ADVERTISEMENT

Napier vs Freeze?

2hotrod

Gator Great
Gold Member
Apr 29, 2006
I bring this up because, I believe they are two of the best recruiters in college. When it comes to who will win at a high level faster unfortunately I give the edge to Freeze. Auburn has shown a steady growth, and I also believe Freeze is a better closer when it comes to getting elite talent to buy into his vision. Cam Coleman #1 WR flipped today from A&M to Auburn, and when you watch audurn play there is a belief they will get better. I don't know with Napier here at Florida you want to trust him and believe he will get there but will it be too late? Freeze has coached at the highest level, and has been punished for whatever wrong he's done, but he still has that it factor where you as a recruit are asked will you go to war for this coach you say yes . I really want Napier to get this thing right fast I just don't believe he has as much time as he may think. Today is a lot different than three or four years ago see T A&M (Jimbo Fisher) Today's college game cannot be compared to anything in the past the portal, and talent level of high school kids has changed everything. The coaches that figure this thing out will survive, and those that live on old ways, and systems will suffer for it I am open for any of your thoughts, and opinions thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News