ADVERTISEMENT

Norvil has been extremely vocal this year

TJtheGator

Gator Great
Jun 4, 2001
I mean like extremely. Waaaaay out of his normal.

This is either a dead man walking or he knows something. But wouldn’t you wanna keep it quiet if you knew something?

93 and alaska, chime in. You too, Susan.

Most Noles are accustomed to having their mouths open…

brightly-colored-sideshow-clowns-at-a-circus-2C61W3P.jpg

I have noticed this as well tho, he said something the other day about "I want the world to see what I get to coach" against LSU....

This will be our best team 4 or 5 yrs, best QB play we have had in that time, best o line in that time, best skill players (J Wilson (WR), Pittman (WR), and Trey Benson (RB)), also probably the best defense we have had in 4 or 5 yrs. However, being better than absolute dog shit doesn't make you good, we are an avg team. Expect 6 and 6 or 7 and 5.....

Last edited:
I have FSU going 7-5 which doesn’t make them good just an improvement over the last several years.

LSU will boat race them In New Orleans. lack of investment in facilities, mediocre coach, modest NIL resources, and being locked out of conference realignment will relegate FSU to a middle of the pack ACC team for years to come .

LSU will boat race them In New Orleans. lack of investment in facilities, mediocre coach, modest NIL resources, and being locked out of conference realignment will relegate FSU to a middle of the pack ACC team for years to come .

This LSU game will tell us a lot about who we are right now. Think LSU wins 34 to 20ish. I wouldn't be surprised if we pulled the upset because they have a new coach, new coordinators, new QB, and maybe we can catch them before they gel. However, they have the better athletes, BK is a better coach, etc. However, Norvell did take BK to overtime last yr. We are better than last yr, mainly with depth tho, not superstars. We don't have elite players on the team, maybe 1 or 2 has a chance to be but they aren't there yet. Lsu has some elite talent.

Rumors that FSU has secured a TON of money for realignment (maybe its for a court case and not paying a buyout,I'm not sure) but rumors are they secured a shit ton of money to fight it and get out of the ACC. I will believe it when I see it tho because this would show competence in our admin which I just don't think is there

The lisp speaking Desmond Howard and Lee Corso picks FSU over LSU, so yes, Mullen truly belongs at ESPN.

Reactions: fsu939913
Think he meant to say “gay.”

No need for that.

I should have stated that he is being vocally optimistic. Previous two years he didn’t say much about the team. Now he is the pied piper. Again, he either knows the is done if he doesn’t meet a certain number of wins and this is a deflection tactic or he thinks he won the Powerball with this team.

Reactions: fsu939913
I like the fact that our coach is showing some optimism.
I hope he is right, but realistically our season will depend on whether Travis stays healthy. If he does, we can compete with everyone on our schedule. If he goes down, there are very few games in which we would stand a chance of winning.

I like the fact that our coach is showing some optimism.
I hope he is right, but realistically our season will depend on whether Travis stays healthy. If he does, we can compete with everyone on our schedule. If he goes down, there are very few games in which we would stand a chance of winning.
Waving to you from the other side of the same boat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT