ADVERTISEMENT

New Jan 6th video demonstrates The Fedserection

JimGaster

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
The Kangaroo Court isn’t only in Atlanta, NYC & Washington DC - it’s in Congress too! The 1/6 show trial is being proven in real-time.

Those who planned and instigated The Reichstag 2.0 must be held accountable!

The election this year is our last chance to remove The Tyrannical Police State that Obama & Crew have installed…. THIS IS IT!

Elections have consequences and stolen elections have catastrophic consequences!

Reactions: RussellCasse
another riot sympathizer, you people need to either love our great nation or leave. this is getting crazy!!!

The Kangaroo Court isn’t only in Atlanta, NYC & Washington DC - it’s in Congress too! The 1/6 show trial is being proven in real-time.

Those who planned and instigated The Reichstag 2.0 must be held accountable!

The election this year is our last chance to remove The Tyrannical Police State that Obama & Crew have installed…. THIS IS IT!

Elections have consequences and stolen elections have catastrophic consequences!
Im no fan of Obama, however, I dont think he installed the police state. I think we have been living under a police state for a very long time. It has been forced to remove its mask over the last decade, but its been there for decades and decades.

Im no fan of Obama, however, I dont think he installed the police state. I think we have been living under a police state for a very long time. It has been forced to remove its mask over the last decade, but its been there for decades and decades.
The same people who created obama are responsible. It did mostly happen during his 8 years of office.

I think it goes all the way back into the cold war
Maybe...........but Joseph McCarthy? He was spot on.

hes-right-you-know-morgan-freeman.png

Obama & Kankles colluded w foreign governments to illegally frame Trump. This is 100% proven.

The Tyrannical Police State might have existed before to a lower degree - I accept that premise. However, to protect our Elites, it is now COMPLETELY visible!

IT MUST BE DEFEATED!!!!

Obama & Kankles colluded w foreign governments to illegally frame Trump. This is 100% proven.

The Tyrannical Police State might have existed before to a lower degree - I accept that premise. However, to protect our Elites, it is now COMPLETELY visible!

IT MUST BE DEFEATED!!!!
It will not go down without a nasty fight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT