ADVERTISEMENT

Next up FSU/UF

Rivalry game. Noles have good athletes. I'm thinking it will be close.

no way, we have zero pass rush and our DB’s are the worst segment on our team. Trask will have Heisman day. And our O normally craps the bed vs any half decent D. Gators roll this go around.

whatever the spread is, take UF.

Close until halftime - Gators have started slow all year but pour it on in 2nd half. Noles will quit in the 3rd though.

If UF gets out quickly in the first half, it's a blow out.

Close until halftime - Gators have started slow all year but pour it on in 2nd half. Noles will quit in the 3rd though.

If UF gets out quickly in the first half, it's a blow out.

1st qtr... blowout
2nd qtr... blowout
3rd qtr... blowout
4th qtr... blowout

Extremely poor OL gives a mediocre QB little time to find vg wr Terry, and vg te McKinney (if healthy) or provide blocking for excellent rb Akers. Many 3 and outs from off. leaves a porous def. secondary to get carved up. 42- 7.

Don’t think we’ve started a game on fire all year. It being a rivalry I could see it being close for as much as a half then we pull away some.

We actually move the ball and start out well but don’t finish in the red zone and then in the 2nd half we start scoring TDs instead of kicking FGs.

Lol at the gators DL vs. FSU OL.

That’s gonna be fun.

I think Dan is gonna make a statement and think UF wins big at home 42-7.

I just don’t see how FSU can score more than 10 without major help.

UF will be able to run the ball vs FSU... which will only make the passing game for potent.

been a while since UF fans have seen a win VS. FSU in the swamp.
They’ll be blood thirsty and Dan will deliver

I will say this, a big thank you to FSU for doing what some of our other opponents could not do this year, become bowl eligible. I'm looking right at you South Carolina.

We need as many bowl bound teams on our schedule considering how the pollsters view SEC schools, not based on the strength of the strong opponents we play, but on how many of the weakest ones are on our schedules. All anyone seems to focus on is that UF played 2 FCS teams this season, not all of the top 10 teams on our schedule. Meanwhile Oregon with it's Auburn+11 cupcakes schedule is in the top 10 and I don't hear anyone griping about that injustice.

I will say this, a big thank you to FSU for doing what some of our other opponents could not do this year, become bowl eligible. I'm looking right at you South Carolina.

We need as many bowl bound teams on our schedule considering how the pollsters view SEC schools, not based on the strength of the strong opponents we play, but on how many of the weakest ones are on our schedules. All anyone seems to focus on is that UF played 2 FCS teams this season, not all of the top 10 teams on our schedule. Meanwhile Oregon with it's Auburn+11 cupcakes schedule is in the top 10 and I don't hear anyone griping about that injustice.
Unfortunately teams like Clemson and Oregon play nobody. It’s not a perfect system.

Unfortunately teams like Bama play a soft schedule. Then only drop 2 spots when they lose to the only good team they play
Well where should they be ranked? Behind Oregon and/or Utah? Minnesota, Penn State or OU? LOL.

Well where should they be ranked? Behind Oregon and/or Utah? Minnesota, Penn State or OU? LOL.

Who is Bamas best win? 2nd best win? 3rd best win? They have done NOTHING to show that they are better than any of those teams listed. I remember when Bama got smacked by Utah

That 10k crap they drink really tastes like Sh*t, and that cheap ass Powerade. They don't even drink Gatorade only because of the name and where it originated.

I like Gatorade....its not like the Gator football team came up with it.

Who is Bamas best win? 2nd best win? 3rd best win? They have done NOTHING to show that they are better than any of those teams listed. I remember when Bama got smacked by Utah
What are those teams best win, 2nd best win, 3rd best win? Who did those teams lose too?

Do you really think those team’s would be Bama? Oregon lost to Auburn. Auburn is like the 5th best team in the SEC.

What are those teams best win, 2nd best win, 3rd best win? Who did those teams lose too?

Do you really think those team’s would be Bama? Oregon lost to Auburn. Auburn is like the 5th best team in the SEC.

Yes they could. Every1 thought bama was the greatest team of all time last yr. They play a real team in Clemson and catch a beat down. Georgia lost to Texas. When the SEC plays the best of other conferences, they lose too. However, this is the SEC's greatest trick. They play nobody during the yr and claim their conference is the best without proving it. The 2 best last yr got smacked around by Texas and Clemson. Why would we immediately assume that Bama is the best?

Oregon lost to Auburn at the beginning of the yr, teams change. Auburn has gotten worse and Oregon has gotten better.

Yes they could. Every1 thought bama was the greatest team of all time last yr. They play a real team in Clemson and catch a beat down. Georgia lost to Texas. When the SEC plays the best of other conferences, they lose too. However, this is the SEC's greatest trick. They play nobody during the yr and claim their conference is the best without proving it. The 2 best last yr got smacked around by Texas and Clemson. Why would we immediately assume that Bama is the best?

Oregon lost to Auburn at the beginning of the yr, teams change. Auburn has gotten worse and Oregon has gotten better.
Doesn’t the SEC have more national titles in the last 20-30 years than any other conference by a long shot? Sorry the SEC can’t win the national title every single year. I’m pretty sure UF, Bama, LSU, Auburn and UT have all won a national title in the last 20-30’years. Know other conference is even close. That is why the SEC gets the respect they do.

As for Auburn I actually think they have improved since the Oregon game they are just losing to teams that are better than Oregon. Not sure your argument is making any sense. The SEC doesn’t build play anybody yet they have multiple programs that are capable and have won national titles, yet other conferences can’t seem to do the same?? Mmmm very interesting analysis. I guess it is because the PAC-10, Big 12, Big 10 and ACC play such demanding schedules. I mean Clemson and Ohio State have just played such a tough schedule so far! LOL

Reactions: rdgtr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT