ADVERTISEMENT

My Man!!!

You are correct sir. He Never addressed it again. That 620k was the low estimate. The high estimate was 850k I believe. It’s atrocious and disgusting.

We live in bizarro world. People that support murdering babies don’t want to see pictures of….murdered babies. (Neither do I frankly). But it’s important.

Why? Because it’s disgusting and it opens your eyes to reality. Yet they support it. You can’t make this stuff up. The irony is off the charts. Supporting something that you can’t stomach seeing.

But here we are, worried about Inanimate objects that were used to kill a couple thousand youth. Bad, but not even comparable to the numbers on abortion.
And he won't. He likes to make inflammatory comments and then never return to address the facts. He does this in the Swamp as well.

My line shouldn't apply to everyone.

And society does change morality.

We don't marry multiple wives anymore.

We don't let people that rape our daughters marry them anymore.

We don't marry our children off just because they've hit puberty.

We don't own people anymore.

These are all things that have been done in the past with scriptural justification.

I agree with you we shouldn't abandon our faith or values to win, that's not a real victory.

I think abortion as birth control is always wrong.

I believe life begins at conception.

But I believe these things because I am a Christian.

So basically I don't know and don't have an answer.
good honest post. i am putting you into the normal category....

Reactions: goldmom
Just going to leave this here…But hey, for those that support abortion, no big deal right?

So yes, we know where Abortion comes from. Hope those rocking chairs are doing you well.

He is in Argentina!!!! He doesn’t represent you!!! You sheep are hilarious.

redwave-trump.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Just going to leave this here…But hey, for those that support abortion, no big deal right?

So yes, we know where Abortion comes from. Hope those rocking chairs are doing you well.

Is Cosmopolitan still around?

I really am starting to feel bad for the sheep. It’s not their fault they are dumb.

Will just leave this quote here. From the article I linked above. The Satanic Ritual Abortion.

“And that’s the game-changing twist here: Unlike other abortion-pill-by-mail providers like Hey Jane or Abuzz, TST is a religion. Meaning its patients, who don’t have to be Satanists themselves, are participating in a religious ritual."

The quiet part being said out loud. A satanic ritual.

Reactions: nail1988
I agree with all of this.

Christians do not get to water down morality.

Christians should not be getting abortions.

However, Christian morality is not universal.

My pro life stance is based on my faith.

I couldn't name the religions that are OK with abortions but I'm sure their are some.

I would absolutely balk at the government forcing anything on me that goes against my faith.

I don't feel comfortable completely banning abortion for this reason, but we went from "safe, legal and rare" to "as long as its not completely out of the birth canal yet it's fine. " You give some people an inch and they will absolutely take a mile.

I'm not sure I'm saying this right but I don't think that it's right to hold non believers to our moral standards, only our legal ones.
EXACTLY how I feel.

Reactions: nail1988
I’m NO fan of abortion as I’ve repeatedly stated, but it doesn’t stop me from also stating that it’s a personal choice until the fetus can survive outside the womb.
I don’t deny others the right to believe differently and if they believe that getting an abortion condemns one to hell, then surely they’ll be glad to arrive at the gates of Heaven to find a shorter line because those condemned souls have been sent straight to hell.
I think this is abhorrent. There HAS to be a time when it is taking a life...and for DAMN sure it is NOT right before it enters the birth canal. That is just SICK...and a better word for it is MURDER. We already have laws that prevent murder. And this is NOT forcing religious views on anyone...it is stopping murder.

Will just leave this quote here. From the article I linked above. The Satanic Ritual Abortion.

“And that’s the game-changing twist here: Unlike other abortion-pill-by-mail providers like Hey Jane or Abuzz, TST is a religion. Meaning its patients, who don’t have to be Satanists themselves, are participating in a religious ritual."

The quiet part being said out loud. A satanic ritual.
If the TST was actually made up of Satanists, this might be true.

But it isn't, it's a bunch if fat blue haired basement dwellers trolling Christians and generally failing to do anything but annoy Christians AND Satanists.

No such ritual exists, they made it up. Their organization was literally formed as a joke by a former disgruntled Church of Satan member.

I'll just leave this right here:

Magus Anton LaVey on Satanism and Abortion

"The staggering number of illegal abortions would diminish overnight, if the antiquated approach to birth control were replaced with a strict, government-controlled program, which made it mandatory for each person to adopt a method of contraception that would preclude the possibility of births due to "forgetfulness," ignorance, or irresponsibility.

Abortion is unnatural and unnecessary. Man is the only animal who practices such wanton killing of its young. And yet man considers himself emancipated and more highly evolved than any other species. Legalized abortion would have a disastrously demoralizing affect on our society, for it would further instill the notion that human life is one of the cheapest commodities in the world.

To anyone who would presume to "play god," nonchalantly turning thumbs down on any tiny person whose only crime is existing (as nature dictated he must), I say: either accept the blame and bear your cross, or else reject the barbaric religion which has distorted your reason and robbed you of the right to choose! How can these murderous deeds be rationalized? Does it not occur to the proponents of legalized abortion that their actions may result in the destruction of embryos which could mature into mighty leaders or great teachers?

How can we even consider the senseless annihilation of our unborn children, when it is due to the stupidity and negligence of their parents that they were created. I would defy all logic to execute a child for a murder committed by one of his parents, but to me it seems equally illogical to punish an unborn child for the action of his parents. Society must reject any religious creed if it requires that its adherents produce unwanted human life only to have it destroyed."

Magus Anton LaVey, High Priest of the Church of Satan
Letters from the Devil, March 21, 1971

"For example, the science of eugenics provides solutions for the issue of abortion. Satanically speaking, I am against abortion. Yet I do consider a problem of overpopulation. Therefore, I advocate compulsory birth control. Unborn babies did not ask to be conceived. Once conceived, they should have loving, responsible parents, even if adoptive. A stupid, irresponsible woman should not have the right to "decide" what she does with her own body when in all other things, her mind is being controlled by impersonal vested interests. An unborn child's father should influence the outcome of a pregnancy if it can be determined that he is more responsible than the mother. If he is stupid, insensitive and irresponsible, he should be sterilized. Irresponsible parents, male or female, should simply be kept from conceiving children.

The most vocal anti-abortion crusaders are fundamentalist Christians. Their entire plan and purpose originated with the same motivation that propagates any ethnic or religious grouping: to fill the world with more people like themselves. The women's movement favors abortion on the grounds that a woman's body is hers alone, to control as she chooses. Neither advocates mandatory birth control and selective sterilization, which--as a third side--could eliminate most of the entire issue. Of course, whenever an issue becomes more important than a solution, don't expect to stumble over a third side.

I respect someone who simply admits that he or she doesn't like kids--or dogs, cats, monkeys, zebras or potato bugs--for reasons of their own. It's when they cloak their reasons in the cant populist causes, that I become truculent."

Magus Anton LaVey, High Priest of the Church of Satan
Satan Speaks! 1998

The middle wants the following: EVERY REAL American wants this FIFY

- Border security
- Crime abated
- Inflation Abated
- Debts brought under control
- Kids not getting brainwashed
- Government not telling them what to do

Every policy move, ground game, etc. needs to focus on this. Anything else is a distraction or a loser issue.

Focus on the above and Trump wins....in a landslide. Focus on other issues, and people wind up surprised on another Republican/MAGA loss.

Cuz you can't starve us out
and you can't make us run
Cause we're them old boys
raised on shotguns...

What a bitchmade petty tyrant wanna be you are.
Dude is to arrogant to know how far behind the curve he is. To arrogant to understand that he is just a cog in the system, while there are others who do not rely on the system in any way.

EXACTLY how I feel.
Christians, esp. those of Baptist / Evangelical faith should most likely not. Their community and faith can manage that within the community.

If AOC or the Squad want to abort their babies, I am not going to spend government monies or lose elections over it. Get the government out of it.

Christians, esp. those of Baptist / Evangelical faith should most likely not. Their community and faith can manage that within the community.

If AOC or the Squad want to abort their babies, I am not going to spend government monies or lose elections over it. Get the government out of it.
You see...I will not spend gubment money to HELP them. THIS is the issue. And I am what you would call a moderate conservative about abortion. I do not believe my personal beliefs should carry over to others that feel differently...however I DO object to my tax dollars performing birth control for people who are killing babies, because that is NOT supposed to be a function of our gubment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT