ADVERTISEMENT

Libs are DESPERATE

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

If your best hope is having an ACTOR (who plays pretend for a living) try to convince everyone what they see with their own eyes is wrong.....you are VERY desperate! Then WHAT SHOULD THEY DO?? Because even democrats OVERWHELMINGLY believe he has issues?

1. Get an independent cognitive test! (does anyone want to take ONE guess why they will never do this?)

If your best hope is having an ACTOR (who plays pretend for a living) try to convince everyone what they see with their own eyes is wrong.....you are VERY desperate! Then WHAT SHOULD THEY DO?? Because even democrats OVERWHELMINGLY believe he has issues?

1. Get an independent cognitive test! (does anyone want to take ONE guess why they will never do this?)
I love how liberals cite sources with no identification and act like it supports a position.

"Everyone I've talked to" = a bunch of liberal Hollywood types

Who gives AF what they think?

Imagine crying about how bad things are during an economic boom! You people are so beyond clueless it’s painful.
Statistics tell us what may happen moving forward. My numbers are off because I'm going on memory and that's not always best, but 90+% of the time the Fed raises rates we have a recession within 18 months of the ending of the increases and 90+% of the time we have an inverted yield curve same thing happens. October of 2022 was probably way too early to call for a recession, but we are really not out of the woods yet. Time will tell if the Fed can produce a soft landing. I hope so.

Unlike some other folks, I'm not rooting for a recession on Biden's watch just to potentially win the election. Someone always gets hurt in recessions and it is typically not people with a lot of money. It is usually the average family who cannot afford for the breadwinner to lose their job.

Statistics tell us what may happen moving forward. My numbers are off because I'm going on memory and that's not always best, but 90+% of the time the Fed raises rates we have a recession within 18 months of the ending of the increases and 90+% of the time we have an inverted yield curve same thing happens. October of 2022 was probably way too early to call for a recession, but we are really not out of the woods yet. Time will tell if the Fed can produce a soft landing. I hope so.

Unlike some other folks, I'm not rooting for a recession on Biden's watch just to potentially win the election. Someone always gets hurt in recessions and it is typically not people with a lot of money. It is usually the average family who cannot afford for the breadwinner to lose their job.
when was the last time m2 increased by 45% in a two year period? when was the last time rates were held down artificially for 10 plus years?? when was the last time the average 30 year fixed mortgage held was 4%?? there is a reason this everything bubble that began under trump keeps going. we have never seen a more fiscally liberal president, never. trump out libbed everyone. LIke he alwasy has and always will.

when was the last time m2 increased by 45% in a two year period? when was the last time rates were held down artificially for 10 plus years?? when was the last time the average 30 year fixed mortgage held was 4%?? there is a reason this everything bubble that began under trump keeps going. we have never seen a more fiscally liberal president, never. trump out libbed everyone. LIke he alwasy has and always will.
I'm not getting into the pissing contest of which of these two douche bags is a better president that you all enjoy so much. It is not my style. All I am saying is economically we are not out of the woods yet. Also, in agreeing with you (to a very small extent) the 2022 article could have been a little premature in calling for a recession so soon.

As an aside, I have never voted for a Democrat for any office in my life, not even mosquito commissioner. I am 65 years old and do not plan to change now. However, if these two nut jobs are the best we can do for President than we have bigger issues than we realize.

Now, feel free to go back to pissing in all the conservative's corn flakes. I just don't get wrapped up in all of that.

I doubt you will find many if any that want America and her people to suffer just to win. Let me be VERY CLEAR...the OTHER side are the people who think this way. Bill Mahar actually said it when Trump was in office. You see..we are very different people. WE for the most part feel strongly about our beliefs because we LOVE America. They feel strongly because of their political agendas, and know they need to stay in power to accomplish them. VERY different people. Some of our cucks that hang around here keep saying that "we worship Trump" Let me be very clear...NOT ONE of us do(I know I am speaking for others, but I will do so because I feel I am accurate) We love what Trump does FOR America. America is our love...not Trump. I live in one of the most populated military communities in the Country. I LOVE the military. Not just because they are IN the military...but for the sacrifices they and their whole family make to keep our Country free and safe. SAME THING. So NO....we will win this election just like we did in 1980...because THEY FAILED BIGLY!! NOTHING is better today than when Trump was in office.

I doubt you will find many if any that want America and her people to suffer just to win. Let me be VERY CLEAR...the OTHER side are the people who think this way. Bill Mahar actually said it when Trump was in office. You see..we are very different people. WE for the most part feel strongly about our beliefs because we LOVE America. They feel strongly because of their political agendas, and know they need to stay in power to accomplish them. VERY different people. Some of our cucks that hang around here keep saying that "we worship Trump" Let me be very clear...NOT ONE of us do(I know I am speaking for others, but I will do so because I feel I am accurate) We love what Trump does FOR America. America is our love...not Trump. I live in one of the most populated military communities in the Country. I LOVE the military. Not just because they are IN the military...but for the sacrifices they and their whole family make to keep our Country free and safe. SAME THING. So NO....we will win this election just like we did in 1980...because THEY FAILED BIGLY!! NOTHING is better today than when Trump was in office.
good stuff

I'm not getting into the pissing contest of which of these two douche bags is a better president that you all enjoy so much. It is not my style. All I am saying is economically we are not out of the woods yet. Also, in agreeing with you (to a very small extent) the 2022 article could have been a little premature in calling for a recession so soon.

As an aside, I have never voted for a Democrat for any office in my life, not even mosquito commissioner. I am 65 years old and do not plan to change now. However, if these two nut jobs are the best we can do for President than we have bigger issues than we realize.

