ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen to visit Fields

Baffling that your view point of reality is so different than everyone else

No, what's really baffling is you claiming to be able to speak for EVERYONE ELSE.... :confused:

Sorry, but your circle of jerks is a very limited sample in the vast Gator Nation.

Even if you included EVERYONE posting here on this board, that's still just a tiny portion of Gator Nation.

BTW, I'm pretty much immune to feeling any need to join any clique, or to bow down to any group-think that you twits are a part of... :cool:
And unlike a village idiot like you, I only speak for myself, NOBODY else.

No, what's really baffling is you claiming to be able to speak for EVERYONE ELSE.... :confused:

Sorry, but your circle of jerks is a very limited sample in the vast Gator Nation.

Even if you included EVERYONE posting here on this board, that's still just a tiny portion of Gator Nation.

BTW, I'm pretty much immune to feeling any need to join any clique, or to bow down to any group-think that you twits are a part of... :cool:
And unlike a village idiot like you, I only speak for myself, NOBODY else.

Well I’ve met a lot of people in my life.

No one I’ve met seems to share your unique view of reality either.

Well I’ve met a lot of people in my life.

And did all of those people that you've 'met' sign away their right to speak for themselves, while giving it to you so that you can speak for them? :rolleyes:

No one I’ve met seems to share your unique view of reality either.

Well excellent. I've never wanted to be average, (or well below average in your case). :confused:

The places I've been, the things that I've accomplished, the people that I've been associated with, and what I know of the world is obviously infinitely different from you. And so I thank gawd for that... :cool:

And did all of those people that you've 'met' sign away their right to speak for themselves, while giving it to you so that you can speak for them? :rolleyes:

Well excellent. I've never wanted to be average, (or well below average in your case). :confused:

The places I've been, the things that I've accomplished, the people that I've been associated with, and what I know of the world is obviously infinitely different from you. And so I thank gawd for that... :cool:

Who are you to judge everybody?

Boring and just as stupid as always. ZZZzzzzzz

And now, the entire circle of jerks goes back on total ignore. o_O

You can now enjoy back-stabbing me with your gang from the hood, without me bothering to continue to show you up for who and what you are, so enjoy yourselves in you own little irrelevant world... :confused:

Boring and just as stupid as always. ZZZzzzzzz

And now, the entire circle of jerks goes back on total ignore. o_O

You can now enjoy back-stabbing me with your gang from the hood, without me bothering to continue to show you up for who and what you are, so enjoy yourselves in you own little irrelevant world... :confused:

Back-stabbing.

Lol you’re such an insecure and little person.

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

What does this dumb **** add to the board?

Every thread about anything football related gets clogged up with his nonsense.

Not to mention the ridicule of an 18 year old whose health condition caused him to have to quit football.

Can we just ban this moron

Reactions: dakid_0812
What does this dumb **** add to the board?

Every thread (liar) about anything football related gets clogged up with his nonsense.

Not to mention the ridicule of an 18 year old (suspended weed smoker that broke his ship-contract word) whose health condition caused him to have to quit football.

Can we just ban this moron

Yet another circle-jerker twit that chooses to attack, then snivel at the deserved response that he gets back, instead of just using his own private IGNORE ban so that he'd never see another post of mine, or feel the overwhelming need to add his own totally useless crap to a thread.... o_O

I’m a little new to actually posting but come on everybody and sing along with me “In All Kinds of Weather..........”

Reactions: ocalaman
I’m a little new to actually posting but come on everybody and sing along with me “In All Kinds of Weather..........”

Wish it were true, but it just ain't in practice here....

That only works here, IF you've willing to let the circle of jerks TELL you what to think and what to say... :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT