ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Keep an eye on this priority 2023 Gators target

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018

2023 Rivals100 wide receiver and top Gators WR target, Raymond Cottrell, tells me he's currently on the way to Gainesville. I have him on the visitors list for tomorrow.

Keep an eye on him over the next 48 hours. It wouldn't surprise me if he commits while on campus.

If you guys remember, Florida offered in May and the rising junior was literally tears once he got the news. This is the dream offer and he immediately named UF the leader as well. I already submitted a Rivals FutureCast prediction as well.

CLICK HERE for my interview with him.

"When I first got it, I didn't believe it at first, so I decided to call them to see if it was true," Cottrell told Gators Territory. "When coach Gonzales told me, 'Yeah, we're going to offer you,' there were a lot of things going through my mind. That changed my whole mindset when he said that. It made me want to go even harder because that's my dream school; that's where I really want to go, to be honest.

"When he first told me, I teared up a little bit because it's like a dream come true. I've been wanting this offer since I was kid. I always grew up a fan and have been watching since maybe I was five or six. My dad has always been a fan as well."

Alabama, Georgia, Miami, Florida State, Miami and Notre Dame are some additional offers on the table, but all eyes are on the Gators.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News