specific court drama is a "red herring" distraction. The issue that concerns us all is the accuracy of the voting results by the Dominion voting machines. This election of 2020 is over and I don't think anything is going to overturn it but for future elections the integrity and accuracy of the vote count is important. So if the Democrats will not allow an independent analysis and audit of the voting machines used to tally the results for this past election the Courts should step in and force them. But the courts will not do this because they are too cowardly and/or corrupt.
I agree with this

If they allow auditing of the voting machines and they are found corrupt, then they have a good case for treason. This sounds harsh but I wouldn’t disagree with the death penalty being enforced to use as an example 🤷🏻‍♂️

All I can say is some here are so delusional that they just won't believe anything other than *Trump is the greatest." They can't understand how anyone wouldn't vote for him, so they reach for any little nugget that keeps them in their safe space.

It's a sad way to live, but it helps them cope.

All I can say is some here are so delusional that they just won't believe anything other than *Trump is the greatest." They can't understand how anyone wouldn't vote for him, so they reach for any little nugget that keeps them in their safe space.

It's a sad way to live, but it helps them cope.

I truly believe the people who thinks the election was stolen only believes it because Trump said it was stolen. That's the sad part to me.

I can’t figure out why BS welch is still here. As for Kali....THe Election WAS stolen. Period. Has zero to do with Trump saying it.

I've read Article II of the Constitution. I've read PA election law. Both use small words. Trump led on Election Day by 600,000 votes in PA. The PA legislature was not involved with adjusting election law to achieve desired result. Article II demands such. Similar occurred in MI, WI, NC, NV, GA, VA, AZ. Most of us here gets it.

The U. S. has a population of 331 million. The U. S. average IQ is 98. Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Trump upped his vote total to 74 million votes from 63 million in 2016 because of Biden, who did not actively campaign. No need. Down ticket went exactly as expected, except for Wayne, Fulton and DeKalb counties.

These numbers mean Biden did not achieve a legal all time record 81 million legal votes. There are simply not enough AOCs, Hanks, Maxines, BSCs and Hillarys to provide 81 million legal votes. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows it. The majority who's slept through recess at Lawton Taft Elementary gets it.

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
Dominion rigged the 2020 election? Who among us thinks so? I don't. I believe Communists, formerly Democrats rigged the election. Dominion, in part was used. There's nothing hard here. This is not wave mechanics.
Correct.

It wasn’t just Dominion, but they were part of the plan. Weighted votes, vote switching and other digital tricks played a part, but so did massive vote dumps and illegally produced ballots.

When an incumbent gets 75MM votes and “loses” one thing will never be enough to change the outcome.

I have seen no credible evidence that the election was "rigged". Some irregularities and some circumstantial evidence but nothing to sway the election. Ive said this from the beginning, if it was this easy to prove, they would have done it by now.

I have seen no credible evidence that the election was "rigged". Some irregularities and some circumstantial evidence but nothing to sway the election. Ive said this from the beginning, if it was this easy to prove, they would have done it by now.
Hahahahaha!! U have ur head up ur Butt if u truly believe that. Yes! Biden got millions more votes than Obama. Haha yes Biden got 189k straight votes over trump in 3-5 states in the middle of the night when vote counting was supposed to be stopped. Haha Yes, Biden votes were pulled out from under tables in Georgia and counted. Yes. Biden didn’t steal the election. Haha You are a serious Dumbass if u believe that idiot Biden was voted in over trump legally. Seriously!

I've read Article II of the Constitution. I've read PA election law. Both use small words. Trump led on Election Day by 600,000 votes in PA. The PA legislature was not involved with adjusting election law to achieve desired result. Article II demands such. Similar occurred in MI, WI, NC, NV, GA, VA, AZ. Most of us here gets it.

The U. S. has a population of 331 million. The U. S. average IQ is 98. Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Trump upped his vote total to 74 million votes from 63 million in 2016 because of Biden, who did not actively campaign. No need. Down ticket went exactly as expected, except for Wayne, Fulton and DeKalb counties.

These numbers mean Biden did not achieve a legal all time record 81 million legal votes. There are simply not enough AOCs, Hanks, Maxines, BSCs and Hillarys to provide 81 million legal votes. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows it. The majority who's slept through recess at Lawton Taft Elementary gets it.
Exhibit A for an extreme case of denial. Uses only superferlous factoids while ignoring the actual count. This guy has it bad.

Correct.

It wasn’t just Dominion, but they were part of the plan. Weighted votes, vote switching and other digital tricks played a part, but so did massive vote dumps and illegally produced ballots.

When an incumbent gets 75MM votes and “loses” one thing will never be enough to change the outcome.
Exhibit B. Not as much of an extreme case but still lacking in facts. Only conjecture.

This is a case of despite the election not going his way, still accepts that Trump lost. This is the phase that the people that don't live in a constant state of denial eventually reach.

This is a case of despite the election not going his way, still accepts that Trump lost. This is the phase that the people that don't live in a constant state of denial eventually reach.
Come now snowflake. U have been educated on many issues within the election that shows ur god didn’t win legally. Please pull ur head out of ur Butt. It will be easier for u to follow if u do so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT