ADVERTISEMENT

MDFer!!!! - 4 merged threads

@FresnoGator nothing about this thread title either. Were yo not the one that threatened to ban me for being mean? calling people names? LOL, OBTUSE. Hypoctit. LIBERAL.
He asked you already stop tagging him. Now I am asking you the same. Do not tag him moving forward. If you feel the need to tag someone I will do just fine.

I just unignored to check - he has 14 threads on the first page. One poster has 14 threads.

And half have no replies.

If I did that I'd get the ban hammer.

And I don't care if he posts, it just needs to be all combined into one MDF megathread. At least BSC had the decency to stay in his corner.
Not just nah, but hell nah - that would just feed the animal and further inflate his already engorged ego.

He asked you already stop tagging him. Now I am asking you the same. Do not tag him moving forward. If you feel the need to tag someone I will do just fine.
i am not interested in your opinion, i was interested in fresno's. if i trigerred frez i apologize, it was not my intent.

If 14 threads hasn't filled up the page, he hasn't met his goal because as I have stated before, his goal is to fill an ENTIRE page.
fill the entire page?? i dont get it. why dont you comment on the topic nickel? dont be afreaid, i promise i will be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: greyghost14
If 14 threads hasn't filled up the page, he hasn't met his goal because as I have stated before, his goal is to fill an ENTIRE page.
Well, this will be post #88 in this thread.
It’s now 2+ pages long - I’d say the goal has been met.
Of course these are merged threads, but still the same - sort of.

Reactions: fatman76
MDFer!!!! 😂 Where is Summer's Eve when you need her most? 😂

440976580_10232608955476151_8841280646665962879_n.jpg

i am not interested in your opinion, i was interested in fresno's. if i trigerred frez i apologize, it was not my intent.
Either way you know where I stand. do not tag him again I don't care if you want his opinion. and since we are being honest I am not interested in any of your hundreds of posts.

Reactions: BCSpell
Either way you know where I stand. do not tag him again I don't care if you want his opinion. and since we are being honest I am not interested in any of your hundreds of posts.
i understand, i didnt mean to make fresno uncomfortable. he deserves to feel safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT