ADVERTISEMENT

Just remember, Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
oH

Whatever you need to to do to get you through the day, sparky.

When she filed charges, she did not even know who he was. When FSU and the TPD covered it up, Winston was not the starting QB
Winston is a hero. I'm glad you love him so much

So far, McE is who he is. A coach that greatly overachieved in his first year.

"Greatly overachieved"? What were you expecting seriously, a team with no offense whatsoever? The UF offense was wretched this year. It got progressively worse as the season went on. Mac is an offense guy. I can't imagine looking at the entire season and coming away with "greatly overachieved" to describe what was essentially 2012 all over again.

But...it's an opinion, and you are certainly entitled to make yourself feel better if that's what it takes.

Reactions: RentechCEO
"Greatly overachieved"? What were you expecting seriously, a team with no offense whatsoever? The UF offense was wretched this year. It got progressively worse as the season went on. Mac is an offense guy. I can't imagine looking at the entire season and coming away with "greatly overachieved" to describe what was essentially 2012 all over again.

But...it's an opinion, and you are certainly entitled to make yourself feel better if that's what it takes.

"...2015 team removed its rubber mask Scooby Doo villain-style and revealed itself to be mostly another Muschamp team..."

Nick Saban has nationally said that Jimbo is the best offensive coordinator that he's ever had under him (while Kiffin was there lol). Aren't there two coaches at Universities in the state of FLA that have called plays under Saban?

Nick Saban has nationally said that Jimbo is the best offensive coordinator that he's ever had under him (while Kiffin was there lol). Aren't there two coaches at Universities in the state of FLA that have called plays under Saban?

Johnny_zps8go9r8wn.jpg

So can you name me a better OC under Nick the last 15 years that was not doing what he wanted him to do? Don't HC's usually have a say in the offensive game plan?

So can you name me a better OC under Nick the last 15 years that was not doing what he wanted him to do? Don't HC's usually have a say in the offensive game plan?

I'm not going to speculate on what Saban thinks (or doesn't). It's clear, he regards Jimbo highly, but just because I said MJ makes my cookies exactly the way I like them doesn't mean I think he's the best Chef I've ever had cook for me.

Don't be so dense. Most people were expecting somewhere around 7 wins prior to the season. Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Georgia were all very good wins, too.

The end of the season was certainly disappointing and the 2016 class is a bit underwhelming but the results to this point (W-L and 2015 close-out, specifically) certainly exceed expectations and it isn't close. If he can get some recruiting momentum for 2017, I think most fans will be on the optimistic end of the spectrum.

Your analogy misses the mark.

Are you sure?

Nick Saban on Jimbo Fisher: "Best OC I've Ever Had"

Igloo on MJ: "Best Chef I've Ever Had"

“I've been begging the offensive coordinators around here to open it up since I've been here,” Saban said. “Jimbo Fisher was the best offensive coordinator I've ever had that ever did what I wanted to do."

“I've been begging the kitchen staff around here to put more chocolate in my cookies since I've been here,” Igloo said. “MJ was the best chef I've ever had that ever did what I wanted done; MORE CHOLCOLATE!"

"Greatly overachieved"? What were you expecting seriously, a team with no offense whatsoever?

This is either stupidity, deliberate straw man or just trolling. In your case, I am going to guess all three

The over achievement argument is based on the number of win and winning the SEC East.

The UF offense was wretched this year. It got progressively worse as the season went on. Mac is an offense guy.

Context, dumbass

And you can continue to be an ass...if that what makes you feel better

Don't be so dense. Most people were expecting somewhere around 7 wins prior to the season. Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Georgia were all very good wins, too.

The end of the season was certainly disappointing and the 2016 class is a bit underwhelming but the results to this point (W-L and 2015 close-out, specifically) certainly exceed expectations and it isn't close. If he can get some recruiting momentum for 2017, I think most fans will be on the optimistic end of the spectrum.
But did you really exceed expectations or did the SEC East fail expectations? The world wonders.

Reactions: FSU4545
Still doesn't change the fact that despite the fact that your offense had no pulse, you still didn't lose an SEC East game. Even beat Georgia 27-3 with that pulseless offense. But lost to us by 25. Like I said, the SEC East wasn't very good in 2015. Now that can easily change going forward but it doesn't change what it was in 2015.

I'm only posting this because so many of you guys rip apart the ACC when there is strong evidence the SEC East isn't very good either.

There's no way you can make the argument that the SEC East is worse than the ACC by using the fact that we beat Georgia by 3 touchdowns but lost to you guys by 3 TDs, because I could say that we crushed the #3 team in the nation who beat Alabama the week before, who happens to be this year's National Champion. So, comparing wins makes no sense. By that argument I could UF is better than Clemson, which makes no sense. Therefore, it's all about how that team is playing on that particular day. And FSU was the better team on that particular day when they played UF. However, you'd be nuts to think that the game wouldn't be different if we didn't have Will Grier playing. The QB position is the single most important position in all of sports. It influences the game THAT much. It's the reason why we went from having an incredible offense to absolutely no offense, cause we went from Will Grier to a QB turned WR that could barely see over the line. It's the reason why Urban Meyer probably left UF cause Tebow was leaving to go to the draft. It's the single reason why most UF fans are still saying that Jimbo hasn't proved anything yet cause he hasn't won a championship without Jameis.

All I'm saying is, once UF finds its quarterback, things WILL change.

There's no way you can make the argument that the SEC East is worse than the ACC by using the fact that we beat Georgia by 3 touchdowns but lost to you guys by 3 TDs, because I could say that we crushed the #3 team in the nation who beat Alabama the week before, who happens to be this year's National Champion. So, comparing wins makes no sense. By that argument I could UF is better than Clemson, which makes no sense. Therefore, it's all about how that team is playing on that particular day. And FSU was the better team on that particular day when they played UF. However, you'd be nuts to think that the game wouldn't be different if we didn't have Will Grier playing. The QB position is the single most important position in all of sports. It influences the game THAT much. It's the reason why we went from having an incredible offense to absolutely no offense, cause we went from Will Grier to a QB turned WR that could barely see over the line. It's the reason why Urban Meyer probably left UF cause Tebow was leaving to go to the draft. It's the single reason why most UF fans are still saying that Jimbo hasn't proved anything yet cause he hasn't won a championship without Jameis.

All I'm saying is, once UF finds its quarterback, things WILL change.

What will change once you get a competent QB?? Oh, and by the way, who recruited Jameis to FSU, and whose plays were Jameis running in college??

What will change once you get a competent QB?? Oh, and by the way, who recruited Jameis to FSU, and whose plays were Jameis running in college??

To be fair, they said the same thing when Jim Harbaugh won a title with Andrew Luck, Mark Helfrich won a title with Marcus Mariota, Kevin Sumlin won a title with Johnny Manziel, Dabo Swinney won a title with Deshaun Watson, and Charlie Strong won a title with Teddy Bridgewater.

Oh, wait. Never mind.

To be fair, they said the same thing when Jim Harbaugh won a title with Andrew Luck, Mark Helfrich won a title with Marcus Mariota, Kevin Sumlin won a title with Johnny Manziel, Dabo Swinney won a title with Deshaun Watson, and Charlie Strong won a title with Teddy Bridgewater.

Oh, wait. Never mind.

Boom!

Reactions: RentechCEO
Equally relevant: did Tally PD fail or exceed expectations?
After reading the depos I'd say the issue rested with the Kinsman's who refused to cooperate after the accused was Id'ed. That is until said accused became a golden goose.

After reading the depos I'd say the issue rested with the Kinsman's who refused to cooperate after the accused was Id'ed. That is until said accused became a golden goose.

jeezuz, seriously? You guys need to move the f$&@ on. Your obsession with Kinsman is astonishing.

No, I brought up the TPD incompetence/corruption. You proceeded to the victim shaming.
Maybe you should move on. Jameis is gone and can't beat you anymore.

I wonder why Jameis is still in your head.

TPD is no worse than the Gainesville Huntley Johnson Bill Cervone cabal.

BTW, Erica is not a victim but an accuser. Big difference.

Maybe you should move on. Jameis is gone and can't beat you anymore.

I wonder why Jameis is still in your head.

TPD is no worse than the Gainesville Huntley Johnson Bill Cervone cabal.

BTW, Erica is not a victim but an accuser. Big difference.

Maybe you should move on from this board.

Reactions: passoverGator
This is either stupidity, deliberate straw man or just trolling. In your case, I am going to guess all three

The over achievement argument is based on the number of win and winning the SEC East.

Context, dumbass

And you can continue to be an ass...if that what makes you feel better

All I did was disagree with you about whether McE exceeded expectations citing the klunker your 2015 season turned out to be. Guess that is a soft spot for ya turning to insults and such. If it helps you get through the day thinking the Emperor is wearing clothes...so be it.

All I did was disagree with you about whether McE exceeded expectations citing the klunker your 2015 season turned out to be. Guess that is a soft spot for ya turning to insults and such. If it helps you get through the day thinking the Emperor is wearing clothes...so be it.

No, you tried to define what we mean by exceeding expectations.

Par for the course. A strawman looking for a table at the Red herring Cafe.

Still doesn't change the fact that despite the fact that your offense had no pulse, you still didn't lose an SEC East game. Even beat Georgia 27-3 with that pulseless offense. But lost to us by 25. Like I said, the SEC East wasn't very good in 2015. Now that can easily change going forward but it doesn't change what it was in 2015.

I'm only posting this because so many of you guys rip apart the ACC when there is strong evidence the SEC East isn't very good either.

We have the SEC West. The Entire ACC is barely the SEC East.

Id prefer to have the class act that Jimbo is over Meyer and his soulless antics any day of the week.

Jimbo is arguably the best coach in America. Saban and Myer are the only ones who can claim they are better, and both are retched human beings.

Meth is bad, Mkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT