ADVERTISEMENT

Mac doing work

Jawaan M. Taylor7⃣4⃣ @jawaan_taylor74
Blessed & honored to say that I am officially Committed to The University of Florida!
1f40a.png
1f3c8.png
#Chomp #Chomp #GatorNation

12:25 PM - 29 Nov 2015

Reactions: austingtr
Good pickups. Some guys still need to be dropped though. Especially if we're gonna make room for some other guys who are interested.

Good pickups. Some guys still need to be dropped though. Especially if we're gonna make room for some other guys who are interested.

From another board - the thinking is that the bottom 3-5 will be shown they need to pick another school freeing up scholiies - I hope this is correct.

Reactions: austingtr
Need huh....

HIW ABOUT A FRICKING KICKER?
Also J.Townsend is a Junior. I see no offers or commitments yet.

If we have Treon as our QB and Hardin as our kicker next year, we may go 2-10.

God the hangover from depression is still looming large for me. Theres no way in a million years what happened last night should have taken place

There was no excuse for that to happen. Our defense has any type of lead in that game and we do what they did to us. We were shutting Cook and their offense completely down and would have even worse if we forced them to have to try to open it up and score like they did us.

From another board - the thinking is that the bottom 3-5 will be shown they need to pick another school freeing up scholiies - I hope this is correct.

It's more than 3-5. Even the DB we just took from Bama to get Wilson is a huge reach. We're not in a position to be giving scholarships away hoping to entice one big fish. The number is more like 8-9 of guys we can clearly upgrade.

Reactions: BringBackBonner
SAToday's Dan Wolken tweeted Sunday that with Mark Richt now out at Georgia, he could see Bulldogs defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt replacing Collins at Florida.

yea right

A lot of dominoes are going to fall. Pruitt may stay at UGA. Saban may hire Pruitt if Bama needs a DC. Muschamp could possibly end up at UGA or Bama as well as a DC.

The coaches/coaching thread is elsewhere.... ;)

Lands a JUCO playmaker with incredible SPEED ( go to hell Chump).

Also lands Cocoa (my vacation neighborhood) OL Jawaan Taylor, a flip from the Canes.

2016 Current Class Early Ranking: 15 of 25 are from Florida HS's.

#8 UF per Rivals - 25 -- 0 - 6 - 18 - 1

5 ESPN Top 300's, 2 JC Top 50's, with 12 ****, 13 ***)

Twelve (12) are 4 star rated on at least one of the Top recruit ranking sites.

Scout's #1 Class with Seven (7) Top 300's - 85, 101, 119, 183, 186, 267, 283.
=============

By Position: 2 QB-PP, 1 TE/WR, 2 RB's, 3 OL, 4 WR's, -- 2 LB, 3 S, 4 DE's, 4 CB's, 0 DT's.

With 8 likely Early Enrollees so far.

Early Enrollees:

QB Feleipi Franks
QB Kyle Trask
RB Mark Thompson
WR Freddie Swain
WR Joshua Hammond
WR/TE Isaiah Johnson
OT Stone Forsythe
CB Chauncey Gardener

And Eason reminds me of that kid who plays at Washington now, Jake Browning. He starts as a true freshman too, very similar games.

I hope we land him, and even if we don't he doesn't go to UGA. I had never watched his fil before, didn't care to. But that boy is talented. He's like a more athletic Sam Bradford, that's another good comparison. He can sling it!

Last edited:
Eason is more ready to play than Franks but the staff needs to be careful here as well. I would hate to lose Franks chasing down Eason. Eason's connection is to Nuss. Nuss was recruiting him while at Michigan.

#3 QB-PP Feleipe Franks 6-6 219 **** 6.0 EE - Crawfordville, FL

#32 QB-PP Kyle Trask 6-6 218 *** EE - Manvel, TX (Nussmeyer rates him a 5 Star)
~ HS Backup with 15 TD's to ZERO Int's. (team runs a QB-DT spread offense)

Seven of the 8 QB's currently on the Gator roster will/can return for 2016.
Josh Grady rsSr is the only sure departure. 7 + 2 = 9 QB's for 2016

#1 QB-PP Jacob Eason 6-5 207 ***** 6.1 EE - Lake Stevens, Wash - UGly commit
JMOHO of course, but the Gator's don't need another QB at this point.

2017 #2 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-2 195 **** 5.9 - Fort Lauderdale, FL - UF commit
(JFYI - among the rivals 2017 Top 20 QB-PP's, the tallest is 6-3)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT