ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogan (we need Jesus)

That is amazing!

America is clearly in great trouble and in a dangerous place!

Yes it is. Hope. The books says Jesus wins. Which means we Win. We need to get our house in order, and our collective House in order. That’s THE answer.

Not the border, Not Ukraine, Not inflation, Etc…

Yea those are significant issues, but if we don’t get our house in order. None of those matter.

That is amazing!

America is clearly in great trouble and in a dangerous place!
Worse than almost everyone realizes...and it is mostly democrats that are responsible! Until EVERY American realizes who they are, and what their plan is...and realizes that we are in the fight of our life to save America...we will continue on this horrible trajectory.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
the bible was created to give lost sheep a blueprint on things more advanced people intuitively know.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I think those disgusting pervs know they're doing wrong. They don't care. I'm sure they're democrats.
See you blew it one post later!!! They are most likely not voters, there are more of us than there are of you, try and remember that. The entire system is run by people with a heck of a lot more money than normal people can deal with. The top .1% or less. It’s the golden rule, those with the gold, rule.

• Wow
Those moral compasses we have been talking about? Good stuff.

Abortion
Gay marriage
Transgenderism
Pedophilia

Etc…

What do we need? What did our founders know we needed? Jesus.

For my guys @grandhavendiddy @LordofallSocks @kjfreeze @jsfgators @Dr. Curmudgeon @DCandtheUTBand etc…

Even if you didn't believe in Jesus as the living God in flesh how can anyone dispute his theology? He's yet to be challenged by any scholar on the planet. Yet, we have fools acting as if you don't need faith in God to live peacefully on earth. The very reason we have chaos/evil/violence is from separating from God and denying Jesus as Lord.

Even if you didn't believe in Jesus as the living God in flesh how can anyone dispute his theology? He's yet to be challenged by any scholar on the planet. Yet, we have fools acting as if you don't need faith in God to live peacefully on earth. The very reason we have chaos/evil/violence is from separating from God and denying Jesus as Lord.

Good to see ya doc. Miss your posting around here. But I get it.

@Mdfgator Joe is talking about people like you 🙏😎👍🏻
If people followed the teachings of Christ allah or whatever made up life blueprint we would have no issues. The problem is sheep are dumb and scared. They actually think their fairytale is the real one!! Comical.

• Haha
My best friend and I love UFC. We go to 2-3 live events every year and always sit on the floor. It’s our guy time away from the family. We’ve met Rogan a time or two. I can honesty say the guy you see on the podcast is the guy. He was such a cool, laid back dude who was amazingly kind to everyone around him. Since then I have been a massive fan of his.

We need more good guys in 2024.

the bible was created to give lost sheep a blueprint on things more advanced people intuitively know.
There is still time to find & save your soul.

We aren’t compelled to preach to you. You are an adult & know how Jesus is. The rest is your choice. Find The Fruit of The Spirit. Among them are Joy & Love. It will save you from your hate.

Reactions: Chrismartin1974
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT