ADVERTISEMENT

JUMPMAN!

Will be announced shortly. Not really switching per se. It is still Nike apparel but yes the kids will love it.

Heard Mullen was wearing Jordan’s on a few recruiting trips
Will be announced shortly. Not really switching per se. It is still Nike apparel but yes the kids will love it.
well anything that will help with recruiting I am all for it

Does anybody else find it odd that the Florida football team is wearing a brand represented by a North Carolina basketball player?

I get the whole Jordan cultural sports icon thing. Most recruits know the name, but like people in the 90's and 2000's never knew Magic Johnson the player. He was known as a great player of his time, alot kids knew him as the guy who had to retire because of aids unfortunately. I know he made a brief comeback in 93 or 94.

Jordan is the greatest basketball player of his or any era in my eyes, I just think Nike could have a football brand equivelant of the Jumpman.

How about Tebowing? Just kidding, I loved my Jordans back in the day and uniforms are just aesthetics as far as branding between same company brands.

If they're safe and the players love them thats all that matters. Now just look good and win guys.

Last edited:
Does anybody else find it odd that the Florida football team is wearing a brand represented by a North Carolina basketball player?

I get the whole Jordan cultural sports icon thing. Most recruits know the name, but like people in the 90's and 2000's never knew Magic Johnson the player. He was known as a great player of his time, alot kids knew him as the guy who had to retire because of aids unfortunately. I know he made a brief comeback in 93 or 94.

Jordan is the greatest basketball player of his or any era in my eyes, I just think Nike could have a football brand equivelant of the Jumpman.

How about Tebowing? Just kidding, I loved my Jordans back in the day and uniforms are just aesthetics as far as branding between same company brands.

If they're safe and the players love them thats all that matters. Now just look good and win guys.
Nike still owns all Jordan brand products and Jumpman logos and still produces and designs all of its products. MJ himself has never broken away from his original Nike deal, he just established his own subsidiary brand within the company.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

I find it no more odd vs wearing a logo produced by a huge Oregon alumni and donor...who still owns the Jumpman brand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT