ADVERTISEMENT

Kerwin Bell get Valdosta State HC job

GatorGray

Bull Gator
Apr 3, 2002
So JU fires him and he gets a significant upgrade. Good for him. Winner Kerwin.

Or he could do something like...take an OC at a real school.

For whatever reason, he has not wanted to or been able to land one of those.

The Throwin' Mayo'an was one of my favorite Gators of all time. But he has languished a bit as a coach

Every time his name is brought up, all I can think of is how many people wanted him to be our next head coach.

Seems like the type of dude who would rather run his own program, on any level, than be an assistant for somebody else. Can't knock him for that. Valdosta is a powerhouse on that level anyway, he should kill it there.

I don't recall anyone wanting him for HC. There was some discussion about OC, not HC.
Lots of discussion about him being an OC during the Muschamp regime. Given the way that all worked out and assuming he was interested, giving Bell a shot might have worked out better for Muschamp

I don't recall anyone wanting him for HC. There was some discussion about OC, not HC.

Oh no no. There was an interesting group of people here after Meyer quit that wanted him as HC and then begged every year that Muschamp would hire him as OC.

The argument was "look at what he's done at Jacksonville! Imagine what he could do here!"

I'm still hoping some of it was in jest.

Or he could do something like...take an OC at a real school.

But whatever.
And I said this 3 years ago. Muschump, had he pulled the right trigger and took his filthy hands off the O and hired Kerwin..............who knows. Will might be the toast of the SEC as we speak. But we will never know. Good luck Kerwin, you don't need it, but best wishes.

And I said this 3 years ago. Muschump, had he pulled the right trigger and took his filthy hands off the O and hired Kerwin..............who knows. Will might be the toast of the SEC as we speak. But we will never know. Good luck Kerwin, you don't need it, but best wishes.
And I am laughing at the assholes who run JU. ****tards that deserve the nothingness that they have been and shall forever be. LOL

Kerwin will do a great job with the Blazers. He has a great mind for offense and Champ should have giving him a chance! It couldn't have been worse.

I wanted Kerwin as OC instead of 'freakin' Charlie Cheezeburger.
I wanted Kerwin instead of Charlie Cheezeburger's replacement.

Musclecramp eventually got what his poor decisions earned him.... :confused:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT