ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Richt?

Aside for the language, why would this warrant a "wow"? I mean, just because a person gets older it doesn't mean that the way they feel about a rival should disappear. He has much more of a reason to hate UF than any of us have to hate FSU, Miami, or UGA.

I can respect him for not pretending he isn't bias like many other people who do once they get in front of a camera.

Lol, I came here to post this too, haha, what a loser.

Please. Like spurrier hasn’t done essentially the same thing. It’s funny either way and you have to consider his unique 3 way view of the Gators. The fact he did it on an ACCN broadcast is definitely out of character for him, but so what. Don’t be so uptight.

Please. Like spurrier hasn’t done essentially the same thing. It’s funny either way and you have to consider his unique 3 way view of the Gators. The fact he did it on an ACCN broadcast is definitely out of character for him, but so what. Don’t be so uptight.
SOS would be more clever about it...but I did think it was funny.

We've four coaches who owned Mark Richt during his entire tenure at Georgia. Coach Spurrier, RON ZOOK (LMFAO!), Urban Meyer, and even Will Muschamp got his ass. Richt never could get past UF at all. I still remember the 2002 game where Georgia went 0-13 on 3rd down conversions. And that Florida team was trash yet they still beat what was a top-ranked UGA squad with Pollack and Green.

With Jim Kelly as their QB back in 82, he looked like an early Heisman Trophy candidate till he suffered a season ending collarbone injury. In comes Mark Richt, their season goes down the tank till Kyle Vanderwende came in and salvaged the rest of the season. IMO, Miami loses no more than 2 games that very season had Kelly remained healthy.

I'm starting to wonder if our resident Dwags are having second thoughts of who was the better coach, Mark Richt or Jim Donnan. He did get a win vs Spurrier, only because SOS didn't have his team ride Fred Taylor's back till late in the season.

With Jim Kelly as their QB back in 82, he looked like an early Heisman Trophy candidate till he suffered a season ending collarbone injury. In comes Mark Richt, their season goes down the tank till Kyle Vanderwende came in and salvaged the rest of the season. IMO, Miami loses no more than 2 games that very season had Kelly remained healthy.

I'm starting to wonder if our resident Dwags are having second thoughts of who was the better coach, Mark Richt or Jim Donnan. He did get a win vs Spurrier, only because SOS didn't have his team ride Fred Taylor's back till late in the season.
Donnan couldn’t beat Florida or Tennessee and lost to Ga Tech three straight times. Other than that he was great.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Aside for the language, why would this warrant a "wow"? I mean, just because a person gets older it doesn't mean that the way they feel about a rival should disappear. He has much more of a reason to hate UF than any of us have to hate FSU, Miami, or UGA.

I can respect him for not pretending he isn't bias like many other people who do once they get in front of a camera.
No one alive has any reason to hate anything more than any decent person has to hate f$u. They showed that through illegal recruiting, ducking competition and hiding in a weak conference, and holding no one involved with the football team accountable for anything you can artificially get to undeserved national prominence and even ruin a few seasons of the perfect and holy game of college football when the rest of the country is down. I and everyone person here have more of a reason to hate f$u than richt ever has for anything. Screw f$u and screw that Helen hunt looking failed former coach.

Reactions: gatordad3
Well Richt is a Miami alum and coached there as well. He also coached at FSU and UGA. I wouldn’t expect him to like us very much given all the above.
This is what I was going to say.

If one created a comic book character that despised the Gators, it would probably be Mark Richt, but it's real life. Dude has to be the ultimate anti Gator character ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT