ADVERTISEMENT

My Three Kings Situation – UPDATE

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
[COLOR=%s]My Three Kings Situation – UPDATE[/COLOR]

I wanted to avoid posting this in a thread we already had going on because I wanted to make sure you all saw it.
  1. (George Clooney) I told you all I was close (48 hours) a week ago or so to getting confirmation on a player that would end up a Gator. I did receive that confirmation; however, he will not announce it just yet – call it the next two months. I have been on this situation for sure the longest.
  2. (Mark Wahlberg) I have been on this for a while now behind the scenes, with zero talks of him since his announcement to another team a while back. There was a little talk about this one here and there, but for the most part, not much. I have had confirmation from him for about a week that he would visit this weekend. Assuming he does when he shows up, you will all know exactly who I was talking about – this will surely be a great sign down the road! I believe this one will have a few (2, I think) more players attached to him, with one of them also scheduled to visit this weekend.
  3. (Ice Cube) There has been no movement as of late with him, but I am confident that based on everything I have been “told,” it will work out in the end. This is the one I would be most concerned about, though, based on potential rumors/leaning in a certain direction, etc.

*Scheduled means JACK; if they do not show up, keep that in mind. None of this has anything to do with another big-time player committed elsewhere, by the way.* Hugh was tweeting about Mark Wahlberg he just doesn't know it yet. 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪

ONE NOTE:
I am waiting for one thing to go down that would convince me that what I keep being told is going to happen will actually happen (could be tonight)

It is my daughters Bday and will be spending the rest of the night with her and the family.......and you all know as soon as I step away, we get action lol. Go Gators.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News