ADVERTISEMENT

LOL....Is Andrew Ivins a Nole?

VOTC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
I mean he is either a raging FSU homer or he's just a flat out imbecile. I mean this is a level of spin that makes the mind numb. From his article:

Signing Day 2022 Winners and Losers​

WINNER: FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES​

Holding onto five-star wide receiver Hykeem Williams was massive as both Miami and Colorado tried their best to talk him out of signing with the Seminoles. It didn’t happen.
Yes, losing Keldric Faulk to Auburn hurts as he’s a player at a premium position, but Mike Norvell made up for it closing with coveted two-way athlete Edwin Joseph and versatile lineman Christopher Otto. Joseph was one of the biggest risers in South Florida this fall and at one time looked like he was leaning towards Louisville. Otto, on the other hand, was a great early evaluation by FSU and could eventually outperform his rankings.
The holidays could get a lot better for Norvell if they are able to steal Top247 safety Conrad Hussey from Penn State. He was all set to announce Wednesday, but apparently needs more time to think things over.

LOSER: MIAMI HURRICANES​

No program entered Wednesday hotter than the Miami Hurricanes; you could practically see the steam coming off Mario Cristobal. This is a phenomenal class that includes two franchise offensive tackles and offers some much-needed momentum to those in the 305. However, what is currently the nation’s No. 4 recruiting class hangs in the balance — at least a little bit. The big headline of the day is that five-star cornerback Cormani McClain (the No. 9 recruit nationally) delayed signing his LOI. Does it mean Miami loses McClain? I can’t say and probably won’t even try to guess after McClain already shocked me once in picking Miami over Florida a few months ago. Alabama and Colorado are making a push, but this is what Miami hired Super Mario to do: Win the big battles.
We’ll see what happens next. For now, Miami is a loser with an asterisk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News