Now, feel free to go back to pissing in all the conservative's corn flakes. I just don't get wrapped up in all of that.
i am talking about money supply.

I comprehend that. But you were not able to do it without attempting to body slam President Trump. I did not need to bash President Biden to make my point to you. Enjoy the day. Bash away!
i am simply telling you the facts, the man is the most fiscally liberal president i have ever seen. the man begged for negative rates for gods sake. i am a fiscal hawk, i despise when the government doesnt guard our hard earned savings. the more crooked your tax code the more you have to paper over things.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

lets see now, print more money than ever and shut the country and most of its production down... Not the big boys that make the donations of course, just the little guys trying to compete... llets use all this new money to send stimi checks with my name on them not the treasury secretary's name, but mine. lets then hand out PPP checks to "small business" owners, you know the small businesses with less than 500 employees... You think we get inflation??? you think we get wealth inequality to go parabolic???? you think we get some social unrest????

LOL at you people, none of you should vote, not a single one of you.

I love how liberals cite sources with no identification and act like it supports a position.

"Everyone I've talked to" = a bunch of liberal Hollywood types

Who gives AF what they think?
its liberals that hate facts, not you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you all hate facts! stop thinking your shatdontstank. it does, to high heaven.

• Haha
Speaking of "shat" I've come to the conclusion that Goldie is right, we're essentially having feces hurled at us by a monkey, and we're amusing the monkey by throwing it back.

Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

So I'm done. Enjoy your poo flinging, cretin, I'm out.

Reactions: jmlabree
If you support the people who are calling for the death of America, and the death of Israel...which means you support Iran over America...how are you NOT America's enemy? I ask this to ANY demoRAT supporter. And lets add...you have AVOWED communists that you elected in congress and the senate. AND actual TERRORISTS (Omar, Tlib, Pressley, etc) that HATE America. How does one overlook this..or DO YOU? Do you feel the same as the people you vote for? (I hope it becomes clear why I 100% with all of my heart believe democrats AND the people who vote for them are America's #1 enemy)

If you support the people who are calling for the death of America, and the death of Israel...which means you support Iran over America...how are you NOT America's enemy? I ask this to ANY demoRAT supporter. And lets add...you have AVOWED communists that you elected in congress and the senate. AND actual TERRORISTS (Omar, Tlib, Pressley, etc) that HATE America. How does one overlook this..or DO YOU? Do you feel the same as the people you vote for? (I hope it becomes clear why I 100% with all of my heart believe democrats AND the people who vote for them are America's #1 enemy)
if you support people that support unite the right and jews will not replace us...... the fringes of both sides are insane, stop thinking your shat dont stank. it does.

There's only one way to turn this around, but you can't handle his skin color.
Yeah raise rates again and raise taxes on the wealthy. Not me I am rich not wealthy. Tax labor and capital equally. Put some governors on the nonsensical liberal monetary and fiscal policies we have in place. Everyone should pay some income tax, everyone.

Yeah raise rates again and raise taxes on the wealthy. Not me I am rich not wealthy. Tax labor and capital equally. Put some governors on the nonsensical liberal monetary and fiscal policies we have in place. Everyone should pay some income tax, everyone.
No one with a capitalist brain is ever going to take you seriously. 😂 Taxing capital at the same rate as labor will send this country into a 3rd world status. No one would ever be taking risks if they are going to be taxed at the same rate as labor. You are a Marxist.

11c9.gif

200w.gif

No one with a capitalist brain is ever going to take you seriously. 😂 Taxing capital at the same rate as labor will send this country into a 3rd world status. No one would ever be taking risks if they are going to be taxed at the same rate as labor. You are a Marxist.

11c9.gif

200w.gif
Why is that nickel nuts? Why would you let a stock investor pay half the rate of somebody that works their ass off and earns the money? Thrill me you lil bookkeeper you.

• Haha
Why is that nickel nuts? Why would you let a stock investor pay half the rate of somebody that works their ass off and earns the money? Thrill me you lil bookkeeper you.
What a maroooooon to the Nth Power. Not all capital gains are tied to Wall Street. That's just a tiny segment. Without risking one's own capital, NO ONE would start a business, it would be easier to just go punch a clock somewhere for guaranteed returns and pay. Those small businesses didn't just magically build themselves. 😂

11c9.gif

Holy crap you cannot be this dumb. It's impossible.

1) Companies are made of people. People who "work their ass off".
2) Many companies go public and issue stock - cash that helps them invest in their business so more people can "work their ass off" and earn a living.
3) Investors (including funds) buy those stocks based on risk/reward. They look at the overall health of the company and try to assess the potential future direction and value of their investment.
4) Capital gains taxes hurt the profitability of these investments. It reduces the liquid gains to a private or institutional investor, incentivising them to look elsewhere to invest their money...making it harder for companies to generate cash flow by issuing shares, hurting both the employee and the employer.
5) FURTHERMORE, the poor sap "working his ass off" spends their entire career saving money in blended funds and individual stocks with POST TAX MONEY - only to see half of everything they make go back to the gov't.
6) None of this addresses the way that high Capital Gains taxes hurt profits made from home sales - driving up the cost of housing in a market where young people already don't think they'll ever be able to buy a home (remember that video you posted?).

In short - you don't understand that Capital gains taxes a pervasive and affect even the little guy. The only people they don't affect are extremely poor people who can't afford to save anything for retirement and never own a home, but those people are not what should drive economic and tax policy in a capitalist economy....which we're rapidly transitioning away from with support from voters like you.

There should be an IQ test to vote...

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT