ADVERTISEMENT

Liberalism = Mental illness

One of the main reasons I’m here was to systematically destroy any credibility he had. Now mind you, I watched him bitch and moan for about a year in a half before I decided to jump in. I have debated and talked a lot of shit on the internet, with that said, I have never witnessed a person meltdown the way he melted down. He’s been posting for years and it literally took one week and a three pronged attack from you, Navi and myself to destroy any credibility he ever had.
He's certainly a legend...............in his own mind.........and that in itself is a giant echo chamber. One really has to try hard to be on the wrong side of every equation. Perhaps it's a gift?

He's certainly a legend...............in his own mind.........and that in itself is a giant echo chamber. One really has to try hard to be on the wrong side of every equation. Perhaps it's a gift?
It’s why he voted for corn pop, people with memory issues have a like mind 😂😂😂

Reactions: NavigatorII
Memory or just flat out lying? The thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember all the lies told.
Corn pop = liar with memory issues
BSC = liar with memory issues

Here is the difference between the two.

Corn pop isn’t smart, knew he wasn’t smart, plagiarized his way to the top and was a great bull shitter who is racist.

BSC actually thinks he’s smart, liar, memory issues, thinks being wealthy is some kind of swinging dick comparison (probably a lie) and yet fails to realize that by lying about everything he gets caught in a web of lies he can’t get away from.

It can be scary, I’ve blown up my Ruger AR. I’ve gotten powder calculations wrong where I had squibs. I’ve made slightly hotter loads to get more velocity out of the round (helpful for long distance shooting). In all honestly, if you follow the reload recipe then it’s pretty cut and dry.

Different powders will be more dirty than others. From my experience, the higher the burn rate the cleaner the gun. However, stay away from the cheap Russian ammo, that shit is dirty as hell. It’s cheap but cleaning your guns take a bit longer.

The Russian steel casings are hell on the receiver as well.

LoL, not quite. My rocket science endeavors were left back in college....I delivered a seminar on the applications of cryogenics in the Pratt-Whitney J-57 nuclear scramjet.... but have since focused on industrial and health care consulting engineering

I made the right career path for me.... I had been active on the national level of ASME, and the hit aerospace engineering jobs were undergoing in the late 80s to mid-90s was substantial

You explained the whole CO2 in the atmosphere thingy so well one time that I almost understood it. That was impressive.

My expertise is a bit different than his. I specialize in solid rocket propulsion.

This video is of the Trident 2 D5 Rocket motor. It’s a three stage rocket motor equipped with GPS from Lockheed Martin. The Navy attaches the nuclear warhead before storing in the submarine. Not all submarines are equipped with a nuclear warhead.

Our biggest competitor is Elon Musk and Space X who specializes in liquid propulsion which is a bit more volatile.

Don't we have a Trident 3 now? Or is it still in development? Or am I just way off?

Don't we have a Trident 3 now? Or is it still in development? Or am I just way off?
They’re in production but not being loaded on all subs. My company still has open purchase orders for trident 2’s that still need to be full filled.

Like anything with the government, a lot of these trident 2’s will go to waste.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
They’re in production but not being loaded on all subs. My company still has open purchase orders for trident 2’s that still need to be full filled.

Like anything with the government, a lot of these trident 2’s will go to waste.

Would love for you to teach/ explain me how all that works.

Daddy was a fighter pilot flew damn near everything. The jet propulsion was always amazing to me. watching the after burners on take off was amazing.

Would love for you to teach/ explain me how all that works.

Daddy was a fighter pilot flew damn near everything. The jet propulsion was always amazing to me. watching the after burners on take off was amazing.
I wish I was in the jet fighter program.

I could type out a long ass post on how it all works but if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

I wish I was in the jet fighter program.

I could type out a long ass post on how it all works but if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Daddy survived a brutal crash at Craig Air Force base at Selma Alabama. It was a miracle he survived. He was instructing a pilot and the engine sheared at on take off. They couldn’t eject at 400 feet. Had to be 1500’ T that time. The student went into shock and Daddy took over the plane. He tried to go full mil and lost 80 percent power. He flew it away for the Selma went under high lines, farmers house and dumped it into a cotton field away from the the city. He said they hiit a few trees and was in the 3’ of me never being born. He suffered 3 degree burns on his face and hands. The air force thought they had died at the time. He was saved by a cotton farmer who pulled him out of a creek....Why I’m sharing.. I don’t know. He was good stick. He was back flying 8 weeks later. He loved the power of a jet. He loved the power of the engines. I guess that’s why I wanted to know.

Daddy survived a brutal crash at Craig Air Force base at Selma Alabama. It was a miracle he survived. He was instructing a pilot and the engine sheared at on take off. They couldn’t eject at 400 feet. Had to be 1500’ T that time. The student went into shock and Daddy took over the plane. He tried to go full mil and lost 80 percent power. He flew it away for the Selma went under high lines, farmers house and dumped it into a cotton field away from the the city. He said they hiit a few trees and was in the 3’ of me never being born. He suffered 3 degree burns on his face and hands. The air force thought they had died at the time. He was saved by a cotton farmer who pulled him out of a creek....Why I’m sharing.. I don’t know. He was good stick. He was back flying 8 weeks later. He loved the power of a jet. He loved the power of the engines. I guess that’s why I wanted to know.
Your dad is a strong dude, they don’t make them like that anymore.

Trident ballistic missiles have three stages. All stages are mixed with variants of ammonium perchlorate with different micron sizes being used. Ammonium perchlorate or AP is an oxidizer and helps the rocket burn rate at higher altitudes. The smaller the AP micron size, the more oxidation is generated. Tridents also have aluminum powder and nitroglycerin as the base. If you’re around too much nitro you’ll get a headache, scary shit.

The third stage is the smallest and had carbon added to control the burn rate at higher attitudes to help with the gps. The gps technology is incredibly accurate which is amazing at the altitudes the third stages perform.

Our cast production workers build the tooling around the cases and then they inject the propellant into the case, pressurize and put on heat to solidify.

All operations are done remotely as the propellant can be dangerous if something were to go wrong. Let’s just say buildings have been blown up when procedures aren’t followed.

Trident ballistic missiles have three stages. All stages are mixed with variants of ammonium perchlorate with different micron sizes being used. Ammonium perchlorate or AP is an oxidizer and helps the rocket burn rate at higher altitudes. The smaller the AP micron size, the more oxidation is generated. Tridents also have aluminum powder and nitroglycerin as the base. If you’re around too much nitro you’ll get a headache, scary shit.

The third stage is the smallest and had carbon added to control the burn rate at higher attitudes to help with the gps. The gps technology is incredibly accurate which is amazing at the altitudes the third stages perform.

Our cast production workers build the tooling around the cases and then they inject the propellant into the case, pressurize and put on heat to solidify.

All operations are done remotely as the propellant can be dangerous if something were to go wrong. Let’s just say buildings have been blown up when procedures aren’t followed.

I appreciate you explaining. Wow.. that’s really amazing

Do you think my buddy @BSC911 can absorb it? 🤭

Reactions: jfegaly

Heating rocket propellant...sounds like a job for the not-so-faint-of-heart.

Reactions: nail1988
One of the main reasons I’m here was to systematically destroy any credibility he had. Now mind you, I watched him bitch and moan for about a year in a half before I decided to jump in. I have debated and talked a lot of shit on the internet, with that said, I have never witnessed a person meltdown the way he melted down. He’s been posting for years and it literally took one week and a three pronged attack from you, Navi and myself to destroy any credibility he ever had.
But you haven’t. Just because you don’t like what I say doesn’t make it false. Only in your small mind is that true. Otherwise you would be willing to accept my bets/challanges.

My credibility is intact.

I love that for all the talk you do, your ending game is calling people puss.

Here ye here ye, the self proclaimed king of the board, our very own Joffrey Cummers final result after being eviscerated on this board is left with calling people puss.

Boy have the “mighty” have fallen 😂😂😂😂😂
Only fry boy. Tit for tat. The guy talks big, then backs out when challenged. Therefore a puss.

As for you, LOL at getting upset at childish name calling. Ironic.

But you haven’t. Just because you don’t like what I say doesn’t make it false. Only in your small mind is that true. Otherwise you would be willing to accept my bets/challanges.

My credibility is intact.
It’s not, you got caught lying on multiple occasions bud. That’s how you lose credibility.

What do you think would happen if you lied in your business dealings? You’d lose your credibility.

It’s not, you got caught lying on multiple occasions bud. That’s how you lose credibility.

What do you think would happen if you lied in your business dealings? You’d lose your credibility.
No, no you haven’t. Just because you repeat something doesn’t make it a fact. I’m ready and willing to prove everything I’ve posted. The question is if you are willing to put up your end of the bargain.

Stick to rocket propulsion, because you suck at debate.

I’m not upset over name calling, I just know your playbook very well. It’s called calling a spade a spade.
I know. And that’s why I call the guy a puss.

And that does bothers you, otherwise you wouldn’t have brought it up. And makes you a hypocrite.

No, no you haven’t. Just because you repeat something doesn’t make it a fact. I’m ready and willing to prove everything I’ve posted. The question is if you are willing to put up your end of the bargain.

Stick to rocket propulsion, because you suck at debate.
I’ll give you credit, it’s hard for a pathological liar to admit the truth since you truly believe what you say even those it’s been proven time and again. Your like a guy in a mental instruct doesn’t believe he’s crazy but is bat shit crazy.

Congratulations

Reactions: jfegaly

yep. He is a liar. There is a reason he backed down when it came to a jury of his peers. Again, his words are irrelevant now and he did it to himself. That’s as good as it gets. Everyone knows he isn’t who he says and thats damn hilarious.

I know. And that’s why I call the guy a puss.

And that does bothers you, otherwise you wouldn’t have brought it up. And makes you a hypocrite.
Again, you fail to see what I’m saying because you do not posses the brain power to comprehend it.

You were easy to figure out and dismantle, you’re fueled on emotion. Emotion clouds analytical thought and therefore you lie.

I’ll give you credit, it’s hard for a pathological liar to admit the truth since you truly believe what you say even those it’s been proven time and again. Your like a guy in a mental instruct doesn’t believe he’s crazy but is bat shit crazy.

Congratulations
But you haven’t proven it. What you have proven is that you don’t understand how businesses work. Which is understandable. Most people don’t.

Name the lie.

But you haven’t proven it. What you have proven is that you don’t understand how businesses work. Which is understandable. Most people don’t.

Name the lie.
Easy, did you or did you not say that your businesses make more than Trump’s?

Answer carefully now, take the 12 hrs to research if needed, you’re on candid camera

Again, you fail to see what I’m saying because you do not posses the brain power to comprehend it.

You were easy to figure out and dismantle, you’re fueled on emotion. Emotion clouds analytical thought and therefore you lie.
Wrong again. As a former accountant, I’m quite analytical. In fact, I rarely show emotion.

You are confusing arguing with idiots with being emotional. It’s all a game to me. Whereas obviously I trigger some emotional response in most of you all. That’s why some of you follow me around with silly fast food jokes, some start tribute threads, some spend all day keeping a scrapbook of my posts trying to prove me wrong, some claim fake internet victories and brag about their likes, some use silly nicknames like cummers , etc.

If I lie, you should be able to prove it. But I don’t. So you can’t.

Case closed.

Wrong again. As a former accountant, I’m quite analytical. In fact, I rarely show emotion.

You are confusing arguing with idiots with being emotional. It’s all a game to me. Whereas obviously I trigger some emotional response in most of you all. That’s why some of you follow me around with silly fast food jokes, some start tribute threads, some spend all day keeping a scrapbook of my posts trying to prove me wrong, some claim fake internet victories and brag about their likes, some use silly nicknames like cummers , etc.

If I lie, you should be able to prove it. But I don’t. So you can’t.

Case closed.

footage of cummers not getting emotional while on the job

There is no risk there. You can't lose business that never existed to begin with. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
Easy, did you or did you not say that your businesses make more than Trump’s?

Answer carefully now, take the 12 hrs to research if needed, you’re on candid camera

Indeed I did. I’ve answered this several times. Read the following. Save it to your clipboard.

Fact. According to reports, Trump paid almost ZERO taxes in 8 of 10 years. Which means that he LOST money. Therefore ANY business that showed a profit, which mine have done EVERY year, makes more money than Trump during those years.

Now, as Navigator has explained, the purpose of real estate investing is not to make money but to grow wealth. So it’s kind of a purposefully misleading statement, and said with tongue in cheek. But one that anyone that understands business, real estate, and/or taxes understands. I never claimed that I was worth more than Trump.

The other problem that some one had (was it you or the puss) was that the article that talked about Trumps businesses making $1.9 billion was referring to revenue, not profits. Gross income is one thing. Taxable income is a totally different concept. When someone says they made $X, that typically refers to profits, not revenues.

So, not a lie. Just a statement intentionally made to show the ignorance of others.

Next up.

Last edited:
The F-104 Starfighter always amazed. The second thing the crew chief did after chocking the wheels was place protectors on the wing's leading edges because the leading edges were so sharp.

The first time I ever saw an F-4 Phantom land at Homestead I was amazed. I thought it would fall out of the sky going so slow. I was used to watching F-104, 102 and 106's land.

This is what Joe Biden calls a girl 😳😡

Liberalism IS a mental illness

Her name is Gabrielle Ludwig.

Biologically a man, born Robert John Ludwig, ex-Navy soldier declared himself a woman in his 40 s. At 50 years old, measuring 6’ 8”, weighing 220 pounds and covered in naval tattoos, Gabrielle Ludwig caused a huge feeling when she made her college basketball debut for Santa Clara, California community college: playing in the women's league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT