ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting My thoughts on WR Trey Knox's upcoming decision

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018

Rivals 100 prospect and Tennessee native, Trey Knox, is scheduled to make his commitment next Monday and is considering Florida, Arkansas, Tennessee, Penn State and Ohio State.

However, I don't expect it to be the Gators. The 6-foot-5 Knox has visited multiple times over the past year, including for week two against Kentucky, but it's been back and forth with the Gators. He is fresh off an official visit to Tennessee (against Florida) and some believe he will be landing in Knoxville, but Arkansas has been consistent from the jump and that's who I'm going with.

For a while he wasn't a take for the Gators, but then was reevaluated and given the green light from the staff. What slowed down his recruitment, from what I've been told all along, were some of the 40s he ran during camps, so some of those poor times created some caution from schools thinking he doesn't run too well. He's had a strong start to his senior campaign and his film looks good as well.

The Gators have been in contact with Knox nearly every other day, but I expect it to be either Arkansas or Tennessee, with me leaning towards the Razorbacks.

- CB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News